Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pronteran Places and Creations - Old Thread; New Showcase Thread Up!

Comments

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wonderful creations with such unique and beautiful architectural details! You've mastered roofing tools and each build is beautifully decorated. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @Chris2fer03 Thank you for commenting :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The commercial build looks wonderful! Love the design and the way you have decorated! The starter is adorable! Good job! Congrats on the Maxis fav for Power Pagoda! Very well deserved! :D
    I'd like to showcase my latest builds since I was finally able to take pictures! First off we have Criminal Hideout.

The design is heavily-based on the Sims 3 criminal workplace.
    oupnwg.png
    2wmp9y0.png
    This is where the criminals plan heists and other evil schemes.
    73o3gj.png
    156v591.png
    nywf49.png
    Imagine the awesome shootouts that can happen here!
    167p7qo.png
    Every criminal mastermind/villain has a torture room...
    25f64y0.png
    ...with a luxurious viewing room right next to it.
    142zxa8.png

I put a lot more little quirks in this lot. Enjoyed building it so much!
    Up next, we have Mabuhay Mansion. This house is called a bahay na bato or stone house in Filipino. It was a common architectural style during the Spanish colonial period of the Philippines. Many of these houses exist today as heritage sites. I built this for Philippine Independence Day last Friday.

Front:
    24eoxzm.png
    33js75y.png
    Rear:
    2qlxrie.png
    2ezmz9k.png
    Interior:
    5n42ls.png
    Almost every one of these houses had an area devoted to prayer.
    6j1vh2.png
    2n6djc6.png
    2nd floor: This area was primarily used for entertaining guests.
    mlgu2v.png
    jgi495.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited June 2015
    Criminal Hideout looks great! :) It looks great how you have based it on the sims 3 criminal workplace! You have reflected it well! The exterior of the building looks great! The items on the roof look great, and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior, and the wire fencing looks great! The outdoors area with the car and the type of plants that you have used through the outdoors suits the theme of the build. The furnishing of the interior to suit the criminal headquarters theme looks great ! The grating on the floor looks great! It is great that you have a balcony loft area. The torture room with the knives on the walls looks very scary!
    Mabuhay Mansion is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the open shutter windows. The sculpture is a nice touch in the front area of the build. The window decor items on the lower area of the exterior look nice. The sun decor item and the flag coloured penants looks nice on the front of the roofing. The plants and hedging look very nice along the edges of the home.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The prayer room is very nice. It looks nice how you have set up the seats there for the sims to gather and pray together. The yellow curtains look nice on the windows, and go well with the walls texture. The standing upright candlelights and the candles on the front table give a very nice look and feel to the room. The patterned floor rug looks nice there. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the seating on the second floor. The flowers look very pretty on the tables on the level! The wall paneling looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting chatting on the seating or reading a book from the bookcase.
    Both builds have been designed and built very well :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment @rosemow ! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great to see you finished your WIPs and showcase them here! :)
    Your two new additions are very amazing! :smiley: I already commented the exterior on each houses!
    * Criminal Hideout - Very creative furnishing choices and love that industrial feel! Also, I like that torture room too, ha! :D
    * Mabuhay Mansion - I like how you called this "bahay na bato"! I know you're Japanese, but had you also learned Filipino languages before? Anyway, I especially like how you perfectly chose FIlipino-styled furnishing and even the chapel.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Great to see you finished your WIPs and showcase them here! :)
    Your two new additions are very amazing! :smiley: I already commented the exterior on each houses!
    * Criminal Hideout - Very creative furnishing choices and love that industrial feel! Also, I like that torture room too, ha! :D
    * Mabuhay Mansion - I like how you called this "bahay na bato"! I know you're Japanese, but had you also learned Filipino languages before? Anyway, I especially like how you perfectly chose FIlipino-styled furnishing and even the chapel.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:

@RyeCris16 Thanks for the wonderful comment! I'm half-Japanese actually, so I was raised in the Philippines for quite some time. I'm fluent in English, Tagalog, and Japanese. :)
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Gorgeous builds!! o:) I love the way you've incorporated cultural and historical significance in your builds. The Criminal Hideout...is it wrong for me to call it adorable >:) ?? Anyway, love it. So glad I found your builds...so many beautiful and creative touches. Thanks for sharing!
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
    treece01 wrote: »
    Gorgeous builds!! o:) I love the way you've incorporated cultural and historical significance in your builds. The Criminal Hideout...is it wrong for me to call it adorable >:) ?? Anyway, love it. So glad I found your builds...so many beautiful and creative touches. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks @treece01 ! I also think the sinister touches in my Criminal Hideout are adorable haha!
    Love your 2 new builds! Loving the Industrial vibe of the criminal hideout! The architecture of the second house looks gorgeous! Love the landscaping and the entertainment area inside. Will be adding both of them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
    Thanks @yanti68 ! :)
    edited January 2016
    Thanks to Newcrest, I was able to shape a whole neighborhood in my own image. This is my Japanese collection of houses which includes two starters, two mid-range houses, and a castle museum.

(Left) Tadaima, I'm Home || (Right) Ohayou House
    xn94et.png
    Japanese Row Houses
    348r1ba.png
    Okaeri Abode
    13yo45f.png
    Natsujo Castle Museum (finished this one today :) )
    eivxp1.png
    Neighborhood View:
    2zfu2y0.png
    Back Alley:
    2pq4bvt.png
    Post edited by pronterus on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Your neighbourhood of Japanese homes and museum looks very nice! :) The exterior design of each of the builds looks so very nice! Very nice roofing! The layout of each of the builds is very nice! It is great seeing the overview neighbourhood picture of the homes and museum in your game.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Your Japanese collection is simply stunning. Love everything, from the architecture to the details. Will be adding all this new incredible builds to my favourites when I visit the gallery :)
    Thank you for the comment @rosemow :)

@superbibi11 Thanks! :)
  • XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    Your japanese collection is very nice pronterus. I like the roofing. Specially from Natsujo Castle Museum. Want you build more houses in japanese style?
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
    XLiveleX wrote: »
    Your japanese collection is very nice pronterus. I like the roofing. Specially from Natsujo Castle Museum. Want you build more houses in japanese style?

@XLiveleX Thanks for the wonderful comment! I have an earlier build called Hanami Castle that was my first Japanese building.

i see it. Hanami Castle looks very nice too. I like the rock garden. Really :D Then i see your "Power Pagoda". Wow, i like the combination of the colours. The roof is very interesting. <3
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    My showcase
    XLiveleX wrote: »
    i see it. Hanami Castle looks very nice too. I like the rock garden. Really :D Then i see your "Power Pagoda". Wow, i like the combination of the colours. The roof is very interesting. <3

@XLiveleX Thanks :) I've been focusing on Asian builds recently, like East Asian and Southeast Asian houses/buildings.
    I look forward to your next works.
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    My showcase
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Every of your builds are great and unique! The japanese houses are lovely! Great job! :)
    Thanks @agusiamal ! :)
    Your Asian homes looks so authentic and charming! I love the architectures! Great roof work! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D