Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Aww thanks for the kind words. Who doesn't want a good, muscular farmer ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hmmmm...Mac IS cute!! But...quiet and shy don't do it for me. Still #teamDorian! LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    @Jes2G Aw boo! I can't show favoritism or nothing. But I like quiet, not just in men but everything in general. I doubt Mac will be shy in the game though. lol
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @Jes2G Aw boo! I can't show favoritism or nothing. But I like quiet, not just in men but everything in general. I doubt Mac will be shy in the game though. lol

Or the bedroom lol! :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Do you have get to work?
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    Do you have get to work?

I was just about to ask that because I have the PERFECT sim from GTW for this. He's a little unique, though.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

edited June 2015
    Stetson Wilcox

06-16-15_2-12c2a0am.png

A former football star, he is now a sports agent. Stetson retired from his career as the superstar quarterback for the Newcrest Llamas when his wife was killed in an automobile accident. His two twin children, Kimber and Luca, took their mother's death very badly. Stetson has spent the last 2 1/2 years guiding his children through their grief. After his wife died, Kimber didn't speak for a year. Because of his determination and devotion, along with help from goofball Luca, his daughter is now almost herself again, although she prefers to be alone except for her twin and her father. He adores both of his children and would do anything for them. His new focus in life is to find someone who loves him, and will love his children, as well as have more, as his new aspiration is to have a big happy family. Stetson is active, self-assured, family oriented, and domestic from his aspiration.
    06-16-15_3-42c2a0am.png

Edit~ I uploaded him alone and then with the kids. Just in case
    Post edited by BBQPenguinWings on
    I think there is a theme ladies We like big broad shoulders ;)
    Oh yes...broad shoulders are required lol. Stetson is handsome! Sad story too. I like a guy that can wear a sports coat lol.

@swcheppes that bedroom comment was hilarious!

@sunnyshay I like everything quiet too, but it's frustrating to deal with someone who's even quieter than me...and too much work! Lol
    forum_final.png

EmmaLeen wrote: »
    Do you have get to work?

I was just about to ask that because I have the PERFECT sim from GTW for this. He's a little unique, though.

Oh, sorry I don't have GTW.
    Stetson Wilcox-young adult

06-16-15_2-12c2a0am.png

A former football star, he is now a sports agent. Stetson retired from his career as the superstar quarterback for the Newcrest Llamas when his wife was killed in an automobile accident. His two twin children, Kimber and Luca, took their mother's death very badly. Stetson has spent the last 2 1/2 years guiding his children through their grief. After his wife died, Kimber didn't speak for a year. Because of his determination and devotion, along with help from goofball Luca, his daughter is now almost herself again, although she prefers to be alone except for her twin and her father. He adores both of his children and would do anything for them. His new focus in life is to find someone who loves him, and will love his children, as well as have more, as his new aspiration is to have a big happy family. Stetson is active, self-assured, family oriented, and domestic from his aspiration.
    06-16-15_3-42c2a0am.png

I really need to stop showing my enthusiasm and all but I think Dorian got him some competition.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Darius Lance

314ca5c.jpg

Darius is your typical pretty rich boy, who never had to work one day in his life and never had a serious relationship before. Seeing how shallow his beloved heir turned out to be, his father decided to kick Darius out of his mansion without a penny to give him the opportunity to learn how real life functions for the less lucky rest of the world.
    But instead of using this opportunity to discover who he really is on the inside, Darius decided to get famous eventhough he doesn't have any talents nor skills that would justify such a wish. So he decided to compete for the Bacholerette's heart.. not because he truly wants it, but because he wants to be seen.
    Maybe she can discover what Darius is desperately trying to hide from everyone, especially himself:
    The sweet kid he once was, who is more than capable of falling in love for real.
    eu1t7k.jpg

His traits are Materialistic, Snob and Noncommital, so you really have to dig deep to find the good guy :D I realize Darius would probably not be a fan favourite, but every good competition needs a controversial stereotype ;)
    HA! I think Darius is going to add some comic relief to the story if @sunnyshay does what I know she can do! Every story needs a jerk lol. Nice going, @marcellala! He has cute, pouty lips.
    forum_final.png

marcellala wrote: »
    Darius Lance

314ca5c.jpg

Darius is your typical pretty rich boy, who never had to work one day in his life and never had a serious relationship before. Seeing how shallow his beloved heir turned out to be, his father decided to kick Darius out of his mansion without a penny to give him the opportunity to learn how real life functions for the less lucky rest of the world.
    But instead of using this opportunity to discover who he really is on the inside, Darius decided to get famous eventhough he doesn't have any talents nor skills that would justify such a wish. So he decided to compete for the Bacholerette's heart.. not because he truly wants it, but because he wants to be seen.
    Maybe she can discover what Darius is desperately trying to hide from everyone, especially himself:
    The sweet kid he once was, who is more than capable of falling in love for real.
    eu1t7k.jpg

His traits are Materialistic, Snob and Noncommital, so you really have to dig deep to find the good guy :D I realize Darius would probably not be a fan favourite, but every good competition needs a controversial stereotype ;)

Eeeeeeeee! (My Cher Horowitz impression)

I was starting to worry about having too many good guys. I love a snob.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    HA! I think Darius is going to add some comic relief to the story if @sunnyshay does what I know she can do! Every story needs a jerk lol. Nice going, @marcellala! He has cute, pouty lips.

That's exactly what i hope he would do! I'm gonna let you in on a big secret, but don't tell Darius: I didn't make him with the purpose of winnig the competition. He needs to learn what losing means! ;) On the other hand.. maybe he surprises me!
    edited June 2015
    @sunnyshay I'm glad you like him. I'm definetely going to read this story, even if you don't pick him :)
    @marcellala Sims can surprise you. You never know, he could end up winning.
    Sims are DEFINITELY surprising! Especially after the April patch lol.
    forum_final.png

When will the bachelorette be revealed?
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @Jes2G Tell me about it. You give your sim these traits, expecting them to go for a certain them to find a nice sim to spend their life with and they end up with a loony tune who talks to tables.

@marcellala Everybody who knows my work knows I like characters that can at the very least create comedic opportunities. I like to laugh (at people). lol
    swcheppes wrote: »
    When will the bachelorette be revealed?

Either at the same time as the contestants or she'll be the last one introduced.

But she's a doozy, that's all I'm going to say.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I love all of the entries so far. This is going to be soooooo good! :smiley:
    Loony toon lol. That was fate...and you know it LOL.
    forum_final.png

So, @swcheppes, I have to know...did you spell your name wrong to mess with our heads on purpose? LOL

I keep looking at it, and I'm like, "It's not schweppes! It should be schweppes, but it's not schweppes! I don't know WHAT that is!" :p
    forum_final.png

I didn't know Schweppes is available in the US! I thought you could only get it here in germany XD