Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I'd like to claim this one! :)

Date: May 3, 2015
    Username: anettesb
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Nordic Male
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@anettesb, could you check in here please?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    I'd like to claim this one! :)

Date: May 3, 2015
    Username: anettesb
    Type: Sim
    Description: Nordic Male
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@anettesb, could you check in here please?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

*claps hands*

YEA

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Welcome back sweet She! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    I would also like to go back to (Available) sweet Secretary if you don't mind fixing my status also! I would like to claim this one now if it's ok!

Date: June 4, 2015
    Username: deadncrispy
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: French Country Home (new neighborhood), Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

PLEASE CHECK INTO MY RUSTY OLD THREAD HERE:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would also like to go back to (Available) sweet Secretary if you don't mind fixing my status also! I would like to claim this one now if it's ok!

Date: June 4, 2015
    Username: deadncrispy
    Page: here
    Description: French Country Home (new neighborhood), Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

PLEASE CHECK INTO MY RUSTY OLD THREAD HERE:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1

thank you so much bree :) and i just did

Thanks for the Speedy Check in DNC!! :)

you're welcome :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    anettesb, Troy is ready!

Self-Employed Fisherman, has some skills and rewards. DNA request - no cc - no cap - by romagi. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8680616

i9I6zsYWoZMvq.jpg

ibiwFfegOU1Oqp.jpg

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Welcome back sweet She! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Thanks Bree :)

edited June 2015
    fox_demon_princess ... Your new home is finished!

It has a dining room for 25 (ballroom)
    Large kitchen for 2 + cooks
    Large living room
    Music room
    Art studio
    Workout room w/bath
    Library
    Office for 2
    10 bedrooms (they all easily accommodate 2 single beds)
    12 baths
    Nursery
    Playroom
    Exterior- pool, play area, garden, bbq
    Basement and Attic for expansion

I placed furniture as room markers. I hope you enjoy it :smiley:

The Welby

Download Link

1_zpsmsc8ii3p.png
    3_zpsem1jd9ns.png
    4_zpse3yn7muv.png
    5_zpsyyfatrik.png
    6_zps3r9jeuhm.png
    8_zpsqrfbeuxa.png

Claiming...

Date: May 29, 2015
    Username: princess0384
    Description: Modern Home for Oasis Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Left a message 6/14
    Please leave me a message if you have any changes or additions.
    edited June 2015
    romagi1 wrote: »
    anettesb, Troy is ready!

Self-Employed Fisherman, has some skills and rewards. DNA request - no cc - no cap - by romagi. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8680616

YEA oh he is absolutly perfect... thats my guy, so much the sim I imagen, comming to life.
    It be interesting to follow his life as a townie, wonder who he ends up with ... will he get kids (I hope so) and how many. will any in his family end up in my family?

edit: now I just need to find him his wolf like dog.... think it is @LittleV that have many animals...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015
    ok going to make 1 more sim request, as I find it hard to find male sims

Username: Anettesb
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:
    Hair color: black
    eyes: brown
    Traits: Natural Cook, Family Oriented,
    Favorites: Aloo Masala Curry (please let him be able to make it)
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP’s: university (l), World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, Pets (l), show time (l), Super naturals (l) and Seasons (l), Island paradise and Into the furture (l)
    (l= limited edition with preorder bonus items, but not origin items)
    SP'S: High-end loft, Outdoor living, town life, Fast lane, Diesel, KP sweet treats, 70’s 80’s and 90’s, movie stuff and Master suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No

Please list the Store content that can be used: any, only a few promotions I don’t have – and aslong as they able to be bought I get them
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any (well I am missing 1 or 2 but you could just ask if you want to use 1 of the items)

Link to reference pics (optional):

Additional instructions?
    I left a lot of things blank, because I want your interbitation of this:

A indian (from India, hope I'm using the right term here... like saying danish) man who cam to Hidden Springs to start a carer as a cook.
    can he please already have a job at a relativly high level (like level 4-6) + great cooking skills (9-10) and some mixology skill (3-5) + some charisma skill and any mixed skills (even hidden) you like to give him.

Let him dress traditional especially in the formal outfit, but with hints of his origins in every outfit. Maybe a truban in his formal!
    these sets for outfits: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13501&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:49577&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=13499 + http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:68196&section=UpSell
    2 everyday outfits: 1 for warm waether and 1 for cold, then I can use a cheat to change his clothes when I see him and he looks to warm/cold

can he get some lifetime rewards?
    like:
    - Better Mixologist
    - Born to Cook
    - Fertility Treatment
    - Immune to Heat
    more if you so wish, that will help him as a townie.

Please put things in his inventory logical for him to use, like:
    - a recolored (maybe unbreakabel) umbrala
    - a car
    - a laptop
    or any thing you see fit for him to use...

if posible I prefere him uploaded as a houshold
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    @sashraf Thank you. I will be sure to let you know if I have anything to add. :smile:
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited June 2015
    Username: Aaronsims
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): European style festival lot
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): any
    Public restrooms? yes
    Favorite color schemes: Colorful but earthy. I'd like it to have a nice Old European patina.
    Colors you dislike: Anything really garish or neon.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used:everything.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Aurora Skies
    Link to specific building or plan:pics below
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Additional instructions? I would like each season to represent a classic European style festival. Spring would be all about flowers and dancing around a maypole. Seasons came with a great scandinavian style maypole that can be used (even though technically it would actually be a midsummer pole in Scandinavia. Here is an inspiration pic for spring: 750_500_csupload_45138784.jpg?u=1624426663

Summer is bonfires and firecrackers and picnics like they do in Scandinavia. In Norway the bonfire is often by the water, so maybe there could be a pond somewhere on the lot. I'd like the Pie Eating Table to be used in summer if that's possible. [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MRVS2e6RjXU/UZ-DAJLKK8I/AAAAAAAACow/J0OeVDZr6YI/s1600/St.+Hansbål+ved+Jølstravatnet+Nikolai+Astrup+Midsummer+Bonfire+Norway+Norwegian+Norse+Mythology+Blog+Art+Contest.jpg[/img]

Fall is Oktoberfest of course, but also maybe celebrating nectar in addition to beer. Also I'd like the summer food booth with the hotdog and the hot dog eating contest table to be used in fall if possible. Apple bobbing and the nectar maker could also be incorporated. There should be a beer garden. The pretzel bench could be used a few times if it's able to not look too kitschy. For tables I'd like the Barrel Craft Food Table from the mystery bags. If you don't have it you can use a different round table and I'll switch them out. I'd also like the Pomme de Derrier stool from the green house used with the table. There should also be a professional bar and a few Juice Kegs (recolored to look like wooden barrels). chestnut%20trees%20in%20munic%20beer%20garden.jpg

Winter is all about a German style Christmas market, hot cocoa and gingerbread, and ice skating. germany_banner.jpg

There are a few Festival Items I prefer are NOT used: half pipe, roller rink, love tester machine, snow cones, Haunted House, tanning, photo booths/tents. As much as possible I'd like the lot to have a rustic elegance, like it's in a beautiful European/Scandinavian village.

I realize this is kind of specific but I hope who ever claims it feels there is still room to use their creativity. Also, I know you guys have done a fantastic festival lot for Aurora Skies already so I hope you don't mind doing another!
    Post edited by Aaronsims on
    Hello DeadNCrispy Your Request is complete! Enjoy!

Welcome To june 15
    jgCQGVNYpFDOz.png
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Find more pictures on my thread here!
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13747360/#Comment_13747360

wow!!! thank you so much bree. im loading it in my game now. i love it :smiley:

• amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: amberthezombie
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x20
    Number of bedrooms: 3-4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1) Romantic master bedroom with En-suite if possible. Others left empty.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Contemporary/Modern
    Colors you dislike: Pink, Green, Yellow.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Downstairs and masterbedroom only.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:http://www.edwardshomes.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ling1-640x350.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden. Monkey bars. Pool.
    Additional instructions? I'd like the S. Cargeaux Counter in the kitchen.
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh my goodness Zoo; how have you been? Have missed you bunches. Well I have a new request for the amazing creators here at DNA. I watched a movie the other day called ]Secrets in the Walls [tv movie; check it out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1559359/?ref_=nv_sr_1 ]; anyway it had this beautiful house and I thought it would be amazing to have one in my game.

Username: jenny0786
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Dutch Colonial Revival
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat [GP] Get To Work [EP] Luxury Party Stuff [SP] – I will be buying the Perfect Patio SP tomorrow
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: Dark [gotic’esqu]
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest [came with the June 11th patch]
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.antiquehomestyle.com/img/29hbc-effingham.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like to add a basement. 1 bedroom and bathroom to be in the basement. I would like a pool; as well as a deck with hot tub [I realize this won’t be possible until after the new SP comes out]. I would like an outdoor eating area. Also in the basement I would like a library/study type room. And in the basement bedroom; can you make a room right next to it; but with the bookcase door to make it look like a hidden room?
    Additional instructions? None at this time. B)
    Post edited by jenny0786 on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Bree already fav'd and in Game, you are so clever........... :)
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello everyone!! Wish u an awesome day/June..
    Wanted to thank you all D.N.A team for their dedication !! You guys are all rule! ! :) I have decided to post an request,hope it is ok?

Username: duyguugudur

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): mixed function- converted from big factory (art gallery-paintings/pics/sculpturs, workshop areas(for adults&kids) , gift shop , cafe/bistro where ther is live music(small stage with piano) ,library, art store )

Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EP and all SP except Katy Perry ST and Fast Lane

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic

Lot size (dimensions): not more than 50x50 (subject to design)

Public restrooms? yes pls

Favorite color schemes: whatever creator find suitable,just not too dominant bright colours
    for example if while/back/grey combine is used ,bright one colour to highlight is ok.

Colors you dislike: Pink (somehow cannot stand that colour)

Do you want it furnished and decorated? fully furnished pls, clutter is welcomed :)

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? umm i never used one, heard that some of them might corrupt so i am a bit skeptical but if designer/creator is think it is suitable and safe, then 1 pattern would be ok :)

Please list the Store content that can be used: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11328175/#Comment_11328175

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none(donot have them)

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Bridge port (I am planning to re-built BP)

Link to specific building or plan: Umm can find some inspirational pics :)

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? parking,register and subway would be cool!!

Additional instructions?
    I am unable to custard check so I am very selective of what I download from exchange.. i freaked out because of possible CC and having my game unplayable..and I never found out how to create a unicorn at CAS somehow >. < Sorry

hope it is not too demanding and restrictive :(

Thanks in advance and wish you all an amazing day!
    Post edited by duyguugudur on
    PRINCESS0384
    Your new home is finished. I hope you enjoy it :)

I had it just about finished when the new stuff pack came out so I did 2 versions of it. The hot tubs were larger than I thought so I had to extend the patio a tile. Lots of new stuff! The last 2 pictures in the slideshow show the new set.

I left the left side of the build open for expansion. You can also enclose the upstairs seating area and make it a bath. Take the existing bath and surrounding area and make it another bedroom.

Building in Oasis brings it's own challenges because of the lighting. Everything turns orange/brown.

Modern Science V.1 Download Link

Modern Science V.2 Download link

Slideshow

1_zpssja8wm1z.png
    2_zpse7qhfa7b.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2015
    @sashraf Wow that was way faster than I thought it would be. Thank you so very much! I loved the slideshow and I can't wait to play. It's a stunning house.
    IcsaBkL.png