Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    I saw your castle on the exchange on Sunday. Really nice job. Gave it a rec.
    sigg.gif

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow absolutely amazing, so lovingly put together, I will have to bring it in soon for a good walk through to really appreciate everything, you are so clever :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    The detail is amazing dear! You sure have a wonderful nack for beautiful Castles and Fairy Tale's! Gave it an awesome Rec'd sweetie!!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    Sorry about the late reply I think this is fantastic and I've already moved my sims in. I just want to say thank you for all your hard work, if you need anything from the store I would like to gift you.

@tsbtsb45, So glad you like it! Hope it works well for you! Thanks so much for the offer <3 but I'm thinking I own everything I like and/or want from the store.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Canterbury Castle is such a very nice and very detailed build! :) The exterior design of the castle is so very nice! The towers look so nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The outdoors sitting area where you have placed the flowers and statues, have the greenery covered trellis arches, and have used the hedge fencing, looks very nice! It is great that you have an archery nook in the build. The moat around the exterior of the castle looks nice! The layout and furnishing of the interior of the castle is so very nice! The throne room is so very grand and elegant! The blue and cream colour scheme of the room is very nice, and the chequered floor pattern and the blue aisle way down the middle looks very great! Very nice raised area of the room where you have placed the three thrones! The dining room is so very nice! The red and gold colour scheme of the dining table and chairs adds to the very nice formal and royal feel to the room! The candles look nice on top of the table. The large red rose looks nice on the wall.
    There are many very nice and grand details through the build! It is a very grand castle! :)

@rosemow, Thank you so much! You have the sweetest soul o:) to give such detailed reviews of everyone's builds!
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Canterbury Castle is absolutely marvellous! Such a nice layout, it looks truly beautiful and authentic furnished, with so much love for detail in every bit. I'm totally in love with the garden, though I admire your patience to really equip and decorate each and every piece of this huge estate. (It was totally worth it, I'd say).
    Seeing this stunning work, I just want to get it into Dragon Valley, dress my sims in some medieval garment and move in.

Outstanding work! :D

@Heledriel, Thank You! :) I do love DV, one of my Fav worlds!
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Wow! Absolutely stunning Romagi!!! Recarooed!

@MeaganJo, Thank You! I 'm heading over to your steampunk thread next! :p
    petalbot wrote: »
    I saw your castle on the exchange on Sunday. Really nice job. Gave it a rec.

@petalbot, Thanks! I appreciate all the recs I can get! :)
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Wow absolutely amazing, so lovingly put together, I will have to bring it in soon for a good walk through to really appreciate everything, you are so clever :)

@Glenkarri, LOL, Thanks! I learned my cleverness from you! :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    The detail is amazing dear! You sure have a wonderful nack for beautiful Castles and Fairy Tale's! Gave it an awesome Rec'd sweetie!!

@BreeMiles, Thank You! Google has become one of my best friends! :p

• Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    This is a beautiful castle! I just downloaded for my fairytale world :)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    jennytru wrote: »
    This is a beautiful castle! I just downloaded for my fairytale world :)

Thanks soo much! I hope it has worked out well for you! I really wanted to get as much height to it as I could so it does leave the whole second and fourth floors for expansion if you don't care about having 2 story rooms. :)

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Questions for current request/s

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

6/12/15

@anettesb, I'm in the process of doing the reinstall of my store content by the dcdb and haven't gotten it finished so I'll have to just use game content for him. Hope that will be ok?

I'm sure that be fine, as long as he gets the look and traits.
    he is to be townie and live in the woods of Hidden Springs, so his genetic might merge with my legacy family....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow, fantastic Castle Romagi so much work in it, good on you off to Rec :)
  • Options

6/13/15

@anettesb, below I have some pics of what I have so far.

What do you think? Hair, clothes face?
    How much simoleans does he need to get set up in his cabin?
    How do the skills and traits look?
    How many lifetime points would you like him to have?

I think he looks perfect
    don't worry about simloens (I don't have his cabin yet) I jsut free realestet him, he is a townie after all
    traits nice, maybe exchange 1 for love dogs... but that isn't as important.
    skills looks perfect I think
    could you buy him the reward Simmunity, and imune to heat and Animal Expert + what ever you find fun (like fertility or Haggler, or other he still benifit from when I don't control him)

he is goiing to be a townie after all (I need men in town)

and maybe give hime some self imployed job...

thank you

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I changed his everyday hair, athletic outfit and changed Friendly to Dog lover. Also added the rewards you mentioned and a couple others.

He should have every fishing book, a guitar and truck in his inventory.

He's custard checked clean!

anettesb, Troy is ready!

Self-Employed Fisherman, has some skills and rewards. DNA request - no cc - no cap - by romagi. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8680616

original.jpg

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    he is wonderfull
    thank you for giving him stuff to use.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Troy is a wonderful sim. A great work as always :)<3
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Haven't seen something from you in a while I'm glad you still doing some lovely requests.
    Your newest creation Troy looks handsome, I like his very down to earth clothing style and his authentic look! Really nice work!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    I just wanted to tell you I started working on his cabin... still much to do.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13748540/#Comment_13748540

thank you he is truly wonderfull, I'm using him to be build sim (to get to know him) and gave him a dog (wolf) named Freja, they already friends after less than 24 hours.. and he wanted a horse right away + fishing and colecting... if he can follow his own wish when I'm not controlling him he be very happy .. and so will I.
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 and @rosemow Thanks so much! :)
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Haven't seen something from you in a while I'm glad you still doing some lovely requests.
    Your newest creation Troy looks handsome, I like his very down to earth clothing style and his authentic look! Really nice work!

@Heledriel, I broke my ankle and it swells so much I haven't had very much time to be at my computer. I love TS3 and it was driving me bonkers not to be able to do anything! :)
    anettesb wrote: »
    I just wanted to tell you I started working on his cabin... still much to do.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13748540/#Comment_13748540

thank you he is truly wonderfull, I'm using him to be build sim (to get to know him) and gave him a dog (wolf) named Freja, they already friends after less than 24 hours.. and he wanted a horse right away + fishing and colecting... if he can follow his own wish when I'm not controlling him he be very happy .. and so will I.

Yay! I'm glad he is working out! I wasn't sure if he would have a horse but I thought growing up in the country he surely would have learned how to ride. I tried to base his skills on what he would have had available growing up in a not so rich country family.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :)
    I am sorry to hear that you broke your ankle! That would be so very painful! I hope the healing goes well. Sending big hugs to you! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2015

auch a broken ankel... not fun.. get better soon

thinks it is a great idea... and made me give him a "stable" .. really a shed with a place to put the horse...

also gave him the archery lane... so he can practis hunting
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow! It's not so painful anymore it just that it swells so much I have to keep it up most of the time.

@anettesb, archery is a great idea! I don't think its on the skill list so I didn't think about it. I want my store back in my game!! (pout)

I will get it all back in eventually.

• Options
    well then he just have stuff to learn, he gets a small herb and vegi garden + a beehive + chickens... and I put him on a lot just over the sea.. no need to cross a roade to go fishing... might give him a rowing boat.
  • Options

6/26/15

@anettesb, I googled men from India and found this pic that I tried to do something similar. I'm having problems with his nose hence the similar! :) What do you think? Are you wanting a different look? There are quite a few choices of looks to choose from.

i1s6GrHOXQx0.jpg

iLq7AY8I1uiw5.jpg

looks great to me

it is for diversity in town, so he dosn't need to be a perfect man...
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2015
    You just make the nicest sims, Romagi! I had missed some of your latest creations so I went on a rec'ing spree!

That castle! <3

Lovely, lovely lovely!
  • Options
    You just make the nicest sims, Romagi! I had missed some of your latest creations so I went on a rec'ing spree!

That castle! <3

Lovely, lovely lovely!

agree and that makes it so nice for my repopulation quest that she makes some of them... depending on level of population I might need a few more male sims ....
  • Options
    Current WIP

6/30/15

@anettesb, he has an unbreakable umbrella, car, unbreakable laptop and every cooking skill book that he hasn't learned yet in his inventory. He is at level 7 Sous Chef for his job.

Traits, favs, skills and rewards:

iozaKrZucq9vM.PNG

i2eLu4aPFFy0h.jpg

If everything is ok I will get pics and probably have him up Thursday or Friday.

6/29/15

@anettesb, hows the mix on the clothes? Is it what you were looking for?

ibnvjSMySWtqqH.jpg

He looks perfect, love the color and our fits + the mix in traits

Can he make the marsala?

Don't know if town is will read Cook books they have, but hope he will