Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Hmm, I think that might be a hair you get for achieving something in the store, or some promotional set that isn't around anymore. Haven't seen that one for sale which is a shame because id love to have that one.
    Siggy_4.jpg
    After digging around a bit I found out where the hair is from. It comes in a set with one of the sim point bundles, explains why I its not on the store.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Catdog123

Well rats, that isn't very helpful on my part now is it?! If people can't actually get the hair for their very own Barney then well... that just makes me :disappointed:

I really wish EA could make everything available to everybody by this time since nothing new is being added to the store and it is rather obvious that people are still buying things from the s3 store.
    edited June 2015
    I wouldn't worry about it that much, there are other hairs that will suit her for simmers that don't have the hair. At least her hair color will transfer. Actually have a hair in mind I would put on her. Just wish that hair had been for sale in the store, that and all of the doctor pepper promotional items because its been years and would be an easy way to make a few extra bucks I think as there are plenty of simmers that Missed the boat for a lot of those things.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Cmbaker16 well if we add in the skintone too.. regardless of light or dark.. then it would make it a nightmare..by chance we both got 4/4 without even hoping for the 4th.

@Adwilson Lol..only four this time but I was trigger happy and got a 5th on the way. It's perfectly fine to be honest because anything less than seven is amazing. I agree with teaming up with a friend and doing a challenge, @cmbaker16 and I get on really well..to the point where we will wish each other the worst of luck and laugh when the other doesn't get the heir.. the playful competiveness and I would like to say the kick up the tush we need but we will help each other with sending gifts and I think if you can play the whole playful competitive game but still make it fun for one another then it's definitely something to do. Actually doing a quad challenge would be interesting.. chaotic but certainly interesting.

<3
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Catdog123

Well rats, that isn't very helpful on my part now is it?! If people can't actually get the hair for their very own Barney then well... that just makes me :disappointed:

I really wish EA could make everything available to everybody by this time since nothing new is being added to the store and it is rather obvious that people are still buying things from the s3 store.

I wish they sell the difrent special items to, dr peper, t-mobil, simpoint bundle and bonus, origin exclusiv, the kids rock items and so on... I would buy what I don't have and gift some to.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »
    @Catdog123

I wish they sell the difrent special items to, dr peper, t-mobil, simpoint bundle and bonus, origin exclusiv, the kids rock items and so on... I would buy what I don't have and gift some to.

Me too, @anettesb and @Catdog123, me too.

To twist the Pokemon phrase around a bit:
    Gotta have them all!
    @Catdog123

Gotta have them all!

It might even make me BUY points.... not just use ads.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015
    Shannen wrote: »
    @Cmbaker16 well if we add in the skintone too.. regardless of light or dark.. then it would make it a nightmare..by chance we both got 4/4 without even hoping for the 4th.

@Adwilson Lol..only four this time but I was trigger happy and got a 5th on the way. It's perfectly fine to be honest because anything less than seven is amazing. I agree with teaming up with a friend and doing a challenge, @cmbaker16 and I get on really well..to the point where we will wish each other the worst of luck and laugh when the other doesn't get the heir.. the playful competiveness and I would like to say the kick up the tush we need but we will help each other with sending gifts and I think if you can play the whole playful competitive game but still make it fun for one another then it's definitely something to do. Actually doing a quad challenge would be interesting.. chaotic but certainly interesting.

<3

@cmbaker16 and @Shannen

It is such fun to see your stories progress and I am enjoying the :love: and friendship that is obvious in your banter.
    Really fun to know that Tanu and I created a little ripple with our co-playing a legacy challenge and seeing others jump in the water.
    edited June 2015
    @Catdog123

Gotta have them all!

@anettesb

I have bought points before but am down to collecting ads at this time because I got curious and wanted to know how much I could get when I periodically search. I don't spend hours hunting, just a short bit each day and am pleased to say I have sponsored two contest/lotteries and held three little lotteries of my own in the last couple of months. Not bad if I do say so myself.

If everything became available for purchase I would also BUY points again.
    @Catdog123

Gotta have them all!

@anettesb

I have bought points before but am down to collecting ads at this time because I got curious and wanted to know how much I could get when I periodically search. I don't spend hours hunting, just a short bit each day and am pleased to say I have sponsored two contest/lotteries and held three little lotteries of my own in the last couple of months. Not bad if I do say so myself.

If everything became available for purchase I would also BUY points again.

I do the same, now and then i have 5-10 ads Windows open, as im on the forum, an click around random ly. Often gets many, so fare my gifting been page by ads the last Monty.
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    Sad part was she is a firefighter I was like really? Of all the sims to do this? :P

LOL
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    tanubanue wrote: »
    ciane wrote: »
    I totally loved both of your updates! I do agree that gen 3 was a success and gen 4 will be interesting. Four kids will be challenging, Addy!

And I totally agree that Jaci turned out beautifully too! ;)

Thanks Ciane :) She really did. I saved her just in case.

Four kids were challenging indeed, lol

That means I can have her in my game? Awesome!

I'll email her to you later when I get a minute. If I don't do it today send me one when you get home to remind me. Life is very busy lately. I probably owe you an email from awhile ago anyway, lol <3

No rush. I am playing the Apoc challenge through the end of July and will have a special gift to make and another real vacation by the end of July too. Life gets busy in the summer! :D
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After the graduation ceremony, the Snyder family decided to enjoy the rest of their Snowflake Day at the winter festival.

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The sims look like enjoyed spending time at the Festival on Snowflake Day. It would have been fun for you Addy seeing the couples having the snowball fight! It is nice that Nate and Kristy are now engaged.
    It is a very nice update. :)
    :D Despite the losses, you managed to end on a happy note. The next generation is under way. :) Four kids! They shall keep you busy!
    rosemow wrote: »
    The sims look like enjoyed spending time at the Festival on Snowflake Day. It would have been fun for you Addy seeing the couples having the snowball fight! It is nice that Nate and Kristy are now engaged.
    It is a very nice update. :)

Thanks, Rose! Watching Sims have a snowball fight is pretty fun and reminds me of our family snow vacations. Yes, I'm glad that I found a way to get them engaged because it took forever to set the mood LOL But... I paused my game for the longest time while I decided what to do next. My couples always marry on one of the four holidays. They just got engaged. What to do? Stay tuned and you will soon know what I decided upon :smiley:
    :D Despite the losses, you managed to end on a happy note. The next generation is under way. :) Four kids! They shall keep you busy!

I know. I really didn't want to end this one at Terrell's death so I sifted through the pictures once more and found these lovely ones of Kristy. I think she is so pretty. Yes, generation 5 is well under way and going from 1 or 2 kids per generation to 4 is going to be quite the juggling act, let me tell you. On second thought, I won't spoil things by telling... you'll just have to wait for further updates :smiley:
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    The snowman is baby sitting Kyra :)
    The snowman is baby sitting Kyra :)

I like the way you think!
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    Hi, Baby! Let's Go Home

Kristy’s pregnancy seems to be an easy one. Not a lot of weird food cravings and her back wasn’t demanding non-stop massages. Perhaps part of the reason is that she got plenty of rest and didn’t do too much around the house.

Even the ghosts weren’t interrupting her sleep… for once

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
    Oh my... triplets! That is one way to get those 4 children right away. I love what you've done with the new house. And, of course triplets shall keep you super busy; but they are so very special too. I can hardly wait to see what they look like as they grow up.
    triplets.. oh my you got your hands full.... toddler years awaits
    O_O 3 sim toddlers all at once. That's going to be pretty chaotic but should be fun. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
    I vote for using the play pen for the 2 as you potty train the 3.rd