Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff- Review

Sul Sul!

The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff is now finally out! Have you got it?! Check out my review of the stuff pack; (Overall I'm really impressed!)

website-banner-april-2015.jpg

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sul Sul!

The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff is now finally out! Have you got it?! Check out my review of the stuff pack; (Overall I'm really impressed!)

You sound so fancy :blush: It might be the accent tho :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sul Sul!

You sound so fancy :blush: It might be the accent tho :p

Yeah probably! Good Ol' English Accent :P

• CurolaCurola Posts: 86 Member
    Thank you very much for this. I was wondering about what is inside the pack and wheather it is worth it. I won't buy it at once as my desire in playing TS4 is still hiding under my bed, but I think I will buy it as soon as I will play TS4 again. Luxury things had been my favourite stuff in TS2 and TS3, too.

But, really, really great! You couldn't have done better. Your accent is very good to understand even for not native English speakers like me :)
    Curola wrote: »
    Thank you very much for this. I was wondering about what is inside the pack and wheather it is worth it. I won't buy it at once as my desire in playing TS4 is still hiding under my bed, but I think I will buy it as soon as I will play TS4 again. Luxury things had been my favourite stuff in TS2 and TS3, too.

But, really, really great! You couldn't have done better. Your accent is very good to understand even for not native English speakers like me :)

Thanks :D Glad I could help! Make sure to subscribe for more videos!

• SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Thanks for making a review! Its pretty cheap but I am not entirely happy with what it comes with so I'll pass for now. The clothing is over the top and the furnishings are specific. I wish that instead of sampler style packs they would instead release clothing/hair separate from furniture. But besides the point, the review was helpful in making a decision!
  • sosweetlysosweetly Posts: 47 Member
    Thanks for the review of the pack. I haven't purchased it yet but now I want to!
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Thanks for making this! I haven't gotten around to getting it yet, but I likely will soon now :)
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • TurquoiseManiTurquoiseMani Posts: 38 Member
    Thanks! I wanted to see what all came with it. =D
  • NO1WHOVIANNO1WHOVIAN Posts: 3 New Member
    Is it really worth the money?
    NO1WHOVIAN wrote: »
    Is it really worth the money?

I'm still not sure. It's a good price, but not as many items as i would hope there would be in it.
    Maybe go for it if you want party stuff?

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This review was very helpful. Thank you.