Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdemilosims -I'm hoping to be able to get relocated to a colder climate.Great update!
    @Aaeiyn -I remember when my game got horribly messed up after updating my Mods wrong and it corrupted my SIms 3 folder.I was lucky to be able to unzip a 7zip copy of my Electronic Arts folder and start over with that Sims 3 folder.I hope you have a backed up copy of your Sims 3 folder and can at least start a new game in that.It's bad enough to lose a Sims 3 folder even when you still have a back up copy that works.
    Here's another update from Evermore Falls,Maine in the spring of 1636.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both getting up early that morning and getting ready for the day by taking turns in the washroom and eating breakfast.
    17738540854_4ff0122c91.jpg
    They got chores done and started studying fishing on their iPads while they were playing chess and writing on their computers.
    18173437450_ee6950c2b3.jpg
    They stopped at noon to start getting ready for work and had to deal with it raining for most of the day.
    18357144012_e6ea9180e9.jpg
    They left for work at 3PM and would get home at 7PM after work.
    18362756081_8cee482c10.jpg
    They both decided to eat dinner and play chess on their computers before it was bedtime and they also got an extension built on their washroom.
    17740576973_2436a48b2f.jpg
    It was 9PM when they started getting very tired and went to bed.
    18361257155_61dd6cf329.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    2elzhw7.jpg

Rafael: So, he needed to act sheepish, and hopefully could avoid an outright apology, but if it required one, well, his life likely did depend on finding the information he needed in a timely manner, and she was likely the only person who could help him with that. He cleared his throat, and Miss Swain saw him, her eyes widened and she rushed over, leaving her book behind.

oucj2r.jpg

Rafael: He shifted into a posture that he only used for 'emergencies' and never around criminals who were not aware he was conning someone. "...you know vhen you tyold me to tyell you vhen I notyiced strrange thinks goink on arround town? Vell, you verre rright. Vitches yexist."

4lmt6p.jpg

Bailey Swain: "You're alive!"

16k5i7q.jpg

Rafael: "Yes, Miss Svain, this is ttrue. Vhy is thyat surrprrisink?" He hadn't expected this reaction, he'd expected hostility...but of course he'd take whatever he could to use to his advantage, and her being happy he wasn't dead was a windfall. But why? He hadn't been to the diner recently, but that hardly meant that he was dead; surely lots of people didn't go to the diner all the time. In fact, shouldn't she have just assumed he'd embarrassed himself in front of her by being hungover in public and avoided her and that was it? But how much did she know about this supernatural stuff? Did she know the house wasn't really cursed, but that was just shorthand among the witches for it being Baba Yaga's house? Or "Granny" as apparently she was known here...?

2zs4k6f.jpg

Bailey Swain: "I'd heard a witch killed you...and I sent my... friend... to ask around and no one had ever seen you leave the cursed house since the night of the festival where you were throwing snowballs at the scary witch with the terrible temper...that you knocked...off her feet...with a snowball..."

Rafael: Ah, now that made sense. He'd been summoned out of the locked cursed house, to Zelda's basement...in fact, the 'cursed house's door was still trapped from the inside, as he'd thought he could protect himself that way, and if it were merely humans he was dealing with, that would have been enough. He'd been rather preoccupied with the love spell and being newly married to Zelda, so he'd forgotten that it probably looked a bit strange to the townspeople, and he really needed to remember that this was a town and not a city so people were, in fact, unabashedly, watching and listening to everything that was going on around them. On the plus side, her being relieved that he was alive meant that she'd probably be pleasantly cooperative, as long as he handled this well.

2uq2jya.jpg

Rafael: "Ah, vell, rumors, then. It has byeen verry intyerestink, but this vhole magyic think is rreal and that scarry vitch vith the tyerrrible tempyer is now my vife, but she's nyot goink to kyill me.... Ve'rre in lof." Of course, Miss Swain did not need a whole lot of detail here, the expression should cover it. There was also no reason to mention that he was under a love spell, and she was being conned into loving him, so, it wasn't what normally people think of when the phrase 'in love' is used, but he wasn't exactly lying...it was more like rounding up to a whole number- not a lie, just an approximation. Within the given limits of accuracy required for this purpose, anyway.

2gxekwj.jpg

Bailey Swain: "Really? You two fell in love over a snowball fight? Is that a Russian thing?"

2nrzqlw.jpg

Rafael: "...you know, Miss Svain, not evyerrythink I do has to do vith me beink frrom Russia, rryight? Snowbyall fightink verry lyikely came befyorre countrries verre forrmed. Only you know, the evyidence meltyed." He probably would have been insulted if he didn't want her assistance, but he did, so he could let this slide. Besides, he was in a good mood, things seemed to be working out in his favor...which of course meant he should be [very, very careful, because any time now, something would go disastrously wrong. He was starting to feel nervous about work tonight, since today was going so well so far...though Deedee could still kill him if he messed up, and if that didn't happen, he was going to be working with vampires...so if he didn't learn how to stop them from reading his mind, he'd likely die tonight. He tried to figure out how to ask her about finding books on vampires and witches.

65qz9c.jpg

Bailey: "I'm very sorry, if I seem hung up on that, but, you have no idea how rare it is that I run into someone who can translate Russian...and I would really like your help, you see... the oldest books and scrolls, they're in Russian! They could probably explain a lot. My...friend says they are probably about the witches because apparently one of the more powerful ones was from Russia...? He's pretty sure that I'm not missing any vampire books but, I looked up the Russian word for vampire, which is really close to the word we use for it...and there are like three books with vampire in the title!"

1zejcw2.jpg

Rafael: "I vould be happy to assist you, Miss Svain, though I can't stay very lonk today. Lead the vay." Things were going so well he was feeling positively queasy. It felt like cheating; he hadn't even tricked her into it, she was leading him right to what he wanted, and giving him a valid excuse for reading it. If he didn't know better - if Zelda hadn't warned him about pale skin and pale eyes, he'd think Bailey was reading his mind and leading him into what he wanted to know without making him work for it. But she didn't have especially pale skin or pale eyes, though her eyes were kind of more yellow than brown...he wondered, though they weren't 'shiny'...she couldn't be a vampire because of the eyes and skin not being pale, she couldn't be a werewolf because of the eyes not being 'shiny, she couldn't be a fairy because she didn't have large glowing wings, and she couldn't be a witch because she didn't know that Zelda hadn't killed him, and seemed to be getting her speculations from humans. It was likely that Miss Swain was as human as he was, and that fit with what Zelda had told him about this place as the place humans came to try to figure out how to become supernaturals.

Her question also told him a few other bits as well...she was the one trying to put the place in order, she knew the oldest works were Russian and had been trying to decode things, apparently with the help of the internet; she was studying primarily vampires, though knew a little about the witches, not much, but some. In addition, her 'friend' who was male, knew something about this place and the witches, but judging by her being more interested in the vampire books, and of course, the phone conversation he'd overheard that he was playing back in his head, he remembered Bailey's voice muffled through the door: "Yeah, so my dad is still juiced. Yeah. I'm staying here...but I'm the only one here. Are you sure you can't just, you know, sneak out and come see me here? I'm so bored. It's not very sunny, pretty cloudy, and dark really. You'd think it was night, instead of afternoon. Oh, well, I suppose you know better. Ah. Okay. I guess I'll let you sleep. Love you, too." So, Rafael guessed she was in with a vampire boyfriend, he wondered if she knew he'd be able to read her thoughts, but if she'd been reading up on vampires perhaps she did, still, perhaps that was why her boyfriend was 'pretty sure' that she wasn't 'missing any vampire books'- but he supposed if she didn't know, she would, and he would be able to see the look on her face. He reminded himself that he shouldn't care. She was in no way related to him, and they weren't even on a first name basis. Whether she were dating a vampire or a werewolf or a mountain lion, it should be none of his business. And this was a faschist country, so every time she left her house, there was the possibility that a police officer would use her for target practice. She was doomed, whether it was by her vampire boyfriend, her drunk father or the police that patrolled the streets here, and the most he could do is make a note of it and avenge her death later. He still couldn't figure out why he cared; she reminded him of his sister Katya, but she looked nothing like her and there was no kinship between a clumsy girl and a ballerina... it was an absurd comparison...but there was something that reminded him of his family, it wasn't her eyes or face or anything he could put his finger on, there was something behavioral that reminded him of his family...which made no sense.
  • SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    Casanova- not much has happened, and since i can't afford a bigger house and my current one is packed to the max- i'll be moving to a smaller house that i can hopefully make fit for my family. I've been go around investing in various businesses, may even buy out a few of them.

I am debating on who to move in only to kick out when i move. I may keep a butler around to continue the Casanova's Legacy... his daughters aren't procreating all by themselves. I've decided against divorcing the wife just to impregnate the step-daughter, i'll let my successor do that. ;)

Home-Wrecker- Ramona spent nearly a week wooing and flirting with her two 'girlfriends' before making more acquaintances and eventually made a move on her first mark, a single dad of two. he's not rich, but that's not the point.
    she's also begun growing a small orchard...

Simple Life- haven't touched this one in a while, i may restart it. though, playing it- Naomi, my Femme-Sim, got pregnant after touring the theatre with her not-quite boyfriend. He eventually became a boyfriend as her belly grew and moved in just before the baby was born- a boy. Good thing too, the boyfriend, being rich, brought with him 20k simoleons- plenty to build up the house.
    I was planning on having her housemate, Mortimer, knock up his girlfriend right out of high school and moving her in- tis why i was planning on restarting.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @Aaeiyn Sorry to hear about what happened to your Sims games :( Stinks. I've had to reinstall a couple times, and they've all been quite painful. I'm hoping this is the last time I reinstall Sims 3 as I've got a lot of mods/CC this time.
    @Minx great update, can't wait to see Gen 3 unfold!
    @Zabeth0 That Bailey is a curious one... though I wonder if she doesn't have a little schoolgirl crush on our Rafa there :p
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@Nesoiancitizen: Lol- yeah, that was my favorite, but I do tend to love artists so... yw. :D

Lol @ Jaimey's impatience. :D Adults seem to take forever to do anything when you are a kid...little do you know that you're experiencing life in chipmonk speed! ;)

What a lovely wedding. :D Nice shoots of the rice throwing. :D

Oh boy, well, the game doesn't consider the professions as actual jobs and sometimes it will assign them to work the festival or something. :D But if you don't have mods, maybe it won't do that to you. :D Oh, nice, I keep forgetting that there are different backdrops, I'm totally going to use that science backdrop sometime if I can remember. :D (I love that too!) :D

I'm sure there are, I think it's "testingcheatsenabled true" then you click the mailbox and click to make friends...but I don't think you can control who... I haven't done it, because I usually use the alchemy elixirs of friendship since that I can control. :D (My old method was to make my sim charismatic first thing, since I hate managing friends- I'd send them out to meet 25 people at the park or gym and those were 'sacrifical sims' that got me the celebrity challenge boost to relationships...then I'd have my sims make faces at or tell jokes to sims...and as soon as possible I'd give them the traits thing so I could find sims with similiar traits, because you make friends of sims with a trait in common much faster. :D And as soon as you make friends with enough, you get that challenge that means your relationships never go down, which means, you don't have to constantly play the balancing friends game...I did this as soon as possible with my sims so I could relax and had friends when I wanted them, but didn't have to deal with them when I didn't...but you know, friendship elixirs are nice, because you don't have to have so many sims randomly sending your sim love letters if you only know the friend sims you want to... :D (Nicolae:"Ah, love letters, they make the best kindling...burn hearts, burn!")

How exciting! :D Oh, nice, Lenny! :D It's never too late to have a companion in life... :D Triplets! Whoa! Oh my! :D WElcome baby Melanie, Katrina and Sherona! :D I do not envy that job! :D

Ah, the "random" genetic variation strikes again. :D I think it's meant to represent throwbacks and mutations, it's been kinda strange on some of my families, but look at that you get three toddlers with their own hair colors! :D:D Nice makeover of Jaimey. Nice freckles. :D Ah, well, I know how youtube can be. :D If you like electric violin, you might run a search of Lindsey Stirling "Crystallize". :D I love it, but I've got musical tastes everywhere, and I usually listen to some even when I'm typing up replies. :D I'd send you links to try to share, but I'm not sure if that messes up the boards and I'm not risking it again. :D (Though I understand not everyone will share my taste in music, and not everyone even likes listening to music, or can, so don't feel bad if you don't have time or any of the above, it's just out there if you want, and if you have a suggestion for me in music, I like almost everything, even things I don't like I usually find one or two exceptions. :D) (Not that I want to encourage you to disappear into youtube, but you know, if you're going anyway...music only takes a few minutes, and those videos are -pretty- too.) Totally understand though. :D I also learned how to fold socks in little packets on youtube, because I'm an adult and I can choose to fold my socks in little packets if I want to, it feels like I'm doing a practical joke without any risk of hurting anyone or damaging anything. :D Should have seen the look on my husband's face! ;) But that's probably me babbling at you with too much information. :D Have fun! :D

@Selvaxri: Yeah, I tend to do that... not hard for me to identify which posts are mine while scrolling by. :D The one with polka doted with smilies. :D Sorry, I don't really understand the console game, and tend to just play the computer versions. :D Though my favorite npc is death, so I can relate to that. :D The ghosts are often quite interesting. :D (On the computer, I'm assuming on the console too. :D) The only ghost mom I ever had only had one baby after she was a ghost...and that baby was alive...but insane. :D Sadly, I lost that game to my laptop overheating and burning it's brain out. :D

@Silverofdreams: Yw. Not to worry, many weddings fail in sims 3, the fun part is to see how they fail lol. Whether it's raining or outerwear, or someone showing up in a beekeepers outfit or no one showing up at all... or people throwing rice backwards or the computer selecting the most unlikely sim to cry like a baby, the weddings can be quite....interesting! :D Very rarely does a wedding go smoothly. :D

Nice dance picture. :D

Wow, triplets. :D Adorable. ;)

Lol, cute toddler pics. :D

Don't know, they all look cute, what are their traits? :D

@Nory: They look good. :D

Lol, "Chapter One", Classic! ;) Lol @ "the breakfast fairy." I wonder if they know the 'body', or if they've never seen that body before! :D Promising start. :D

@Lunbeauty: Makes perfect sense. :D

@TadOlson: Nice close pic, I can see Ami's lighthouse pj's! :D Oh, well, hopefully their books sell well. :D Yeah, looks like the snowmen are are slumped...on their way out. :D

Yep, look at those sad little snowmen... :D

Looks like he kept his pj's. :D Looks nice. :D

Nice updates for spring. :D

Sounds like they had a productive day of study and work. :D

Nice to see both families are behaving. :D

Lol- do they have hello kitty laptops? :D

@Venus: :D Nice job on the Dean, he totally reminds me of that headmaster...and I too have had professors who looked fairly like that. :D No, I don't think she's overreacting... attacking the guy- that would be overreacting- she has every right to be creeped out by unwanted and persistent attention. A fan does not need childhood pictures of you. :D That's a bad sign. :D

Lol- don't tell the dean about that part because that would admit to snooping through his computer files, which is usually a no no. :D Especially if you think he has something on the university. :D Stuff on the wall is fair game. :D Lol- well I suppose we'll see what she's up to soon. :D Well, Sierra hacked into, wasn't it Fort Starch? :D They have so much in common. :D Oh boy, now what will she do with this information..? :D

Well, I'm not happy you have to deal with that glitch but it's a helpful one to know exists in case I ever have to deal with it (one of these days, I'm going to send one of my sims off to university) Lol at the bush Kadence sneaking up on Rex indoors. :D (Kadence: So, you like to watch people inappropriately closely, huh?) Lol- yeah, ducky. :D

Yes, she does, though he's not mentally acknowledging that as it would make him feel even weirder than he does about her already.

@Celiria: Makes sense to me. :D Moving is a lot of work, I'm surprised you are even posting at all. :D

Lol! Alien hiding hijinks. :D I wonder how she'll find out, whether it will be intentional or accidental. :D And a live triangle right out of the gate. :D

Wow, well, I can understand that, everyone needs a break from time to time. :D Heck, people get burned out, that's why games have expansions. ;) Have a great time doing stuff. :D (Skyrim, mall walking, sketching in the park, origami, sock puppets, skateboarding, volunteer work, whatever stuff you are doing when you aren't doing this! :D)

@Dreamerz: Lol- yeah, well the paintings might need room, and then you tetris the place, and before you know it, you're redoing the next room...I can see that happening. :D

Wow, a romantic evening followed by such terrible burns! They look like overcooked hotdogs! And steam on a sunburn- ouch! Why?!? (Alaina: "I hate sunburns- kill-it-with-fire!" Me: "No, don't-that's madness! It's a sunburn! You need to aloe that skin!" Alaina: "It's dead, it'll bring the sharks! Steam-it-off-with-fire!" Me: "Nicolae, what did you put in her drink?" Nicolae: *sips his own drink* Nothing, we're in separate universes, I'm a married man...several married men, actually, though I'm not sure how many of me are widowers or not, and she's not my type, though she has lovely scars, she's got no gray in her hair at all, how does she intend to attract a man like that?" Me: "Uh, she's already got one." Nicolae: "Just the one? What a lack of ambition. She must be such a disappointment to her father, didn't he teach her better?" Me: "You're a pig." Nicolae: *sips his drink smugly* "...You're welcome!"

Ah, the fussy toddler time. :D It'll pass. :D Lol figures. :D Maybe the team got confused and dumped something other than gaterade on him? (Alaina: They poured a bottle of cologne in a culligan container by accident! How could they even make that mistake?! And who delivers cologne in a culligan bottle to a sports game?) (Nicolae: Why are you looking at me? Different universes. I would have sent embalming fluid. Safely in another universe. Run along.")

@Minx: Lol- well, Ruby is quite insane. :D That was a funny family meeting, alien inturruption and fear of Pinkie and all. :D

@Aaeiyn: Ouch! That always sucks! (I had a virus that I lost families with...and then my laptop melted it's own brain on another family... I recently had a virus on this computer give me quite a scare...but this time I had things backed up way better...still, sometimes things happen so suddenly and you think you've got stuff backed up...but it turns out you or someone lost or saved over something thinking it was something else...so you know, ouch! I don't suppose you uploaded anything to the exchange that you could retrieve (I usually don't use the exchange, but I know some people are more computer saavy than me..?) And I think you were working on houses and things and people more often put those up...? Wish I could give you good news, because I know how bad it sucks when you just have to start all over. ;)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Zabeth0 thanks I cant decide yet I guess whoever first get a boyfriend lol

@TadOlson Great update

@Minx Well see who of them si the first to meet someone lol.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Meet the queen of Dragonia, Dragonia herself!
    291jc03.jpg

She discusses the future of castle with this 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    2ziv4fn.jpg

She picks some wildflowers. [By the way don't do that in real life. They're very poisonous.]
    2hxmzcj.jpg

Fight! Fight! Fight!
    axmasg.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Okay now that's creepy.
    149za08.jpg
    6JSxk49.png?1
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!Thanks for the comment.I use the laptops for poor sims and they're CC from TSR.
    @Selvaxri -Great updates!
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great pictures!
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up so early that it was still dark when they first got up and got light out as they got ready for the day.
    18173455858_053a195059.jpg
    18173466358_9e851d0abe.jpg
    They tended their garden and got to work on their writing on their computers while studying athletic skill on the iPads.
    18175131999_1aeb9109a5.jpg
    18173489958_98db17d549.jpg
    Tanner took a break to eat some salad while Tracy was still working.
    18361324045_915e392139.jpg
    Tracy eventually stopped and ate some salad while Tanner was talking to their garden plants.
    17740676473_f8767955bc.jpg
    It was already 9PM when they were ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.
    18362887461_afc2d0bdc2.jpg
    18173533398_40eb76bcee.jpg
    Casanova- while going around trying to figure out how to move my sim, i found a bum living with two of my daughters. An unemployed, couch potato mooch... found someone to kick out of the town.
    also found out that the last unsullied person in the town becomes a Young Adult soon... i can add #43 from mistress #15 soon [she lives in a crowded house with her siblings]

Simple Life- yea, upgrading the house has rendered my family broke... don't have enough cash to finish the kitchen. I want to throw a party for Mortimer's birthday, but too broke to do so...

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I feel like I'm jumping in and out of the forum, as my Internet only seems to have settled for working when the AC's off. And with the temperature scorching at around 115°F, you can easily imagine what my choice is... But just another couple of weeks to go, and I'll be back to "civilization" again. Yay! Meanwhile, I'm reading up on your updates, even if I can't comment on all of them. They're absolutely great!

I've been fiddling around with my The Grey Witches. Here's the latest update, Chapter 16:

Easter is over and Taïga is back at APYR. But Derek and Teddy has got some bad news waiting for her; Derek has finally decided to get his dad out of the sanatorium where he’s held prisoner. But by doing so, he probably won’t be able to come back again…
    thegreywitches-part02-16-06.jpg
    Taïga tries to keep her feelings for Derek under control…
    thegreywitches-part02-16-14.jpg
    … and does her best to help by casting a protection spell on him… But will it be enough?
    thegreywitches-part02-16-24.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches!

Happy Simming!
    NymlADp.jpg
    @TadOlson Great update

@jillbg Great updare
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    @venusdemilosims Thanks! I think Jenni had triplets because I had her watching the kids' network while kids music was playing in the background; I heard that could increase your chances of getting multiple births.

@Zabeth0 Wow, what a big comment! But thank you for the compliment on the wedding! I too hate managing friends; I don't like having Sims with a whole bunch of friends because usually they are too busy going about their simlife and such to keep talking to their friends. I usually just give the Long Distance Friend thing from the lifetime awards. And yes, it's never too late in life to find love!
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
    Simple Life- Naomi's boyfriend, Cevin, nearly ruined their relationship when he decided to flirt with his long-time BFF, Willow, at Mortimer's birthday party when they thought no one was looking [he's been trying to get into her pants forever- a few Try For Baby attempts while touring locales didn't take]... He managed to smooth things over with Naomi and they got married the following Monday. though, a few people got stuck on the balcony and wouldn't leave...
    Mortimer is still waiting for his girlfriend to get out of high school...

Casanova- Well, i found out why my fire code level was at max- I had a couple hundred apples taking up room in my cellar. so, sold them by the bushel, and several gemstones i had cut, and now that i can finally finish my house- Myka and Georgia got frisky... with a week til Georgia becomes an Elder. :p
    After an autograph signing session, Myka returned home to take a shower and some random joe decides to call... and Myka gets stuck in the shower. :/

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Nory_05Nory_05 Posts: 355 Member
    Aaeiyn wrote: »
    Looks like I have to start fresh on my Sims 3 games, meaning EVERYTHING I've done is going to be wiped cleaned :( This includes my super long story I was doing! I simply CANNOT play my game AT all. Time is frozen! So sorry :(
    @Aaeiyn oh, no! That sounds bad... Do you have Nraas Error trap? I think that kind of saved my game. I had this issue recently that after 5 minutes of laggy play the game froze, then crashed. I reset everything in town with Master controller, and also added Error Trap. It's now working fine!

@jillbg yay, new chapter! Awesome screenshots as usual :)

@Zabeth0 Love Rafael's accent! So cute :smiley:

My sim stories:
    Regrets (Finished)
    Abbie's Diary (Finished)
    Mistakes

• Nory_05Nory_05 Posts: 355 Member
    I just posted my second update for Kate and Ben.
    After a 3 hour drive they arrived to Hillrose where they joined the local police force, Officer Williams and Sergeant Ellers, at the crime scene.
    2_13.jpg
    (If anyone thinks Adam Swanson looks familiar, it's because he's Chuck Hobble in disguise :D )
    At the scene they also meet Julian Anson, the journalist from the Hillrose Gazette. He's obviously very annoying, like any journalist under similar circumstances...
    2_8.png

Post here: https://simtowntales.wordpress.com/2015/06/04/chapter-two/
    My sim stories:
    Regrets (Finished)
    Abbie's Diary (Finished)
    Mistakes

@Selvaxri -Great updates!
    @jillbg -Great update!I hope you get better internet soon.
    @Nory_05 -Great update!
    @everybody -I had to back some files up and it filled my hard drive too full so I moved the biggest files to my external hard drive.I've got some files to compress to make more space.It stopped me from being able to play for two days.
    I've got an update coming out soon.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early that morning and got ready for the day quickly after getting up.
    18285786939_222a85ae4d.jpg
    They tended to their garden and studied athletic skill while they tended the garden and started writing on their computers.They ended up on their computers for most of the day since it was raining all day.
    18285795979_bf79c9d3f6.jpg
    18473773081_23e11d0b46.jpg
    18284181708_aa334eb9e5.jpg
    They finally stopped late in the afternoon to use the washroom and Tracy broke the shower and had to fix it before Tanner could use the washroom.They went back to playing chess on their computers until it was 8:30 in the evening and time to get ready for bed.Everybody in Evermore changed to lighter outerwear before getting to bed.
    18473799401_6869696fdc.jpg
    Tanner's new mid-spring outerwear.
    18467720012_14ef45e9c6.jpg
    Tracy's new mid-spring outerwear.
    17849382084_bce8c36e84.jpg
    Eli's mid-spring outerwear.
    18445618656_d27193e84d.jpg
    Ami's mid-spring outerwear.
    18285868909_d7dc4e1f28.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited June 2015
    @nory_05 Thanks! I follow Kate & Ben on my cell, (without the pics, darn Internet!), but I'm happy to finally see them! I love crime stories, so I'm looking forward to see what will happen next! And I really like the way you tied up you story about Abbie. :)
    @TadOlson Thanks! Your update is also nice, I like their spring outfits. :D I can't wait to move back to Europe so I can dress acoording to the weather too...
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope you'll enjoy reading the full story, it's on my blog!
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited June 2015
    I have not played sims 3 this week so no new pics atm,

@TadOlson Great update

@Nory_05 Great photos
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited June 2015
    While my sim was napping, some zombies took it upon themselves to have a little dance party under her stairwell.

tumblr_npi02r8QXP1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

Video
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Casanova- after a couple of reloads {game froze while Myka and Georgia were enjoying themselves at the park}, Myka came home from the autograph session to Georgia jumping into his arms, exclaiming her joyous news that they were expecting. Their romantic gazes were broken by a phone call- a notice that an old acquaintance was just that- getting old.
    I have my notion- move in the old acquaintance, wait for him to die, then move in the others...
    Georgia had tried to get an old acquaintance to move in, so that his daughter would have more room in the household for Myka to help fill, but he wouldn't move in...

Ghost Fling- Cedric, the Uncle, got frisky with his girlfriend, and after that one night at her house, he saw a girl across the street that was arguing with a fire hydrant. Asking if anything was wrong, the girl looked at him as if he was crazy. His co-worker, who lived at the house, said she was the mentality unstable daughter of his housemate. Dismissing the issue, Cedric was elated to hear from his girlfriend that she was expecting. In due time, she birthed a son. {I could get her pregnant again, but she's almost an elder- and i don't want to burden her with two young children, let alone trying to raise one while pregnant.}
    Meanwhile, Olivia was worried about her girlfriend, Rain, who was always 'in a bad mood' whenever they got together. So finally, she asked her to move in- which elicited an unexpected response from Rain: she jumped into Olivia's arms and made out with her. Turns out, Rain's previous housemates had kicked her out when they moved. Joyous to have a home, Rain has made herself comfortable.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I had my sim travel to China to complete some adventures so she could earn a visa level. This is what she did on her last day.

tumblr_npibz1KVlD1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

I guess when you're a tourist and it's your last day, you're not too concerned what the locals may think of you eating birthday cake in your swimsuit.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top