Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• chillwaveschillwaves Posts: 17 New Member
    omg!!! it's so pretty!!!! thank you sooo much :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    So glad you like it Chillwaves, have fun playing it ;)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Great work, Vicki dear !! It´s great to see you back here building again. Hugs :)<3
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all including luxury party stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): any
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master bedroom F/YA/Scientist she is a girly girl but also unique, One neutral color bedroom for cow plant victims,
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: blue,pink,white,purple,pastels
    Colors you dislike: brown,green, and orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden in back, room out front for 2 cow plants, pool, outdoor eating and barbecue area, scientist lab, telescope, observatory and rocket ship somewhere on the lot please,
    Additional instructions? I would love the outside of the house to be unique and different in shape while keeping the modern feel. I don't have any thing specific in mind. Also for the bathrooms I would like a shower in each one the master bathroom I would like either the jet set luxury bath or the corner bath with jets. For the kitchen I would like it to have the tea, and coffee maker. An office with the get to work the chief's crystal desk, crystalline bottom holster, and the regulation station, one bookshelf, an art easel. living room with wall mounted t.v., a dinning room that seats four. Room to add more bedrooms if needed for kids. also if this gets claimed after perfect patio I will have the game after the 25th sometime would love room for the hot tub.
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    I hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Just an fyi, I added a bit more info to my build request. Nothing was changed, I just added a few more ideas for the build. Thanks. :)
  • SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    Moving day is upon us. Twice on me. Roughly 10 hours until I get the keys to my new place now. So I should get my internet moved instantly, but it may take a few days and I'll not be able to check in.
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    Just an fyi, I added a bit more info to my build request. Nothing was changed, I just added a few more ideas for the build. Thanks. :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SBJuthberg wrote: »
    Moving day is upon us. Twice on me. Roughly 10 hours until I get the keys to my new place now. So I should get my internet moved instantly, but it may take a few days and I'll not be able to check in.

Good luck moving! We'll watch for your return. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    My build for opod67 is finished!
    OpodsOasis_zpsovq9rp9k.png
    Opod's Oasis
    Forum Thread
    Slideshow here
    h2xmsbl]
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hello all can someone find one of my very old request. it has a house plan and it had really nice pics of the inside. thank you.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    hello all can someone find one of my very old request. it has a house plan and it had really nice pics of the inside. thank you.

is it this one? from january

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13164004/#Comment_13164004

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »

no its way older than that
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member

Try asking in the creat thread, it might help if you know about when, last years or old er, spring or?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳

Try asking in the creat thread, it might help if you know about when, last years or old er, spring or?

it was last year like around when i got sims 4 i think it was a 4 bedroom home
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    My build for opod67 is finished!
    OpodsOasis_zpsovq9rp9k.png
    Opod's Oasis
    Forum Thread
    Slideshow here

Outstanding work as always dear Suepea !!

I´m going to copy in our June Thread. Hugs :wink:
    edited June 2015

I've moved your question to our June thread. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2015
    ~CLOSED~
    Moving-Day.jpg

Our May thread is now closed. Please join us on our June thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png