Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks for your kindness @follyfoot very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @Yvonne2772 for these lovely words :)
    Very kind of you to say @kamb1403 thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Duplicity

This is my entry for BuildnShare 19, a duplex build for two sets of twins. The build had to be mirrored but the furniture and decorations were to suit the style of each couple :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C505480C04B011E586244952BAB0DA01?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=duplicity&max=25

3ffea569-d188-485c-a512-f1b0e8208e5e_zpsw6herdfu.png

Picture1_zpsezvg7g4w.jpg

Picture3_zpsg31nhbp1.jpg

8b09f350-ddd3-405b-8c18-e83d5258505b_zpskj9ejma4.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Duplicity is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The angled walls look very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the front entrance area! The angled archways leading to the two homes looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the green columns. The white colour and texture of the exterior looks very nice. The green of the columns looks nice with the white of the exterior. The plant in the middle of the front patio looks nice there. The way you have used the roof trimming gives a very nice look in the build. The upstairs balcony is very nice! The planter boxes look very nice placed along the balcony edges. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks very nice how you have done the descending in sizes patterning on the front pathway! The hedging fencing looks nice on the edges of the lot. The trees either sides at the front of the build gives a very nice look. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! The kitchen, dining and living room areas are very nice! The yellow and orange colours of the dining seats, sofa and armchairs look nice. The yellow flowers on the kitchen counters and dining table are nice sunny touches in the rooms. The fruit bowls looks nice on the dining and coffee tables in the rooms. The yellow flowers picture on the living room wall is nice for the sims to see whilst they are sitting relaxing there watching TV. in front of the fire. The candles are nice touches on the fireplace. It looks so very nice how you have done the pictures display on the wall in the room where the orange sofa is! The white wall tiling looks nice with the wooden kitchen walls texture. Very nice bedrooms and bathrooms! The grey and blue colour scheme of the first bedroom and bathroom looks very nice! Nice wall pattern and tiling in the rooms. The yellow of the flowers on the sink looks nice with the grey colour scheme of the room. The hanging robes are nice touches on the wall. The starry mirror looks very nice in the bathroom! The yellow and blue colour scheme of the other bedroom and bathroom looks nice and calming. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the corner nook area. It looks nice how you have placed pictures on the walls there in the art nook. Very nice backyard pool area! The design of the pool is very nice!
    It is a very nice duplex homes build :)
    You are so lovely and kind dear @rosemow and you always make me feel so happy :) Thank you very much for all these wonderful words, I really appreciate all your support. Glad you like the placement of pics in the art nook .. I was desperately running out of budget at this point :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful and unique build! Great job!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thank you very much @Nhicks lovely of you to say :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I already saw Duplicity, and it's very awesome! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very Roman feel with amazing angles. Your landscaping is very adorable! I especially like the creative flooring on the pathway and even the shared outdoor area. And your interior, amazing! Very lovely color scheme and I like that modern feel.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! You're on the roll Masajo! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    You are so very kind @RyeCris16 thank you so much I really appreciate your support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I noticed quite a few of these duplicity builds on the gallery recently and now I understand why :)
    Yours is gorgeous! Very classy and cute :) Great job!
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Fun build, very interesting shape you chose for Duplicity!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hey hey!! I only popped in out of curiosity 2 see what's new because I already know you r an amazing builder. Just as I thought, great work here since my last visit ;)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is gorgeous! I especially love the interiors. The colour combo is gorgeous! Especially the living area and the kitchen. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hi Masajo, I really like the architecture of Duplicity, very unique. The landscape is a bit scarce for you :p The interior is gorgeous as always. Best of luck in the Build-N-Share challenge.
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Your new build is gorgeous Masajo!You sense of colors and layout in wonderful!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Duplicity is great! beautifully styled inside,I love the shape and tiling out the front :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Duplicity is gorgeous, I love the elegant exterior and color palette. You know I'm a huge fan of your interiors and this one is beautiful, so refined and upscale. Love the orange kitchen, I had no idea those cabinets had an orange color option! It really is a lovely build. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congrats!!!!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    First Congrats on Maxis favor ♥ Well deserved!
    Duplicity I know very good because I have seen and checked it in game. Pictures can't show the whole beauty of the interior. I'm in love with your living room ♥ Beautiful house :)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
    Big thank you for your kind words @Manssom really enjoyed building my very first duplex :)
    @Cerrydd thank you very much for your lovely words :)
    Thank you so much @Zita1966z for these very kind words, much appreciated :)
    I really appreciate all your kindness and support @yanti68 thank you very much :)
    Many thanks @gmcrozier for your lovely words, very kind of you. Really had to restrain from the landscaping this time as I didn't want to detract from the build :)
    Thank you so much @kameliaxxx for these generous words, very much appreciated :)
    Really pleased you like the shape and tiling @leelujack this is what I wanted as the main focus, many thanks for your lovely words :)
    You learn something every day @Chris2fer03 ! Thank you so much for these lovely words, you are very kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Big thank you dear @rosemow @Nhicks and @kreatora you are all very kind, this has really made my day very happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    very tasteful interior decor and wonderful buildings :) my favorite is Huckleberry House, looks sooooo sweet and homey :)
    Thank you so much for telling me dear @rosemow this is a fantastic surprise! Also big thank you for all your kindness, you are truly amazing :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    jolasim wrote: »
    very tasteful interior decor and wonderful buildings :) my favorite is Huckleberry House, looks sooooo sweet and homey :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by @jolasim and leaving your lovely comments, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top