Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    *grabs a cup of coffee with a red-velvet cupcake and eats*
    If I may go off topic, I've finally completed my novel to-do list which literally is going to be my life saviour. I now feel so much more organised as to what I need to plan and go into! Planning is going to take a while, but hopefully I can finish planning by the end of this year! :D

Yay!!! Way to go. Great job on getting organized and good luck on the planning.

Thank you :)
    Now, I must fly to the cupcake land in my dreams-- I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    If I may go off topic, I've finally completed my novel to-do list which literally is going to be my life saviour. I now feel so much more organised as to what I need to plan and go into! Planning is going to take a while, but hopefully I can finish planning by the end of this year! :D

Yo! Super excited! Please feel free to share any and everything about the novel that you'd like to here! Sometimes with my writing, I feel like I gain enthusiasm and momentum when I share with others--sometimes I feel like it ends up sapping some of the forward momentum if I share too much. But if you ever want to talk about the novel or aspects of the writing process, this is a great place to do so!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yo! Super excited! Please feel free to share any and everything about the novel that you'd like to here! Sometimes with my writing, I feel like I gain enthusiasm and momentum when I share with others--sometimes I feel like it ends up sapping some of the forward momentum if I share too much. But if you ever want to talk about the novel or aspects of the writing process, this is a great place to do so!

Woo! I'll definitely keep that in mind :D
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    *grabs cup of tea and fruit salad*

Woooo!!! This is great. I like having fun places to hang out. This is definitely a fun thread to hang out on!!

Loves to you all!
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    I heard there was cupcakes and donuts in here....*darts in and out again*
    VanityHigh wrote: »

Yeah! We keep the goodies bar stocked! Dart in any time! And maybe sometime, you'll pull up a chair and share some of your wonderful writing tips with us noobies and oldbees. :smiley:

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited May 2015

Yeah! We keep the goodies bar stocked! Dart in any time! And maybe sometime, you'll pull up a chair and share some of your wonderful writing tips with us noobies and oldbees. :smiley:

i still need to figure out wordpress and where my pictures go after i hit c. i know they go somewhere but they don't talk so they never tell me where they went.

i still need to figure out wordprwhere my pctures go after i hit c. i know they go somewhere but they don't talk so they never tell me where they went.

On your computer, you pictures will be stored in your Documents folder.

On my computer, here's the location: Computer / C: / Users / cathy / Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / screenshots /

The images are given names that are the dates and time that you took the photos.

Let us know if you find them!

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    bring doughnuts.

You'll have to bring the donuts. I'll bring blueberries! :)

lol. i was excited my idea was up so i missed the s fixed now. i think.

Blueberry cake donuts...
    Mmmm....

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

i still need to figure out wordprwhere my pctures go after i hit c. i know they go somewhere but they don't talk so they never tell me where they went.

On your computer, you pictures will be stored in your Documents folder.

On my computer, here's the location: Computer / C: / Users / cathy / Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / screenshots /

The images are given names that are the dates and time that you took the photos.

Let us know if you find them!
    maybe i'll get lucky and th'll say here iam. i hope not though becase a talking picture might make me faint.
    (To find these, use Windows Explorer--right-click the Start menu, then select "Explore". There are lots of different "Views" to choose from the Views menu at the top. I like "Details" when I'm hunting for the folder, then I like "Extra Large Icons" when I look through the photos.) TMI, I know.

i 'm only going off topic for a minute. my granma died thursday and mom just told me yesterday . gram had dementia so we had been making plans for when it happeend for a while so i got confused yesterday when she said i could sit with my cousin during the service. then she was talking about how upset grams nurse was that she died and i said gram died. we know gram is in a better place now and shes not sick anymore. the only reason i put this here is because at some point in the next few days i will be gone for the service.
    i 'm only going off topic for a minute. my granma died thursday and mom just told me yesterday . gram had dementia so we had been making plans for when it happeend for a while so i got confused yesterday when she said i could sit with my cousin during the service. then she was talking about how upset grams nurse was that she died and i said gram died. we know gram is in a better place now and shes not sick anymore. the only reason i put this here is because at some point in the next few days i will be gone for the service.

My condolences to you and your family, friendsfan. I hope that when you get together with your family for the services you're all able to remember the good times you had with your grandma before she got sick. All the best to you and yours.

My condolences to you and your family, friendsfan. I hope that when you get together with your family for the services you're all able to remember the good times you had with your grandma before she got sick. All the best to you and yours.

death is differnt when your expecting it. mom and i knew it would be soon because gram wasn't eating we just didnt know the when.i have wondeful memries.my computer keeps eating letters.i give up.
    edited May 2015
    maybe i'll go in game for a bit. my new sim did something unexpected he lived through his first day.
    it might be time for me to blog.kayden is full of suprises.

I can't wait to find out what they are!

I can't wait to find out what they are!

for now i'll just say hes not like colin he got a girl with walls.they were at work but sheagreed to do something without them. i can't tell you what til i figure out wordpress,
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    WordPress was super confusing for me when I first started using them too but what I found most helpful was searching for YouTube tutorials. I learn so much easier if I can see and follow along with someone. Maybe trying that will help you out? I can't wait to see your story once you get your head around WordPress through :smile:
    WordPress was super confusing for me when I first started using them too but what I found most helpful was searching for YouTube tutorials. I learn so much easier if I can see and follow along with someone. Maybe trying that will help you out? I can't wait to see your story once you get your head around WordPress through :smile:

thankyou for the advice.i never actually wrote a legacy before my first ever legacy was done the easy way i played through the generations and when i confused cathtea enough she wrote it down. so all advice and tips on writing are helpful.
    i now have my wordpreess account.

Yay! Congrats!

Yay! Congrats!

you still might get confused i don't usually write the story remember.
  • DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    Hello! :)

Not that anyone's asking, but I guess I am from the "New" storytellers. I have posted my first official story last year in September, but I'm been doing multiple stories in pictures before that.
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    wordpress already confused me. whats the difference between a post and a page?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top