Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WIP - Darnassus,Teldrassil

SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hello Everyone, I was inspired by my nephew to build Teldrassil from World of Warcraft, also I have included each of the Subzones listed below.

Ban'ethil Hollow (Ban'ethil Barrow Den) · The Cleft · Darnassus · Dolanaar ·Lake Al'Ameth · The Oracle Glade · Pools of Arlithrien · Rut'theran Village · Shadowglen (Aldrassil · Starbreeze Village · Wellspring Lake · Wellspring River.
It is roadless with sidewalks only , after all it is Elf country. :D I have posted some pictures so you may see my progress and give feedback.

PLS NOTE: I'm am building this world using the base game but there will be some lots for EP's and venues.

Screenshot-156_zps5e8d6a44.jpg

Screenshot-146_zpsa9bd2412.jpg

Screenshot-155_zpsc192701f.jpg

warriorsterrace_zps052dc692.jpg

Screenshot-153_zps2fd5ad1f.jpg

Screenshot-151_zps05536c01.jpg

Screenshot-143_zps32e48324.jpg

Screenshot-144_zps9a937359.jpg

Screenshot-140_zps75a6760b.jpg

Screenshot-138_zps1c61b03c.jpg

Rut'theran village

Screenshot-142_zpse9ac3efd.jpg

Screenshot-144_zps9f613e0f.jpg

Screenshot-162_zps5e4e46c9.jpg

Screenshot-163_zps72633c0d.jpg

Temple of the moon.

Screenshot-156_zps5e8d6a44.jpg

Screenshot-158_zps6927ba37.jpg

Screenshot-160_zps3a1d777f.jpg

Screenshot-159_zps79b62c59.jpg

I still have a lot of terrain panting and add spawners, Etc.

Screenshot-150_zps3dcdde95.jpg

Screenshot-148_zpsecd3c63f.jpg

Screenshot-149_zps5789c628.jpg

teldrassilbySandraKB_zps5fa0eaf7.jpg

Plenty of room on the out side for ports.

Screenshot-169_zpse234ca0f.jpg

Screenshot-167_zpsc1834c4c.jpg

Screenshot-166_zps6ad53520.jpg

Screenshot-168_zps86c952d7.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do like terrain paint ,plants, and building houses. My biggest challenge is building a bear-building for the center of Darness! I hope you will enjoy once completed.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I don't know the game but your world looks fantastic~ The buildings are detailed and the world looks like cool. :+1:
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Oh, Teldrassil, my home. I grew up there . . . I mean . . . Actually, I did visit Darnassus just yesterday and recognized its central buildings in your world immediately. I love how you have done the tree roots around the edge of the island, and the terrain painting for the big stump in Rut'theran Village is very nicely done. I'll look forward to seeing your updates.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :mrgreen:

I don't know the game but your world looks fantastic~ The buildings are detailed and the world looks like cool. :+1:

Hello Rflong7,
    Thank you for your comment, I am happy you like it. Happy Hoildays! :D Cheers

suzses wrote: »
    Oh, Teldrassil, my home. I grew up there . . . I mean . . . Actually, I did visit Darnassus just yesterday and recognized its central buildings in your world immediately. I love how you have done the tree roots around the edge of the island, and the terrain painting for the big stump in Rut'theran Village is very nicely done. I'll look forward to seeing your updates.

Hi Suzses
    Thank you for your comment and as soon as I get further along, I will be adding more pictures. I am glad you like it and once it is beta proof, then maybe you can move back in. :D Happy Hoildays! :D Cheers
  • samuliinisamuliini Posts: 55 Member
    Yess, finally, a Warcraft World!
    Hello Everyone!
    This is the Howling tree for Darnassus, In Sim style. :)

howlingtree_zps81b6ac64.jpg

• Gaxili1Gaxili1 Posts: 212 Member
    Oooh it looks great! Especially your howling tree :smile: I just got here from your comment, I'm glad I found your world. Will be following!
    Gaxili1 wrote: »
    Oooh it looks great! Especially your howling tree :smile: I just got here from your comment, I'm glad I found your world. Will be following!

Thank you! the howling tree has a basement which contains a juice-bar and bathrooms. I keep working and testing as I go, the only problem with no roads is the Llamas mascot doesn't show up at all. The university basket shows up in the household inventory.
  • Gaxili1Gaxili1 Posts: 212 Member
    Well who needs the llama mascot when one is in Teldrassil anyway?! :smiley: I am so happy that you are creating this world. Will download for sure.
  • oiswiseoiswise Posts: 482 Member
    No llama mascot showing up is a plus in my eyes. Beautiful, I've never played WOW but its stunning & loving that there are no roads :) great way to get those jogging numbers up.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Ooh! That's stunning. You should add characters like Malfurion Stormrage to the world!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    br560 wrote: »
    Ooh! That's stunning. You should add characters like Malfurion Stormrage to the world!
    Thank you for your comment!! :-) I will try and see if I can make some of the characters.
    edited May 2015
    oiswise wrote: »
    No llama mascot showing up is a plus in my eyes. Beautiful, I've never played WOW but its stunning & loving that there are no roads :) great way to get those jogging numbers up.

Hello oiswise! Thank you for your comment!! :-) That's right llama mascot not able show up with no roads, you have to have roads for his car. :-D It play testing is really good.
    Post edited by SandraKB on
  • HogwartsWitchHogwartsWitch Posts: 101 Member
    Woow I didn't think anyone had made Teldrassil other than me,Nice job
    Current Packs I own which isn't much...

Get To Work
    Outdoor Retreat
    Holiday Celebration
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Bowling Stuff
    Vintage Glamor Stuff
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Hello Everyone, I am back to build Teldrassil from World of Warcraft, also I have included each of the Subzones listed below. Ban'ethil Hollow (Ban'ethil Barrow Den) · The Cleft · Darnassus · Dolanaar ·Lake Al'Ameth · The Oracle Glade · Pools of Arlithrien · Rut'theran Village · Shadowglen (Aldrassil · Starbreeze Village · Wellspring Lake · Wellspring River.
    It is roadless with sidewalks only , after all it is Elf country. :D I have posted some pictures so you may see my progress and give feedback.
    I will upload pics at a later date, Thank you and happy bulding!
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    I can't wait to see the pictures of your world, since the ones from january aren't available anymore. I am so curious! I really really love Teldrassil, everytime I hear the soundtrack alone I get sooo nostalgic. Sometimes I miss it. <3
    Hello Xxlesjuh, I will be posting pics as soon as I can find a place to upload them from, I lost my account at photo bucket so this is why the pixs were removed. have a nice day.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    I'm going to bookmark this thread as I am interested in seeing your pictures of this world as I am a big WoW player... :)
    Hello Simmers, pictures of Darnussus, Teldrassil on this website @ https://skbeagles.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/wip-darnassusteldrassil/ Thank you and have a great day building and simmimg!
    edited August 2017
    I am sorry the pics won't show up on the webpage, I am working on! https://i2.wp.com/skbeagles.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/screenshot-3.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Hello Everyone, new link for updated pic's, happy Simming!! https://www.pinterest.dk/sandrabeagles/my-sims3-gaming-pics/
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would use Flickr for posting pictures here and a free account there gives a 1tb storage limit for pictures.It's where mine come from.I love using custom worlds and usually go for blank terrains where I have to put lots down and build on them.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson : Hello Tad thank you for the info I will check it out. Have a nice day!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SandraKB -I checked and Evermore Falls is still available on Mediafire as it's one world I strongly remcommend for legacies.I love the blank version as it suits my playstyle perfectly.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson : thank you for your recommendation's. I think I will go ahead and upload a blank copy this week and if you will can you test Teldrassil. the full world is not complete yet and it may be two more weeks befor I have it ready.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top