Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @agsiamal thank you for your wonderful comment.

@masajo thank you as always. I'm not sure how well it will go over with the Build-N-Share judges, I suspect they were expecting something more traditional.

@yanti68 thank you very much!

@WrathofCath thank you for stopping in and commenting it means a lot.

@RyeCris16 thank you for the comment and the fave!
    edited May 2015
    Willow Creek Manor 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, den, laboratory, green house, gazebo, gym, pond, playground, music room and much more!
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BC9ECBA7FB4011E48597CC87F435584E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

05-15-15_1-28nbspPM_zpsyifrmikg.png
    05-15-15_1-38nbspPM_zps5ot8g0vo.png

More pics here:

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/library/Willow Creek Manor?sort=9&page=1

Was going to do more pics, but this build is just to massive.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    @masajo thank you as always. I'm not sure how well it will go over with the Build-N-Share judges, I suspect they were expecting something more traditional.
    You never know!

Willow Creek Manor is awesome, saw this on the Gallery earlier, an epic build, great work :)

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited May 2015
    I don't know guys how you do this! You make your builds so fast! It takes me weeks sometimes to finish my houses! Especially you don't build little starters but huge and very detailed residences! Willow Creek Manor is the best example - it's very big but very cozy furnished! And the landscaping is outstanding! Beautiful work! <3
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    You are a very talented builder, the latest one bravo makes me think of the english contryside :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Like always your building skills amaze me! Great job!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Willow Creek Manor is so very nice! :) It is a very grand home! The exterior architecture design of the home is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have the steps on the left and the right hand sides leading up to the patio! The water fountains feature in the front of the home is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the arch fencing between the stairs! The tall trees at the front of the build look very stately. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice front pond area! The rocks look nice how you have placed them around the edges of the water and the fountains look nice in the middle of the pond. It looks nice how you have placed flowers around the base of the trees. The water fountain is a nice touch on the front porch, for sims to see when entering the home. Nice seat benches sitting areas on the porch for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine. The back area looks so very nice! Very nice raised patio! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables on the patio and have very nice views to enjoy seeing whilst eating food they have cooked on the BBQ! They will enjoy looking down on the pool area. The domed gazebo is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming, fencing and spandrels! The basement pool area is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the arches there! Nice trellis covered poolside sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seating there enjoying the outdoors air.The placement of the white stool seats between the dome wall panels looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the hedging in the build. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench under the tree watching their children having fun playing. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The living room is very nice! Very nice wall paneling! The red colour of the seating looks elegantly nice. The flower pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting on the sofas enjoying having a chat. The layout of the levels of the home is very nice! Very nice light filled sunroom/glass house! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes there. The flower cart and the flowers on the table are nice touches in the room. The water features, plants and flowers through the outdoors areas looks very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Willow Creek Manor is very gorgeous and grand! :smiley:
    I already commented your architecture on my WIP app thread. It is great that you added a fountain near an entrance door. Love your lake at the side too and even your landscaping. Your interior design is very beautiful with lovely color choices.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    @masajo thank you, I saw that you faved it and commented almost as soon as I posted it in the gallery. As far as Build-N-Share, I guess I will have to wait and see.

@agusiamal thank you for your gracious comment. I generally have multiple builds going on at the same time. I currently have 10 builds in process. I go back and forth between them. Willow Creek Manor actually took me 2 months to complete.

@leelujack thank you for leaving a comment, both here and in the gallery.

@lisa17ann thank you for your wonderful comment.

@rosemow <3 thank you as always.

@RyeCris16 thank you I greatly appreciate your continued support. I hope to see your in entry in the Build-N-Share Challenge, this time around.
    edited May 2015
    517 Lakeside Drive is a lakeside home built on a narrow lot. It features a garage, pool, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Built on a 20x15 lot with 4 levels and a listing price of $161,536 (a lot cheaper then RL) The 4th floor is entirely devoted to the master en suite and features an accordion glass door that opens the entire wall to the deck. Here you can enjoy your morning coffee with a view of the lake, or you can leave the door open at night and fall asleep to the sounds of the lake. The 3rd floor contains 2 bedrooms and the main bathroom. The 2nd floor is the main living area with the living room, dining room and kitchen in an open floor plan. The ground floor is where you find the garage with the wood working table and lots of storage, You will also find access to the back yard with the pool, BBQ area and a place for the kids to play (when you can get them off the lake).

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/DA4D0D0FFCCA11E48F786931A5A3888F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

The inspiration:
    273694_1_zpsz7qteszh.jpg

The build:

exterior:
    05-17-15_11-51nbspAM_zpsczhlnqpd.png

05-17-15_11-51nbspAM-2_zpszash6y5s.png

05-17-15_11-52nbspAM_zpskel04v3l.png

interior:
    05-17-15_11-55nbspAM-2_zpsreoi0peu.png

05-17-15_12-01nbspPM-2_zpsm0lfeyzb.png

05-17-15_12-02nbspPM_zps6jlr1l01.png

05-17-15_11-57nbspAM-2_zps3diy5wmk.png

05-17-15_12-02nbspPM-4_zpsw9vrqyh3.png

More pics here:
    http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/library/517 Lakeside Drive?sort=9&amp;page=1
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    I like your creation more than original :) It looks great! Interiors are simply and very cozy. The view from terrace is wonderful! :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    This is amazing and so well done! Love it!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    You did an excellent build from the photo inspiration. I like how you have furnished the home and the color choice you made :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

517 Lakeside Drive is a very nice home! :) It looks very nice how you reflected the real life home! Your simversion of it looks very great! Very nice exterior of the home! The balcony areas are very nice! Sims will have very nice views from the top level master bedroom balcony when sitting at the table there! The hedging looks nice along the balcony edge. Nice chess balcony for sims to have fun playing chess outdoors in the air. Very nice ground floor dining, pool and play patio. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars whilst their parents are cooking nice meals on the BBQ, for them to all enjoy eating at the dining table in the outdoors air. They will have fun swimming in the pool. The master bedroom is very nice! It is nice that it covers the whole top level of the build! The heart teddy looks cute on the side table! The candles and flowers on the table, the plants either sides of the table, and the butterflies picture on the wall are very nice for sims to enjoy looking at when in their bedroom. It looks very nice how you have placed the fencing behind the bedhead! The grey and white floor complements well with the bed. Nice sofa sitting area for sims to sit and rest. Very nice calming wall textures that you have used in the room. The accordion style windows leading out to the patio looks very nice! Very nice open plan living, dining, and kitchen level! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there for sims to enjoy sitting having a chat together, listening to music from the music player and watching TV. The fruit pictures are nice touches either sides of the plant on the TV wall table, and the plant and camera look nice how you have placed them on the middle coffee pedestal table. Nice corner bookcase nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas reading a book. Sims will have fun playing chess at the window indoors chess table too. Nice window study desk nook for sims to enjoy looking out at the views through the windows whilst using the computer. Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice tiuch on the dining table. The white and grey colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice. The sink and oven counter is great! The red colour of the bar stools complements well with the white counter. It looks very nice how you hsve placed the kitchen cabinets around the fridge! The second level bedrooms look very nice! Very nice layout of the level! It looks very nice how you have used the circle floor patterning on the passageways! The sunflowers pictures look very nice on the wall for sims to see when walking down the passageway. The red statues look nice there too, and the books and flowers are nice touches on the window table. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks pretty and the teddy in the corner and the heart teddy and panda lamp on the bedside table looks cute! The sims will like looking at the cute animal pictures that are on the wall whilst laying in bed. The orange and black colour scheme of the other bedroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst laying in bed. The decals and posters on the walls look great! Nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and having a read of a book from the bookshelf. It is great that you have a garage in the build. Sims will enjoy doing woodcrafting on the woodwork table there.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Going to catch-up your latest build before the earthquake hits our place.

517 Lakeside Drive is very amazing four-story modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, it really reflects from the inspiration very well and you experimented it with building tools. I like the use of white walls, very sleek modern feel. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your hedging and the trees too! And your interior, elegant! Love the color scheme, very clean and stylish.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best lucks for Elevate your Creativity challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    > @gmcrozier said:
    > Willow Creek Manor 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, den, laboratory, green house, gazebo, gym, pond, playground, music room and much more!
    >
    > Was going to do more pics, but this build is just to massive.

I love how you used the basement tool in the back.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I saw your modern build in the gallery and immediately added it to my favourites! Great job with the architecture! Fantastic! :D
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    517 Lakeside Drive is really impressive. You got so much into such a small plot. Really beautiful!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Awesome recreation @gmcrozier. Making the exterior and building is one thing but then you have to use your imagination to fill in the inside which isn't usually shown in the pictures. With that part, I think you excelled in this! That master bedroom withe the windowed walls and the use of lights and darks is really well designed. The orange room near the bottom with the vibrant colors and rugs shines for me as a focus here.
    5sXtTqH.png
    > @gmcrozier said:
    > 517 Lakeside Drive is a lakeside home built on a narrow lot. It features a garage, pool, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Built on a 20x15 lot with 4 levels and a listing price of $161,536 (a lot cheaper then RL) The 4th floor is entirely devoted to the master en suite and features an accordion glass door that opens the entire wall to the deck. Here you can enjoy your morning coffee with a view of the lake, or you can leave the door open at night and fall asleep to the sounds of the lake. The 3rd floor contains 2 bedrooms and the main bathroom. The 2nd floor is the main living area with the living room, dining room and kitchen in an open floor plan. The ground floor is where you find the garage with the wood working table and lots of storage, You will also find access to the back yard with the pool, BBQ area and a place for the kids to play (when you can get them off the lake).

This is so inventive! Great use of space.
    > @gmcrozier said:
    > Willow Creek Manor 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, den, laboratory, green house, gazebo, gym, pond, playground, music room and much more!
    >
    > Was going to do more pics, but this build is just to massive.

I love the grand entrance staircase.
    @agusiamal thank you, you are so kind. :o

@lisa17ann thank you, you are very generous

@leelujack thank you, I wasn't really sure of some of my choices.

@rosemow <3<3<3

@RyeCris16 thank you. I hope things are well with you.

@kaichen04 thank you for comments on Willow Creek Manor and 517 Lakeside Drive.

@yanti68 thank you, for the comment and also the fave!

@folala thank you, fitting 3 bedrooms into this build was a test of my creativity.

@Ash072 thank you, the interior of this

I think I am caught up now. Haven't been on the forums much lately.
    Deja Vu Duplex is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the build! The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the gate entrance to the homes! The trees look nice placed either sides of the gate. It looks great how you have used the ledges on the exterior. The courtyard area is so very nice! The palm trees, water fountain, planter boxes on the walls and the floor patterning there looks so very nice! The pig and bunny are cute touches! It is nice that you have places a seat bench there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the outdoors air. Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining patio! The U shape of the pool looks nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals outdoors at the tables in the sunshine. Nice fenced gardening alcove. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! The kitchens are very nice! The stone texture of the kitchen walls and the placement of the cabinets look nice. It is nice that you have double sinks in unit a. The TV alcove in the living room looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the TV and the mirror on the wall. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas there watching TV and listening to music from the stereo. It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug under the seating. Very nice window dining areas in both homes! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst dining there, and also have very nice views of the outdoors. Nice upstairs window study areas! Sims will enjoy looking out at the bar patio whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer or having a read of a book from the bookcase. The blue colour scheme of the master suite in unit b looks very nice. The wall pattern on the bedhead wall looks nice and the white plumbobs are nice touches on the bedside tables. Sims will enjoy watching TV in their bedrooms whilst laying in bed. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases and TV on the wall in the blue master bedroom! The red and yellow colour scheme of the guest bedroom looks very nice! The upper level outdoors living and bar counter deck is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas having a drink from the bar and a chat.Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. The brown colour scheme of the other master bedroom looks nice. The scenic pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The TV alcove looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets around the TV. The blue colour scheme of the guest bedroom. The tiling of the bathroom walls looks very nice.
    The home is very nice ! :)
    thank you @rosemow :)

I am getting some of my WIPs cleaned up, so I will have several uploads coming very soon.