Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    edited April 2015
    Curtis Community Library

Library created for BnS challenge 17 on a budget of 150K, built on the same site as the Willow Creek Research Library. This had to be grand and include a computer area, seating area, reference area, children's area and public facilities, as well as a space to sit and read outside. I also included a reception, conference room and café/bar :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/793BDBCAEAC511E48A50780525D3AA9B?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=cevans1962&max=25

50a74284-ac03-4720-ac80-5aa2a1481740_zpspkb6smn7.png

Picture16_zps7yq5qnku.jpg

Picture15_zps8wohdodn.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Wonderful work, dear @masajo ! Love this house!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Curtis Community Library is such a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting to have a read and do studying! :) The exterior design and the layout of the library is so very nice and it does look grand ! It looks very nice how you have done the middle front steps and then have the left and right hand side steps! The water fountains features at the front of the lot looks very pretty! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them around the edges of the fountains. The roofing is very nice! The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice upper patio! It looks very nice how you have used the columns! Nice seat bench nook areas for sims to enjoy sitting resting there on the seats enjoying looking out at the views. The planter boxes look nice on the edges of the balcony. Nice back area of the build. It looks nice how you have steps leading down to the back area. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the library! The arches entrance to the library is very nice! Very nice front desk reception area of the library. It looks nice how you have placed the curved counters there. The fruit bowls, books and plants are nice touches on top of the counters. The corner sitting nooks in the reception area are very nice! The yellow flowers on the table between the chairs are a sunny sight for the sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there or entering the library. The wooden wall texture is nice. The floor paving that you have used through the rooms looks very nice. Very nice children's area of the library! The grassy and flowers flooring in this section looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the art tables facing each other so a number of children can have fun doing artwork together at the same time, facing each other. It looks nice how you have used the fencing to separate of the different kids area sections. The kids will enjoy reading books from the bookshelves. The orange and green colour scheme of the area looks very nice. It is nice that you have a separate dollhouse nook! The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Very nice sofa seats sitting alcove areas on the next level. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a rest and reading a good book from the bookcase. The top level of the library is very nice! The conference area is great! It looks very nice how you have a long table with many seats either sides, for many sims to sit at the table talking together, and watching presentations on the TV! Very nice private study desk nooks. It looks nice how you have used the bookcases to divide off the study desk nooks. The grey patterned walls adds a nice look. Very nice cafeteria! It looks nice how you have placed the tables and chairs there. The condiments are nice touches on the tables. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a read whilst eating a meal or having a drink. The pans, menu boards and the knives are nice kitchen touches on the wall in the kitchen area.
    It is a very nice library! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Knocked it out of the park with this one, Masajo! Only thing kind of missing and it really doesn't belong anyway would be a pair of majestic lion statues near the entrance! :smiley:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh wow your library is gorgeous! Classic yet modern. Love
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Saw Curtis Community Library on the Gallery....beautiful job!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MrSimfeldMrSimfeld Posts: 91 Member
    The Library looks wonderful. I love the architecture with it's columns and doorway arches , the bright appearance, the symmetry of the build and especially the spur below the roof. I also love that you've thought of a child's area inside. Everything looks real. I already fav.ed on the gallery but If I could... : ) ♥
    Gallery ID : MrSimfeld

treehauspic3royh.png

Thank you very much @kameliaxxx for your kind words, much appreciated :)
    Dear Rose, your review is wonderful, thank you very much for all your kindness, you are amazing :)
    @Ash072 thank you so much for your lovely words and lol, we need more of these objects :)
    Really like to mix it up a bit @Nhicks thank you very much for these lovely words :)
    Many thanks @Vihisha really kind of you to say :)
    @Rutsimania you are so kind, thank you very much for this lovely review :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Simply gorgeous library Masajo! I am loving the architecture and the stairways! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Curtis Community Library is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very grand with some brickish feel. Your landscaping is very adorable! Lovely garden at the back and even your fountain area at the front. And your interior, gorgeous! I especially like your kids area, lovely use of grass floor patterns. While the rest is very beautiful too and it's great that you managed to keep it under 150K.
    I love it! I'm already added this to my faves! :smiley:

EDIT: Also, best lucks for Build n Share challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A wonderful Library Massajo so lovely to see the beautiful interiors here. xox Folly
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Hello my dear <3 ! Sorry for that delay but I haven't got time lately and I'm sick again!. I saw your last houses and I love them! The most I like is Huckleberry House! It's so lovely! And the library is a great idea! The shape is very interesting! Great :) !
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Wow. You're so talented! Gorgeous creations, I can't wait to use them in my games :smiley:
    untitled-1.png

Big thank you @yanti68 for all your kindness, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much for your kindness and good wishes @RyeCris16 the kids area was lots of fun to create :)
    Many thanks for your lovely words @follyfoot very kind of you :)
    Hello dear @agusiamal so sorry to hear you're not feeling well, really hope you recover soon and find more time for simming. Thank you very much for these lovely comments, much appreciated :)
    Hello @Weathie lovely to see you here, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Beautiful job on the library, the facade is stunning & timeless. & great addition with the conference area-love it!
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Your library is gorgeous! Really flawless! I love all the archways. Such a beautiful spot for simmies to read!
    Many thanks for all your kindness @folala much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much for these lovely words @Brennachan really kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Gorgeous, the white exterior makes it look divine! I adore the addition of the cafe and conference room :smiley:
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Curtis Community Library is gorgeous.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you very much @Cerrydd for your lovely words, glad you like the two additions they were fun to build :)
    You are very kind @kamb1403 thank you very much for your lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Sweet Hearts

This is my entry for Build-n-Share 18, a home for an elderly couple. I chose a cottage/bungalow with front and rear patios for relaxing, a pool, patio and planted borders. As they are grandparents I added a child's room for sleepovers. We had a large budget this time, but guess who only used just over half of it :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/71DFED8AF4E011E488B6780525D3AA9B?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=sweet hearts&amp;max=25

Picture1_zpsxlzjdl9v.jpg

Picture8_zps5sd1xf1f.jpg

Picture9_zpswjdxfnxv.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Sweet Hearts is a such a charming little bungalow. The decor is comfy and inviting, beautifully landscaped I love how you have used the plants for the new EP. Hugs Folly
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Sweet Hearts is such a beautiful build! Great curb appeal. Love your landscaping and the roof line is very pretty. Great job on the interior. Very calming. Well Done! :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Sweet Hearts is such a very nice home! :) The layout and exterior design of the home is very nice! It is a very pretty home. The roofing is very nice! The hearts decor looks very nice on the front exterior of the home. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers and plants in the front garden areas. The bird bath is a nice touch. Nice seat bench sitting nook in the front courtyard. Sims will enjoy sitting there resting in the sunshine. The blue colour and the texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. The back outdoors areas looks so very nice! The island with the flowers on it looks very nice in the middle of the pool! It is very nice for sims to enjoy looking at whilst sitting at the umbrella coloured table enjoying the outdoors air and enjoying eating outdoors at the table. They will enjoy cooking on the BBQ outdoors. The sims will also enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm, toasting food and chatting. The flower box windows look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the rooms looks so very nice! The blue patterned wallpaper in the living room looks very calming. The living room is very nice! The ballerina girl is a nice touch in the corner of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase. The pictures on the walls add nice looks to the room. The type of curtains that you have used in the room look nice and the colour of them looks nice in the room's colour scheme. The patterned floor rug looks nice. Very nice master bedroom! It looks a very restful room. The type, colour and placement of the curtains look very nice. The white hanging robes are nice home touches on the side walls. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through their bedroom windows when waking up in the mornings. The softly patterned wallpaper is very nice. The blue and white lamps on the bedside tables are nice touches in the room. The dinosaur themed kids bedroom is great! The dinosaur wall pattern, the dinosaur picture and the dinosaur themed bed look great! The teddy, bunny, panda lamp and giraffe look cute in the room! The orange and brown colour scheme of the room looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed cute framed animal pictures and the bunnies under the tree prints on the wall in the kids bathroom! They will like seeing the pictures when in the bathroom. The kitchen is very nice! The stone texture of the walls looks nice. Very nice window dining area. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    It's a very sweet home! Our grandparents will be very pleased if the could live there :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top