Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    dfiwj9.jpg

Rafael: The vault of Antiquity was behind the library, as he'd been told. It almost looked like an old chapel or a crypt, rather than a place to store old history books and papers. There had to be temperature control or they wouldn't have lasted one summer and winter here, nevermind hundreds. So, he was not surprised to see a second door, making the entrance like an airlock of chilly air that didn't enter the next layer.

mj6dkj.jpg

Rafael: As he descended, the air became cool but dry. It smelled like a floral shop drenched in vanilla. He was glad to not see a bunch of random bits of paper just sitting in a big rats nest inside, as his impression of what he'd see had been when he'd talked to Zelda about it...she'd called it an avalanche of books and papers.

2870u89.jpg

Rafael: He did not, in any sense, expect to see the variety of book shelves and shelving styles here, but it was not the disorganized mess he'd expected.

24maib4.jpg

Rafael: Of course, that didn't mean that Zelda was wrong...it could have been more recently organized. The newer style desk and shiny lamps were just as odd in this place of magical burning candles as some of the newer style shelving was next to the older style shelves and books. It felt like a thrift shop library, and seemed to be grouped by language.

2cypheh.jpg

Rafael: The wind outside wailed through the crack in the door upstairs, but did not make it through the second set of doors, only the sound carried. He heard soft, almost meditative breathing.

73l7bb.jpg

Rafael: He looked around to find the source of the breathing, he didn't want to be surprised later.

Hopefully it was a human trying to research the supernatural, and not, say a witch that was looking to kill him, though Zelda didn't seem too worried about that possibility. She had been rather dissmissive of this place as a waste of time, but to him, information gathering was never a waste of time, except when you already knew the information, which he did not.

2pob9y0.jpg

Rafael: Of all the range of people it could have been...and not be someone who was trying to kill him, why did it have to be Miss Swain? He abruptly remembered talking to her at the diner and her saying that she liked to read. He remembered how excited she'd been when he'd talked about the witches, right before he insisted that such things could not exist, and upset her. That had been before he'd overheard the conversation on the phone about how her father (he guessed from context) was still juiced and she wasn't going home, and then told her he was suffering from a hangover- in order to get her to stop talking about whether he needed a hospital or not. She'd been utterly silent and left him alone, and there was the possibility of hostility now. Her opinion of him would likely be negative. This was also not where she worked, so there were no social conventions protecting him here.

He did not know what to expect, but he did know that if she was combing volumes down here, she could help point him to the direction of the books he needed to find, and he'd really rather she not be angry or hostile towards him. This would require something close to an apology. Probably not an outright apology. Admitting that she was right would have to work. People liked to be told that they were right, though he really hated to admit he was wrong...but he was wrong, very very wrong, about the existence of supernaturals, and no amount of pretending he wasn't wrong would do. It would just make it worse, so he'd have to act sheepish, which was embarrassing, but less embarrassing than this could turn out if he just pretended nothing had happened. Besides, she'd specifically told him to tell her when he started seeing funny things around town. Perhaps that would still work. He also wondered if she had anything to do with the reorganizing of the books and papers. Though she'd only been in town a few months.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @LunBeauty The party looked awesome better than the ones mine had, it had started before they even arrived home from class big fail for me lol

@TadOlson thanks yeah I might just move on with them as a new generation and see what happens cause cant do much with the family now hehe

@dreamerz13 awesome photos Im going to read it better when I get home later.

@Zabeth0 Great update will read it more closely when I get back home later need to leave soon.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited May 2015
    Internet's been out of reach for a while, so I'm quite busy now reading up on everything that's happened since the beginning of April! Very nice updates everyone!
    @dreamerz 13 Very nice lighing mod you have there! The pictures look awesome! :D
    I've also had time to write on my blog, chapter 14 and 15 are published!
    Part II – Chapter 15 is a “spin off”!
    This is Tyler Hale’s story. He lives in Bayou Oaks Trailer park with his mom, an illegal immigrant, and plays the guitar in the band IDC.
    idc.jpg
    There’s not much hope for the future as he considers school a place only fit to tag and discuss video games.
    outcasts-48.jpg
    The only way out of the trailer park seems to be his music… But is he really talented enough? Or will he have to beg his best friend Jayler Moroni for a job when the time comes?
    thegreywitches-part02-01-181.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog The Grey Witches
    More information about Twin Towns (aka Falls Harbor & Fairview Heights) and more pictures and backgroundstory about Bayou Oaks’ Trailer Park and the people who live there. See lot n°33

Downloads
    The Outcasts
    Bayou Oaks' Trailer Park
    outcasts-02.jpg
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited May 2015
    decided to try my hand on a generations thing ( I dont have generations expansion ) with doing several generations, so the other family will pause a bit I wont do a story though but screens will come.

@TadOlson Forgot to say before great update
    @jillbg Great update, loved the photo with all the sims.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
    edited May 2015
    So here is my new idea, it will be a little mini story as im not english so not a good writer, I want to try to do a few generations to see how it goes. she will start out poor and beeing a painter but moved into a built little house im no good builder either.

[img][/img]Meet%20kelly_zpsexi3qsl5.jpg

This is the founder Kelly, she moved to aurora springs to begin a new life and hopefully find love.

[img][/img]Founders%20house_zpssfvpm3fl.jpg

I suck at building, but this is the little house i built for her

[img][/img]Screenshot_zps6f5cj2iz.jpg

Inside of the house and her starting her painting skill

hopefully more to ocme soon.

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2015
    I am so sorry you guys for my extended absence. I just have not been able to catch any kind of break, both with my personal life and my professional one. Huggsies <3
    Visited my cousin, who was in a car accident Easter Sunday morning and is paralyzed from the waist down, in the hospital, and have been working almost every day this week. Have come home so tired I barely turn on the computer.
    Been reading you guys' updates by phone and they're all great!
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Ha! Building starter homes is one of my favorite things to do. I try to keep them under 10,000 But always stay under 20. I like the usage of space on the inside.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Wow I am so far behind again! O.o 28+ comments. Not sure where to start with the kudos, but going to have a go by starting on page 587 as I see a lot of awesomeness on this page alone ^.^

@Nesoiancitizen LOL @ the mailman :D
    Congrats on the pregnancy. I think Des will be a good daddy ^.^
    Poor Des dealing with Elwig :D
    He's so cute when he worries lol
    @LunBeauty Love your updates! It makes me want to put my sims in Uni, but with the babies it would be impossible lol
    That guy is such a jerk! They should turn him into a toad!
    Poor Juniper :( I wana give her a hug too!
    LOL @ the last pic!
    @ddsims3world Love the house!
    @TadOlson Great update!
    @dreamerz13 LOL @ "Very nice, greet your daughter with a handshake. Maybe excited wasn’t the right word. Also, have you given up on shirts now? Not complaining, just noticing. I’m totally okay with it, not sure your daughter will be though."
    Poor Alaina.
    LOL @ the floating baby!
    Is the butler supposed to bend that way? LOL
    @Zabeth0 Great update! Love the story :)
    @jillbg Haven't seen you on, but I'm pretty new myself. Welcome if you are new lol
    Love the poses ^.^
    Your game looks very interesting and great job with the trailer park ^.^
    @Silverofdreams30 Kelly is pretty :) Love the little house ^.^
    @venusdemilosims I know the feels

This is what I have been working on as of late ^.^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QO6FtHs_r8
    edited May 2015
    @venusdemilosims sorry to hear about your cousin hugs

@Minx hehe yeah im not good at building at all, just wanted her to have a small house, but I have expanded it now,
    since I added a male roomate for her she never met anyone.

@Celticgamer0 thank you, I will see how far i can go without using money cheat haha.

• LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Nesoiancitizen Yay, Ashley is pregnant! Her babies are going to be so cute. :) I can already tell.

@TadOlson Great update!

@dreamerz13 I still can't get over the fact that Alaina's dad cheated, but she seems to be able to forgive him, which is good. After all, he's still her father. I certainly don't mind him walking around without a shirt. ;) Some sims just get better with age. I, honestly, think that they'll all be okay. :) Lol, you gotta love those baby glitches. :p

@Zabeth0 Very nice update. :) I really missed Rafael.

@Silverofdreams30 I usually don't throw parties because they're mostly the same. But it's easy to get a good party score. Just put out a lot of food, music, have a nice house, and everyone just does their own thing. But make sure you ask the sims who are going to cause trouble to leave, otherwise, they'll bring the party score way down.
    Nice little update. :) I can't wait to read more.

@Celticgamer0 I'm so glad Uni is over. It does get boring after a while. All Uni sims are jerks, just some show it off more than others.

I have an update coming up shortly. So, stay tuned. :)

edited May 2015
    Some quickies before my update. I have been reading on my phone when unable to come on computer. When I feel up to it I hope to have some detailed comments later...

@Silverofdreams30 Cute little house, can't wait to see what Kelly gets up to. Better what I can build, lol. Jamie and Alistair are handsome boys, best of luck to Alistair on his relationship.
    @LunBeauty Congrats to the gang for graduating college! I know it was a rough slog but it is all worth it in the end.
    @Nesoiancitizen Congrats to Ashley and Des on the upcoming birth of their baby! Can't wait to see what it is!
    @dreamerz13 Congrats to Caden and Ericka on their baby boy. It seems the family cycle continues unfortunately as Jess's mom Juliet was cheated on by her dad Nick :( Poor Jess. Sims can't seem to keep it in their pants. Can't say I blame Alaina for having a strained relationship with her dad.
    @Zabeth0 Yay Rafael! :) I remember Bailey Swain, when Savannah and her family were living in Moonlight Falls she seemed to be a big fan of Savannah's work. Almost stalkerish, lol.
    @TadOlson Nice updates :)

edited May 2015
    @Celticgamer0 Hi! I'm glad you like my "work" ;) Your film is awesome! I so admire people who can film! :D
    I'm not exactly new, I've been simming since forever it seems, started with TS2, got on to TS3 and I don't think I will ever play TS4! The pics I post are mostly from my blog about the The Grey Witches. You're welcome to check it out and join the 8,000 other viewers and followers! It's funny how much happens when you're "away" for some time. I live in Africa since 2011, and the Internet lives it own life here - one day with, another without! And I just got the net back after almost a month of >:):'(:# I guess you get the picture... But now I'm back so I guess it's me who should welcome you to the thread, so here goes: Welcome! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    The next update is ready. I actually have a few more pre-recorded. I played their last term off screen. While the whole graduation thing bugged out, their diplomas and degrees still showed up, so I wasn't too fussy about it. After they all got home, Kaylynn and August had a small wedding ceremony at August's house. Jaenelle and Crispin moved out with their significant others, because all those sims was making the household pretty laggy, but I will be playing them again whenever I switch households. In fact, in my game right now, I just witched over to Crispin and Eileen to play them for a little while. I did set Story Progression for the other members of the family, so that they wouldn't get pregnant or get married or break-up unless I was playing that specific household, since I do want to control when that happens, except for the breaking up. I just set it to False because I didn't want it to happen. I don't think it will, but you never know. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this update. :)

16774367664_947e68800f_o.png
    A few weeks had passed since the students graduated and received their diplomas and degrees, a few weeks since they had all been back home. It was a rather beautiful Fall day. It wasn't very cold, so jackets weren't really required, the perfect day to have a wedding. August and Kaylynn had sent out invitations to their friends and family. Everyone replied back saying that they would attend. It would be held at August's house, and would be a rather small and very simple event. In fact, Kaylynn's wedding dress was very simple. It was knee length with a straight, simple pencil skirt that traveled down to her knees with some sheer soft lace detailing on the bodice. It counted as something new. The veil she wore belonged to Celine who had let her use it for the wedding. It was the same veil that Celine had worn at her wedding. It counted as something old and borrowed. The shoes she wore were just simple white stilettos with little cut-outs on the sides. Then there were the earrings, which had little blue aquamarine gemstones within them. This counted as something blue. August wore a simple tuxedo with his hair brushed back. He looked so very handsome and grown up.

17210653009_76bdcf1a7d_o.png
    17210635529_d807f020f9_o.png
    17396835045_9bebe2109e_o.png
    17396817555_4d95c3c883_o.png
    Everyone stood around as August and Kaylynn said their vows to one another. Everyone was dressed up very nicely. The bridesmaids, who were Juniper, Jaenelle, and Eileen wore black sleeveless dresses with very modest necklines and black pumps. The best men (Chris, Crispin, and Elliot) wore simple tuxes with open blazers, and polished black hard soled dress shoes.

16776516113_2f5cf7060e_o.png
    17370788256_d8c95ac9f3_o.png
    16776471213_8e9435ba85_o.png
    17189275807_0c01a5b29d_o.png
    17394721802_883f17011a_o.png
    17189241337_695a7dffbd_o.png
    Everyone was practically in tears as August and Kaylynn soon shared a kiss and became husband and wife. There wasn't a dry seat in the house. Celine, especially, cried very hard as her baby boy was all grown up and would be leaving her soon.
    *You know, I set up nice pretty benches for the guests, and no one sits down in them. Instead, they all clog up the aisle, or stand on the side. I don't know why I even try.*

17210459319_46123c4431_o.png
    17394663552_afd87ddb33_o.png
    16776351003_f15c5a5880_o.png
    17189153527_b3a055f80a_o.png
    17394598562_5d34be750c_o.png
    16776289543_a44e3337c9_o.png
    After the traditional kiss, August and Kaylynn turned around and were announced as Mr. and Mrs. Clayton. Everyone cheered enthusiastically, sobbed, and threw rice in celebration of the newlyweds.

17396533435_3ab52d53e1_o.png
    17394560202_8e7e6e3042_o.png
    With the ceremony over, the reception was now under way as August and Kaylynn cut the first piece of the three tiered red velvet wedding cake with the pearl white icing. Celine had baked it herself, so they knew it would be delicious.

17396483775_006abbf28d_o.png
    17396468345_0970e35fec_o.png
    As the reception was going on, and everyone was mingling, or enjoying some food from the buffet table, Chris and Juniper had gone off to a slightly more secluded spot. Juniper had seen him right after she had gotten home after graduating, but since she had been helping plan the wedding for the last few weeks, it had been hard to meet with him after that. Matt and Celine agreed that he could move in with them as long as he respected their rules, helped out around the house, and got a job so that he wasn't mooching off of them.
    Jaenelle passed them as they were embracing. "Ooh, that reminds me. I need to go find Elliot."
    "I think I saw him in the house, headed towards the basement," Juniper said as she turned around to look at her sister.
    "Hey, Jae. Nice seeing you again," Chris said waving at Juniper's sister.
    "Hi, Chris. You're looking very handsome." She gave a friendly smile before heading inside.

17188996817_3f5ec8b9ee_o.png
    17396072041_c34e2a4deb_o.png
    17396062021_c2ff96a817_o.png
    Jaenelle found Elliot in the basement. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo, and his hair fixed. It had grown out a little bit. She shared a very passionate kiss with him. She had missed him so much.
    "Wow, you look so beautiful," Elliot said, lightly spinning Jaenelle around so that he could see her dress. "I have to be the luckiest guy alive to have such a stunning girlfriend."
    "Aww, you're so sweet. And thank you for using the world beautiful, instead of hot."
    Elliot chuckled. "Well, you are a young woman, not some steak that just came off of the grill," she said teasingly.
    "And you look so handsome."
    "I tried my very best to look good today. So, did you ever talk to your parents about moving in with me?"
    "I did. They seemed reluctant at first because I'm still pretty young in their eyes. But after I promised that they could come visit, they allowed me."
    "Wow...that's great! The house I live in isn't as big as this one, but I know you'll love it."
    *The house Elliot and Jaenelle moved into is so cute, and furnished so nicely. It has three bedrooms, one of which is a ready made unisex nursery, two bathrooms upstairs, and a half bath downstairs. It's just the most adorable thing ever. I used the freerealestate cheat so that they could move into something nice. It's a little on the small side, but they probably won't have a very big family. So, they don't need a super big house. You'll see it when I play them.*

17208835750_3fb7666fc6_o.png
    17208823910_355b942da7_o.png
    A few hours later, August and Kaylynn had arrived at their honeymoon destination, which was in Hidden Springs. The town was very lush and beautiful with a lot of parks and just plenty of fauna and flora. August took Kaylynn into his arms and carried her across the threshold.
    "Aren't we supposed to wait until we get our own place to do this?" Kaylynn asked as she wrapped her arms securely around August.
    August tried to hold Kaylynn in one arm, and open the door with the other. Maybe he should've opened the door first before picking her up. "I honestly don't think it matters. Besides, we will be living here for the next few days, pretty much."

17208593508_4b7f71719c_o.png
    17370397076_341747496c_o.png
    17208712488_e52441b53e_o.png
    16776084263_1a6c61b67f_o.png
    16773734264_5cc930ce11_o.png
    The two of them ended up in the nearest bedroom, which was downstairs and in each other's arms. They were a little exhausted from the plane ride, so they just made out for a little while on the bed. They're honeymoon would last for a few days, so they had plenty of time for the real honeymoon.

17208648590_177211c425_o.png
    Exhausted, the two of them took a rather long nap together with Kaylynn resting her head on August's chest. August wrapped his arm around his wife and gently rubbed her back as they both slept lightly, the overhead fan creating a gentle breeze in the room.

That's it for this update. The next part will be up in a little while. I still need to upload them. :)
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    After a couple of months of not posting a build lately that I've now uploaded 2 latest houses & of course no 3rd party CC's! In (?) next to bedrooms is basically how much you can add.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8651268
    (Willow Rosea)

roof_up_original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8651269
    (Model Star)

roof_up_original.jpg
    @ddsims3world I love your houses! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited May 2015
    @LunBeauty Beautiful wedding pictures as always! Congrats to the couple and may they live a blessed life together!
    @Jillbg I have been simming since about 2003 or so, which is about when I got into Sims 1. I got Sims 2, Sims 3, I have tried Sims 4 and cannot get into it at all for any reason. Even bought the expansion pack on sale. Can't even get past CAS most of the time. Lol

I actually took the pictures for this update last week but things got very hectic so I never got a chance to post it.

Screenshot-4211_zpshucv51gt.jpg

A big surprise was waiting for what Skylar had termed the 'geeks' at the CSG Book Club Monday afternoon.
    Kaydence's Aunt Savannah (Skylar's mother), who had recently been shortlisted for Simland's top literary prize for her magical fantasy novel, "The Lost Dragon Egg," was a guest speaker at the book club's monthly meeting. Usually bestselling authors don't speak at school literary club meetings, but when certain bestselling authors are distinguished alumna of said schools, certain school administrators trip all over themselves to have them speak...

lostdragon_zpsjinia8yi.jpg

Savannah was regarded as the front-runner for the prestigious award, and her latest book had dominated the sales charts.

Screenshot-3556_zps0xjfmg73.jpg

Savannah made no pretenses. The granddaughter of Jamie Jolina wanted the Plumbob Prize badly, as it would cap her career.

Screenshot-4207_zpsyqhfzbx3.jpg

As you could possibly imagine, she was both proud and ecstatic as she stood next to her best friend and boyfriend, copying notes as Savannah spoke.

Screenshot-4204_zps9vplpzwk.jpg

*For some reason, when Savannah was talking, I had a graphical glitch where her whiteboard was completely BLANK so I improvised.*

"The writing process is different for every writer. It's different for you as it is for me and everyone else who's ever picked up a pen and paper or sat down to a computer and written a story. These are five basic steps towards creating or figuring out whatever your basic writing process."

Screenshot-4205_zpsjjpkjxzj.jpg

"Just about anything can spark an idea. You can find an idea from an everyday event, a dream, or a childhood memory. You can even keep a notebook for ideas and write them down as they come to you..."

Screenshot-4208_zpskki6uah1.jpg

As she continued her explanation of the writing process, students copied notes.

Screenshot-4212_zpsegyto5b7.jpg

Terry had a confused look on his face as he whispered to Kaydence, "Wow, she's so smart. But what is she saying?"
    Kaydence laughed. "You'll get it. I'll translate Aunt Savannah language when she leaves."

@Jillbg I have been simming since about 2003 or so, which is about when I got into Sims 1. I got Sims 2, Sims 3, I have tried Sims 4 and cannot get into it at all for any reason. Even bought the expansion pack on sale. Can't even get past CAS most of the time. Lol
    @venusdemilosims I think I started simming around 2006, or 2007. I can't remember! :o But I'm perfectly happy with TS3, I just can't get the feel for TS4, way too cartoony for me...
    Who is that? I haven't seen him around in Uni... Love his "look"... :)
    Screenshot-4208_zpskki6uah1.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg He's not a Uni sim, nor is Kaydence in Uni... yet, but she is going there soon since she has a full scholarship so they're basically paying her to go instead of the other way around (must be nice, lol). He's a random bin Sim I gave a new hairdo and glasses to and put in the town for that scene only. All my posts on this thread since last September have been archived here: Jolina-Plumb Family Archives

=D Done my best to keep up with everyone.. I have great news though... I FINALLY FINISHED MY LAST PAPER! IT'S SUMMER VACATION TIME!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least from school. Still have to do that work thing, of course. I did put out a new chapter yesterday

Out Of Tune

Still giving this "Story writing" thing a try, but it's way way more work. I think I'm going to go back to the style of my first generation it was much more easier to comment on how my sims were deciding to live their lives. I am going to finish gen. 2 the way it is though. I have up to chapter 5 in pictures taken and in posts and notes, I just need to write.

So, to help me catch up. I have decided that I will take Topaz and make her a spin-off Hardcore ISBI challenge.

I hope everyone is having good times simming!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!That baby is very cute.
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -I've got families moving on the the next stage in their lives in a few legacies because they've been having babies or become pregnant which is for 30 days in my settings.Thanks for the comment.You did a great job though the stove should be traded for a fridge and things need to get moved like the bed or the kitchen should be turned and put along the other wall so a back door can be added where the stove is after that is moved.EA does a lot worse than you in their builds and theirs have horrible routing failures.
    @jillbg -Great pictures!
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for commenting on our updates.Great update!
    @Celticgamer0 -Thanks for the comment.
    @LunBeauty -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @ddsims3world -You houses look great and could get used as rentals in my towns since I've started testing a Mod to fix the issues with the UL apartment lots.
    @minx -I've got a few legacies to keep up with and my time here though I've managed it and been able to get into the game most days.
    I've got an update coming out soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's another update from Gibsons in the fall of 1866.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up very early that morning and got ready for the day quickly with taking turns using the washroom and eating breakfast.
    17383707502_759c586ff7.jpg
    Ami started working on his writing while Eli started tending to the chores before joining him and working on her writing.The letter carrier arrived while they were working.
    17197889218_90492af865.jpg
    17199477929_ccf69dabee.jpg
    17198146250_35359d3dfe.jpg
    They'd eventually had to stop to start getting ready for work and it had warmed up though it clouded over and started raining as they were leaving for work at 3PM.
    17385722735_3d56a1dae2.jpg
    17197921138_4c56368991.jpg
    17359770416_7ef99c6c2e.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and managed to be getting into bed by 7:30.
    17385374921_f92df6e722.jpg
    17198161400_9ea392b784.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    @LunBeauty Yay, wedding! Congrats to August and Kaylynn :)

@venusdemilosims Great update!
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
    topazfreedombanner.png

This is the founder of my new ISBI challenge. Lol I'm excited to see all the people peeing on themselves and passing out!
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member

Aisha Storey is a single mom living in Oasis Springs. As a child she’s always been fascinated by aliens. When she was a teenager she used to skip school a lot until she was suspended. After that she dropped out and got her G.E.D.
    She is now a newbie scientist in Oasis Springs.

Chapter One

Aisha started the day with some breakfast. She talks to Drew. “I totally think aliens are secretly living amongst us”
    30vn13d.png

“Oh yes and I’m the queen of England.”
    vql4qe.png

Later Aisha washes up before bed.
    142g0nc.png

And that’s why you pause your game whilst off screen!
    9k9mir.png

6JSxk49.png?1
    @Minx your banner looks great! I bet you're glad you're done with school for the summer. I have been done with that for years now, longer than I care to admit ;) I have never been able to make that hairstyle fit a sim.

@AiHaou Lol at Aisha being on fire. Yep totally pause the game when you step out...

@TadOlson The weather gets weird in game. I've had it be 30 degrees with rain, and 40 degrees with snow.

Quickie bonus update here

Screenshot-4456_zpsfsqi2wzy.jpg

Andy and Savannah's oldest bio daughter, Sage, lived in a cottage near the waterfall over by Pinochle Pond in Sunset Valley with her college boyfriend, Kyle Heilman; her golden retriever, Bitsy; and her Hanoverian, Traveller.

Screenshot-4457_zpszbrkxfnc.jpg

Compared to the excesses of the Jolina mansion, theirs was a pretty spartan existence - and they liked it that way.

Screenshot-4459_zps5jfe0lay.jpg

Being the eco-friendly, environmentalist sims they were, they took quick showers instead of long baths...

Screenshot-4452_zpsi4ffx2d5.jpg

...rode horses and bicycled everywhere instead of cars...

Screenshot-4458_zpsupaqumxm.jpg

...and Sage's dog, Bitsy, who, ironically, was a gift from Sage's actor uncle Sebastian, faithfully brought the paper in every morning.

Screenshot-4460_zpsbsef0bz4.jpg

Even in the dead of winter these guys had the greenest garden in town. Everyone wanted to know their secret. Even they didn't know.

Screenshot-4461_zpssrthwrnf.jpg

Sage talked to the plants every now and then... but that wasn't it.

Screenshot-4462_zps8jx1repz.jpg

Screenshot-4463_zpskcyxkiqf.jpg

Nor was it that Bitsy was her constant companion when she and Kyle were harvesting the plants, either.

Screenshot-4464_zpsrrrybl9r.jpg

Sage and Kyle have discussed marriage while in the garden but these two don't seem to be in any great rush to be heading down the aisle, even though Sage has the Family Oriented trait.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top