Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    When I do a make-over, I often concentrate on what was there before and keeping those items in. It never dawned on me that the place didn't have a bath to redo! Lucky I thought of it before I uploaded! ; )
    Here is the one I did last night that I needed to add bathrooms to:

Username: ciane
    Entry Type Number: 6
    Lot type: Watering hole
    Name of lot: The Bar and Grill
    Size of lot: 20x25
    lot value: 79,706
    DL link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8641058
    Spawners: None
    Short descriptive story about the lot: What kind of watering hole has no watering hole? At one time this place had no bathrooms, no music, no fridge, and no way to the upper floor! For shame! Now your sims have bathrooms on both floors and lots of musical choices. We did keep the foosball tables and the original design, but everything got a new coat of paint. ; )
    Five pictures:
    roof_up_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l2wu_original.jpg

l3wd_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    The Bar and Grill is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! @ciane :) The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice wraparound porch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats at the tables on the porch, enjoying the sunshine. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy eating outdoors in the air at the picnic table, enjoying eating food that they have cooked on the grill. They will like having a photo taken in the photo booth. Nice furnishing of the interior of the venue. The saloon bar themed front door looks great. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar or eating a meal, or have fun playing foosball. The floor tiling in the kitchen area looks nice. Sims will have fun karaokeing on the top level of the build, or enjoy either playing the musical instruments or listening to a band playing music together on the ground level. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. Nice pattern texture of the interior walls.
    The venue is very nice :)
    edited May 2015
    Thank you Rose. : )

Here's my make-over of the park right next door:

Username: ciane
    Entry Type Number: 10
    Lot type: live show lot
    Name of lot: River Gaze Gazebo
    Size of lot: 25x30
    lot value: 13,858
    DL link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8641083
    Spawners: The park has a seed spawner, which I deleted in my upload. :D If you place it in the same spot, it'll have a seed spawner in the bare area behind one set of the Showtime seats.
    Short descriptive story about the lot: The gazebo had only one stereo, one chess set, and one grill with a picnic table and benches. Now it has a live performance stage and seating as well as a kids play area and a grown-up play area. I think your Sims will love the improvements. It gets its name from the fact that you are able to gaze at the river from here. : )
    Five pictures:
    l3wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpg
    Post edited by ciane on
    River Gaze Gazebo is a very nice park and live entertainment venue build! @ciane :) There are many things for the sims to enjoy seeing, listening to and doing at the park now! It is nice the reason for the name that you have given to the park. It is great that you have turned the gazebo into a live entertainment venue and have the star as the backdrop to the stage. It looks nice how you have placed the seats there for the sims to enjoy sitting on and watching the performance. Child sims will have fun riding the bee spring rider or playing in the sand pit. Very nice grill area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the tables in the outdoors air. They will have fun playing chess there too. It is great that sims can enjoy riding the bulls and the plasma conductor at the park!
    It is a very nice makeover :)
    Thank you Rose. I am looking forward to sending my sims to these lots now. :smiley:
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ciane
    I must admit thats the com lot in Rv that I always make over.
    so thats another one less for me to work on.

By the way Ive buldozed the whole town.
    Apart from the homes with sims but hey have however been moved around a little.

Ive been creating some big all in one lots so to keep more space for all your entries .
    my lots are
    Town stadium with other sport activities.
    Big shopping center Hey Sims can never have enough shops.
    Town services; council offices, police and library .

Ive also added a new school created by one of my DNA team mates .

Dont let what Ive done stop you from creating as theres hundreds of empty lots of all sizes plus I can add more if need.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

To all I hope to have the time to update the entries list tomorrow all going well.
    h2xmsbl]

Nice to see other peoples buildings! :) I have done my best to get everything done I want, but I'm running out of time. I got too exited about this challenge! It was so bad that I couldn't decide what to do and I started to build about ten buildings at the same time... I have two ready now in the need of testing and photographing. The real problem isn't the lack of time, I can finish them after the challenge for my own fun, but I realized I'm missing stuff in game. Earlier I had a problem with random Store items showing up in game that I had never purchased, now I have base game items missing, including every dishwasher and oven! :D Why has this always have to be so difficult...

There is a cheat that will allow residental items on community lots
    h2xmsbl]

• SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    edited April 2015
    @calmorezoo I couldn't find any. I was told that there is a mod for this but I'm not downloading mods to my game this time.
    edited April 2015
    @calmorezoo I couldn't find any. I was told that there is a mod for this but I'm not downloading mods to my game this time.

the cheat im thinking of is ; AllowBuildBuy
    but its been a while since i created a com lot that needed a full kitchen.
    so I could be wrong.

The other way round it is to have it set as residental lot But use the public room markers from buydebug.

h2xmsbl]

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Great work @ciane and @Teegers !! Rec´d up here.
    Just to let people who don't have the Grandpa's Grove Venue and liked to have it, it's on -72% sale on Store! 475 SP's instead of 1710 SP o.O That's a prize I like :D
    Oh I'm running out of time... I've got four buildings done and I'm little proud of two of them, but the other two are not quite there :/ I had this same building depression and frustration when I built my first (and last until now) competition building to be uploaded :P I have spent so much time and devotion but I just don't like them! :D Another month could do, though nothing stops me from building the ones that aren't ready yet.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    hello again guys, now i have internet :# hence here is my entry!

Username ; duyguugudur
    Entry TypeNumber ; 1
    Lot type ; park (for kids & horses)
    Name of lot ; Kid's Fun Park ( lol i know not very original, what can i say? :s )
    Size of lot ; 40 x 30
    DL link ; thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8638304
    Spawners ; Yes (2 spawners used) + buydebug lights has been used
    Short discriptive story about the lot ; This park is created for kids, there are various types of function for toddlers to kids!! :) Parents can leave their toddlers to have fun at saperate area for them while they can enjoy some quiet time ;) Or ur family can have picnic.. Or just have some snacks/teas & coffees at little cafe! Ohh let's not forget about the stage where the kids can perform various tricks, plays, dances..etc! Another good point is now kiddos can bring their horses ponies to the park, there is a space for them to rest,drink & eat and train themselves ;)
    Five pictures ;

overall pic
    Screenshot-22_zpso3vcqxsl.jpg

performace/stage area
    Screenshot-25_zpsfrllayem.jpg

inside of cafe
    Screenshot-14_zpsivjdoi16.jpg

toddler area
    Screenshot-32_zpspkf6e7h9.jpg

picnic area
    Screenshot-26_zpsdabz6nmh.jpg

For further pics

Wish you all good luck!! :)
    Looks like lots of fun and very colorful too! Little kids will love it there! And the bakery is awesome too.
    Lovely looking kiddie park.
    h2xmsbl]

Kids Fun Park is a very nice place for all the sim family to enjoy visiting! @duyguugudur :) There are lots of activities and things for sims to have fun doing at the park! The layout of the park is very nice! Very nice water fountain feature in the middle of the park! The picnic area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the sunshine on the picnic tables. It is nice that you have a picnic basket on the ground for sims to have food from. They will enjoy selling lemonade at the drinks stand. The fenced section for the young children to have fun playing in is very great! They will have fun playing in the play pens, riding the rocking horse, using the activity tables and playing with the toys from the toy boxes. It is nice that you have placed high chairs outdoirs for the kids to sit in. The children will have fun playing in the sand pit, swinging on the swings, riding the spring riders and climbing the tree house. The performance stage area is very great! The tent backdrop is very nice. The animal themed sofas look very cute placed around the stage area! The cafe is very nice! The cookie jars, flan stand and breadsticks are nice touches on the shelves there. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs in the cafe! The animal seats are very cute! Sims will enjoy having a drink or a snack from the barista bar. The green and pink recolouring of the curtains looks pretty. The floral tables are nice, and the candles and flowers look pretty on top of the tables.
    It is a fun and nice park for the sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    edited May 2015
    Username: Silvakristiina
    Ladie's and Gentelemen's Fine Sports Club
    Entry Type Number: 6
    Lot type: Sports Bar
    Size of the lot: 18x24 Fits 100 Industrial Court if Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner if replaced
    Lot value: 43 694
    Spawners: No
    Download

To all sports loving Sims who are tired of their local dirty and noisy sports bars Ladie's and Gentlemen's Fine Sports Club offers a comfy and cozy atmosphere to cheer up their team, no matter the sport. This club is inspired by old English Gentlemen's Clubs and has two fireplaces downstairs. Upstairs sims can take a cup of coffee and a match of darts or watch the live football game from Simolympics.

Screenshot-38_zpslxoq0f7s.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zpsopsvspqe.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zpsbslrb8yq.jpg
    Screenshot-14_zpsh0vkfl1l.jpg
    Screenshot-16_zpsmuw9xoy2.jpg

Link to more pics and details might be added later
    Post edited by Silvakristiina on
    Your sports bar is very nice! @Silvakristiina :) Very nice exterior of the venue. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The front porchway entrance to the venue is very nice! It looks nice how you have have the stone steps and the plants in the porch corner nooks. The trees look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the building. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the bar! The green and brown wall paneling looks very nice. Very nice fireside sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the leather armchairs and sofa having a chat in front of the fire. The sports themed trophies and cabinets look great on the fireplace ledge and wall, and suits the type of venue very well. Very nice bar counter area! It looks nice how you have placed drinks cabinets and sporting penants there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink or a meal from the bar, whilst watching TV . The reading fireplace area is very nice too. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating, warming up near the fire and enjoying reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the fireplace. The type of ceiling lights that you have used in the build look nice and suit the bar theme. The sports themed items on the walls of the bar look great !
    It is a very nice sports bar for sims to enjoy visiting. :)
    Very nice gentleman's club! It really captures that warm leather furniture we associate with men's clubs.
    Thank you @rosemow and @ciane! :) I think it turned out to be nice. Nobody notices that the bathroom was added afterwards... ;D
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Everyone's entries look uh-may-ZING! xD I need to finish mine today (just need to add a few more lights and do some recoloring ;p )
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    Oh no, oh no, oh no... I changed my password on Origin and Store won't let me in with neither the new one or the old :S I can't upload my Laundromat! To Origin I can get in and this forum didn't kick me out, luckily... I had this same problem the other way around last week when I couldn't get in to Origin.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Silvakristiina
    nice bare, realy cosy
    I hope you get your login thing fixed.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳