Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male pregnany with no abduction!!

My male sim is pregnant but he wasn't abducted!! HELP!

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Did he woohoo an alien? There is an achievement reward for woohooing aliens you didn't know were aliens. I think it is set at ten.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Do you have any mods?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I had thought they eliminated male pregnancy via woo-hoo with female aliens with the last patch, but I looked at the patch notes and cannot find it now. :-/ Surely I did not just dream that.
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    @Cinebar He woo-hooed with a normal sim
    @luthienrising My mods have nothing to do with male pregnancy.

I have now played to the point where he gave birth and the baby looks normal?! Just wondering why this happened.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @Cinebar He woo-hooed with a normal sim
    @luthienrising My mods have nothing to do with male pregnancy.

I have now played to the point where he gave birth and the baby looks normal?! Just wondering why this happened.

There are mods that are not about male pregnancy that had this side effect after March 26. Sorry I can't recall which mod(s), but some of the mods having unexpected side effects were ones we can't talk about on this forum.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Itz-a MeItz-a Me Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think that any pregnancy mod will cause this glitch nowadays even if they don't deal with male pregnancy. Try removing any such mods from your mod folder and see if you're still having the same problem. If that doesn't help you can always download the terminate pregnancy mod from modthesims. I hope this helps.
    Itz-a Me wrote: »
    I think that any pregnancy mod will cause this glitch nowadays even if they don't deal with male pregnancy. Try removing any such mods from your mod folder and see if you're still having the same problem. If that doesn't help you can always download the terminate pregnancy mod from modthesims. I hope this helps.

I do have a mod for ten pregnancy that I keep forgetting to remove as I only had it so I could test it out. On the day I think he got pregnant, he had woo-hooed with his wife and I did hear strange alien noises.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Itz-a Me wrote: »

I do have a mod for ten pregnancy that I keep forgetting to remove as I only had it so I could test it out. On the day I think he got pregnant, he had woo-hooed with his wife and I did hear strange alien noises.

and that is the reason :) and i always pull mods whenever i have a strange thing occur in the game. most times its something related to a similar topic mod but its also possible its a non related mod so always best to be comprehensive when testing
    I have been playing again and I hears weird alien noises!!!!!!
    And he's pregnant again! But I don't really care because I'm doing an altered 100 baby challenge so it moves the challenge on faster! haha