Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ignore this one, realized how ridiculously difficult it'd be to design that monstrosity...
    Post edited by SBJuthberg on
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    @suepea - Wonderful!! Thanks so much :)

I love your builds and I'm really excited to see what you make.

I accepted your My Page FR - thank you for that. Do you have a thread here I should follow as well?
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @tsbtsb45, Canterbury Castle is ready!

Large castle with 4 bdrm, 4 bath plus Butlers bed and bath and room for expansion. Includes Throne room, Lords Library, Ladies Morning room, Formal Dining, Music / Ballroom, Private Family room, kitchen, stocked wine cellar, dungeon with escape well, stable w/2 stalls, moat, stable entry with swimable moat area and Formal Gardens. A DNA request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8640391

0.png

More pics: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13575131/#Comment_13575131

edited May 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: SBJuthberg

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Mediterrenian villa/Spanish Hacienda (something lika Villa Paraiso, but bigger)

Which EPs and SPs do you have? EP; All | SP; Outdoor Living, Town Life, Fast Lane, High End Loft. | Worlds; Dragon Valley Gold, Sunlit Tides Gold, Riverview, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs.

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 60x60

Number of bedrooms: 2-3 Master, 1 Butler, 1 guest, 2 Childrens rooms (bunk-beds or two singles) and one nursery (2 cribs).

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Masterbedroom in pale-blue and creamy white pattern. One boys and one girls bedroom, Creamy white laced with blue/pink.

Number of bathrooms: 1 for connected to each bedroom, + one per each other floor/wing. Master bath should have the large triangular bathtub. (3x3 or 4x4 squares, not sure about the name)

Favorite color schemes: Creamy-white laced with other colours.

Colors you dislike: Neon/Shrill colours.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure

Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Lady Ravendancers Book of Spells, Vladimir's Cauldron, Soothsayers Crystal Ball, Voodoo Doll*

(Sets) Stones Throw Greenhouse *
    Granpa's Groove
    Deliciously Indulgent Bakery
    Brunch at the Old Mill
    Bohemian Garden
    Al Fresco Street Market
    Olympian Physique
    Castle Kit Exterior & Interior (Might be something)
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, (Dirty-no-more-changing-station, Gift of speech monitor etc.) *
    Edwardian Expression Kitchen
    Haute Hacienda + Once Upon A Time Porridge Shelf.
    Provence
    Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath
    Explorers Loot Free set (Mystery maps) *
    Club Vaindenburg; den & study (Vaindenburg sofa, Vaindenburg chair, The Lumbago, Venerable Vellum Volume Vault, Camotrash Rubbish Bin) *
    Grim's Ghastly Manor
    Technofobe No More (Gothic Glamoure Livingroom+MultiTab 6000)
    Gothique Living+Sleeping
    Weba Yayfoo (Simetta Stone *)
    Season & Bonus-sets.
    (New) Best of 2012-compilation
    (New) Full Regal Living
    (New) Full Hewnsman
    (New) Futureshock Bedroom

MultiTab 6000
    Simsation 9000i HD TV
    Not So Routine Machine
    Sharper Sim Fot Massage Chair *
    Teppanyaki Grill*
    Wood Fire Oven *
    Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Frier *
    Frost-Bite Pro Icecream Machine *
    Aims Choc-O-Fountain *
    Perfecto Presto *
    Uber Sani-Sim Toilet
    Mmmmmm! Cupcakes! *
    Fountain of Decadence *
    Spellbound Diary *
    Apollo's Lyre *
    Corsair's Cannon
    Loitering Luggage
    Realtor's Baggage Props
    Dominiques Dominate Globe *
    Greaves Writing Set *
    Fair Folk Easel *
    North Star Seeker *
    Already Baroque Table *
    Victorious Coffee Table *
    Check This Hokey Table
    Great Candelabra
    Country Mansion Curtains *
    Velvet Seclusion
    Whodunnit Curtains *
    Aunt Angels Cast Iron Cookery
    Overachieving Plate Rack
    Demeter's End Table *
    Column End table *
    Don Pedro Bookshelf
    Pedro Estate Door I & II
    Pedro Estate Arch I & II
    Pedro Estate Window & Royales Window
    Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window
    Entrance to Paradise
    Archway to Paradise
    Cellar Arch *
    Vineyard Trellis Door
    Allessandro's Double Door
    Lucia's Arch

Grand Estate Gate
    Minor Estate Gate
    Estate Fence

Day Star 3000
    Renault Twizy

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? It'll be a custom world (Legacy Island III, Legacy Lane 1) I'll also use it in Monte Vista.

Link to specific house or plan:

Inspirational pics;
    23fcee2c32575099570f69ab8c148922.jpg

Something like this, with entryway in the middle instead of in the corner. Bedrooms and such on upper floor(s).
    ADI058-LVL1-LI-BL-LG_1.GIF

Or
    flr_lr020030_f1_l_600.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Walled and gated so paparazzis are kept out.

Playhouse/playground for children (Sandbox and treehouse and such), Greenhouse(multiple Swift Grow Stations, I am thinking 2-3 connected ones), artsy pool (indoors?), BBQ-area.

3 vehicle garage.

Maybe a partially roofed roman-styled pool between the Gazebo and the garage. (Ie. two "exits" to an outside area of the pool under two arches or flanked by columns. So the pool becomes O-shaped with half under roof and half outdoors)

Additional instructions?

No doors inside, just arches and columns

Two basements. One Nextary- and mancave-basement under the media-/livingroom, one butler-basement under the kitchen. (looking at the middle picture, the more I see it, the more I like that one)

1st floor; Kitchen and Dining with either Edwardian or Steampunk patterns. Either is fine. Needs to be room for all the extra stuff. Regular stove (Edwardian, Steampunk or Pastoral Perfection). Wood Fire Oven for pizza, Bakery-station, Icecream maker, Baby Frier, Microwave, Food processor, Chocolate fountain and coffemachine.

Entryway/foyer, nothing out of the ordinary here that I can think of.

Office/library. Bookshelves preferably inaccassable to sims. Two stories would be great,

Media-/livingroom with bigscreen TV (20.000simoleon one from Supernatural prefered), piano and perhaps other instruments as well.

Room for pets. At least a cat is going in, maybe a big dog as well later on.

2nd floor. Bedrooms and main baths and kids playroom.

Fireplace 2.0, Nu-Horizon Firplace, FancyTime Olde Time Firebox, FancyTime Firebox, FancyTime Firebox Extra Fance Edition fireplaces prefered for fireplaces.

No upgrades to things other than fireplaces and possibly nectarmachine.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Wonderful creations !! Rec´d them :)<3

Happy new week to everyone !! Hugs
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Fabulous creations! You guys are so talented!
    untitled-1.png

• AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited May 2015
    •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Aaronsims
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Aurora Skies Marina
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): any size
    Public restrooms? Yes
    Favorite color schemes: earth tones, muted, pale greens, soft blues, faded pinks,
    Colors you dislike: neon
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No thank you
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Aurora Skies
    Link to specific building or plan:
    A combination of these two pics can be used as inspiration.
    stock-photo-colored-houses-with-pier-in-scandinavian-style-107448815.jpg

sandham-swedish-archipelago-archipelagos-sweden-stockholm-island-islands-BWX9EA.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Additional Instructions: I'd like to have a working marina in Aurora Skies which means a custom lot will have to be placed on the map. Anywhere you think it would work is fine. I'm picturing a small boardwalk/pier in a rustic but touristy Scandinavian fishing village. There should be some benches for sims to rest on, popcorn/cotton candy machines, maybe some other food carts, and a telescope to take in the view. The docks should have access to several boats. A few shops line the boardwalk including a coffee shop using the University barista bar with outdoor seating available, and a gift/souvenier shop with a photo booth outside. I'm open to other ideas as well that can make it a fun place to visit! :smiley:

edit: I was thinking a third shop could be an old fashioned European style candy shop. It could use the candy dishes from Katy Perry (but not any of the crazy furniture) and also the gumball machine, chocolate fountain, and ice cream maker. I'm thinking something like this. boutique_meert_lille.jpg

Also, I found a possible spot in Aurora Skies for the lot to go. It's directly across from the Nature and Nurture Learning Academy. You're able to fit up to a 64x64 lot in this spot and it lines up squarely to the road. [img][/img]Screenshot-5.jpg
    Post edited by Aaronsims on
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    AMAZING!!!! @originalsim and @romagi1... your creations are outstanding. The high school is top rate and the castle is breath taking!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    I'd like to claim this one:

Username: kforti
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Family
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have Outdoor Retreat, Christmas pack and Get To Work
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms:3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master suite, 1 girls bedroom and 1 boys bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: at least 2 please
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: anything really dark
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes furnished and decorated please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either Willow Creek
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Inside please add a playroom/activity room for the kids and a study for the adults. Outside, please add a pool and childrens play area. Please also add a basement with a gym/work out room, a hobbies (chess, painting etc) room and an extra room for storing collectibles.
    Additional instructions? Creator can have free creativity with this house as long as the requested rooms are added.
    Anything else, other rooms etc, can be creators choice :)
    Post edited by kforti on April 22
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @SBJuthberg and @Aaronsims: Thank you for your requests! If you need to make any changes or additions, you may do so by editing your original post and leaving a message for me here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I'd like to claim this one:

Username: kforti

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2015
    figured it out... no worries

how are you alle doing... ?

I'm getting ready to order som art (your work)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2015
    Username: Anettesb
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): fitting for university town, a converted villa
    The villa (see map) converted to a dorm, it can be a new build (that might be best) still just look like an old villa that are converted, of course fitting in this Oxford like university town.

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP’s: university (l), World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, Pets (l), show time (l), Super naturals (l) and Seasons (l), Island paradise and Into the furture (l)
    (l= limited edition with preorder bonus items, but not origin items)
    SP'S: High-end loft, Outdoor living, town life, Fast lane, Diesel, KP sweet treats, 70’s 80’s and 90’s, movie stuff and Master suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    On this lot:
    5d4303.jpg
    If you find it is to small then replacing this dorm: Henry (just acros from the pool and gym) but I prefere the piced lot

Number of bedrooms: 8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    This is basic rooms for university students.
    The rooms needs to have:
    - 1 bed, must be a medium or better bed (students need a decent night sleep) can be both bunk, loft or double bed… even a murphy…. I want difrent beds in the difrent rooms.
    - 1 dresser/wardrobe, again diversity
    - Celling light
    - Bedside table with 1 light and an alarm clock
    - A bookcase
    - A desk with a chair and a light
    - Hamper
    - mirror
    Other things that can be there is: a computer, sofa or armchair, curtains, rugs, shelvs.
    Beside that hardly decorated, but all different and with room for personal touch and study gear.
    The deco mainly being thinks like uni posters, (could be special made poster created with a patteren and the camara) left fotos from former students, a single flower, some books…. But plenty room to personalize.
    No stereos in the bedrooms
    8 different rooms that is in the spirit of the home.
    The rooms don’t need to be the same size…. And as there is the common areas even when they need the room to be personalized… they don’t need to be grand in size.

Number of bathrooms: minimum of 4 baths
    How I want bathrooms and toilets counted.
    Bathroom = room with toilet and shower/tube and sink + hamper + mirror
    Toilet = room with toilet + sink + mirror

Every floor in the house need at least 1 toilet.
    On every floor that have a bedroom there is at least 1 bathroom, for every 2 bedrooms on the floor there is 1 bathroom. Make it a nice mix of tubs, showers and tubs with shower. It can also be bathrooms like in the EA dorms then you count the toilets and bath options.
    On the floor with the gym equipment there is a bathroom with a shower or shower/tube combo (if this is the same floor as a bedroom the bedrooms bath rooms count, provide you don’t have to go tru a room to get to it.)
    In the workshop room a public shower to put out fire (if putting thise items in difrent rooms, then 1 in each room with fire hazard items) this shower doesn’t count In the total of showers.
    In the garden area/pool area a public shower
    No all in one bathrooms
    All bathrooms and toilets relatively gender neutral, and reflecting the nearby rooms, and all of them having soap, toiletpaper and towls….
    All bathrooms (and near the public showers) have a hamper.

Favorite color schemes: no
    Colors you dislike: no to keen on monochrome color use, or to bright or neon as the primarily color. Used right any color is beautiful.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please, mostly the shared rooms and halls, with memories of older students (selfies and other photos), things students created, a few diplomas… ectra.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No (only to create art not uploaded with the lot)

Please list the Store content that can be used: any, only a few promotions I don’t have.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any (well I am missing 1 or 2 but you could just ask if you want to use 1 of the items)

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The university world

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?

This is to function as an old house the Majgaard family bought and converted to a luxery dorm, then gifted to the university, this (the family) should be reflected in the name (I can give you good family names if you want to)
    I like the house itself to be on foundation.
    2 buildings on the lot, the main house and the old garage, if attached in some way that is also ok.
    1 basment where you can walk from the garage to the main house.

Main house have basement, ground floor, first floor and second floor (under the roof) you can make a tower and create a third floor that way. I like the room under the roof used. I do want mainhouse on foundation.
    Garage have basement (but is logically not on a foundation), ground level (the old garage) + an attached greenhouse (the old looking glass roof please) and some room under the roof on the first floor.
    That way the garage is lower than the main house.

About rooms:
    No bedrooms in basement and on ground floor

Kitchen, in main house on ground floor, with sims logically eating in the attached dining room (arch). This should be nice and big and well equipped with good items, including a baking station and barista from uni (just turned around so it looks like a tea/coffe making station and you can’t see the cakes on display) then leave out the other coffeemaker…. If room the maybe jam making station. A very good refrigriator…. And yes a microwave.
    Dining room, in main house on ground floor, 1 big table for all 8 sims.

Living room, in main house on ground floor, relaxing room to stay in, classic in expression (no computer games but television and stereo is ok… so is a grand piano and a violin) this is the “quite” every day room. It be fantastic if there is room for a big bird here (if you can get me the owl I be extremely happy), a chess table here will be nice or a domino table (I do want both but 1 of them could be in another room or outside)

Party room, in the basement, set up for sims student party, keg, LN bar, pooltable, pingpong, stage to jam on (the 4 LN music instruments) sofas, electronic games and big screen, other fun games… dj boot…. Think you got the picture a hang out place that is quite modern…. Karaoke could be nice here (maybe on the stage with the band items) also the laser rhytm-a-con could be here… the socker/hockeythable… a mini kitchen and eat area…. Bar disk to eat and cook on… + a microwave and the smalrefrigriator from uni (no real cooking)

Laundryroom, in the basement. 2 washing machines and 2 driers….
    Library/studyroom, in main house, quite room no television or radios, containing 1 or 2 desks, lots of bookcases (please stock the house with many books both here and in the rooms) so all skill books + a few others is there. A couch… a whiteboard… room enough that the business special item can be put up.

Greenhouse and garden with a few fruits and trees from all over (trees outside smaller plants inside) grow station in greenhouse… and just one) not big but there. A auto watering sprinkler be nice in the garden with the trees.

Pool, outside (not big but with a diving board) with grill and relaxing area + a bonfire spot and a firepit (for marshmallows), maybe a pizza oven outside.

Other rooms/areas wanted:
    - gym (I’m thinking basement/garage) with simfu equitment, running, weights, the bar from ST, and the dancing, music and a big wall mirror.
    - radio room (small room or corner of a hall) with the radio station, I’m imagining this to be up high in the mainhouse or garage.
    - work shops and sience rooms (I’m imagining this in the garage on mainlevel…. But it could be split and also be partly in the basement) inventing, sculpturing, the science machine from uni (but not a bot making station) chemistry table. + Whiteboard maybe even a few small animals like fishs and a rat! The brain enchanter (the good one)
    - Art room, this need light so not in the basement…. Easels + the drafting station from ambitions + the art deco from uni…. + whiteboard… this need to have a fantastic light (big windows, so it could be on top of the garage)
    - Alchemy and magic, a hidden room in the basement (posibel in a level 2 basment) with alcahamy station a maybe a stock of items to work with… + room to read…. Looking very old…. A tank with a snake maybe
    - Difrent games here and there like dart and Gnubb, when apropriat and room.
    - A telescope – outside or in the radio room (on top of home)
    - If room it will be nice with a hottube, socor goal or basket hoop outside….

This way covering every skill (well ridding, botmakeing and nectarmakeing only by books and diving only in the pool), so a sim in this house can prepare them self for any carer and at the same time easy play to get a degree.

Need to be able to see time passed in the house, so old and classic, but with some modern things put in here and there.
    Some places (like the party room and art room) could have a wall mural.
    On deco, former students have left there mark around the bulding, with pictures, paintings, inventions and sculptures ectra. But there schould still be room for the furture sims to leave a mark. It be extra cool if when my sims look at the creations they not all made by the same sim (but thats just a bonus)
    Every room where sims logically change clothes needs a hamper (bathrooms, rooms with a television, rooms with a door to the outside ectra)
    It is an old house, fireplaces in some rooms are nice, especially in the living room, dining room and library + maybe 1 or 2 bedroom where it makes sense.

How big is the party statue? Could it be here? Will it look right? And where outside in the entrance hall or the party room? Or just drop it….

Additional instructions?
    As much things firesafe and unbreakable as posibel.
    Please make use of many Eps and the store
    Please use the roof deco from DV or MH (or the like)
    Painting/photos made with cap patterens I love, just don’t want the patteren in game, so if you can make a few of the house deco as “custom” art this non CC way I be very happy
    Both some historical art and maybe a DNA poster or 2.
    Please no hidden lights (unless 2 storage room and absolut needed so only to enchant already used light features)
    I like a granpa clock somewhere
    Don’t use the moondial or the tree of prosperity
    Don't use the wishing well and fountain of youth
    Don’t use bonhilda
    No dreampods, foodsynthesizer, jetpack, sonic showers.
    Easy loading, moo is just fine, and I want deco but I do not want it to take forever to load.
    No need for parking lots (neither for bikes or cars)

note:
    The Little number tend to scar me (for some reason it tricker anexity attacks) so if you send the friendrequest, could you please make a comment on my wall at the same time... then I know whats going on... and don't get ill.
    Thank you
    Or as my my-page is open... don’t send 1, so unless a friend request is needed for me to comment on your page... well then it isn't needed. (seen from my perspective) but of course I know that it is DNA routine.

note: even though I don't writ my story any more, I am likely to share picture of them, and this might be in this building, as any sim from my family going to uni wil live there, and be part of the personalization of the dorm.

note:
    - I love for roffing art like the DV og MH wooden end things to be used
    - I prefere stairs to be atleast 2 squar wide, and halls to have 2 square wide free space to walk on. 1 exception for this is if you need to use the spiral or L-shaped stairs to get to the top level or basment. But main stair from groundlevel to first floor schould be 2 squars.
    Post edited by anettesb on
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Hello, @anettesb!! Nice to see you back here :)
    hi @AIRIS6962 nice to be back....
    any one knows where Zoo is?
    tried to look at the zooU but it seemed there have been no new since I left, and that Zoo have been gone.
    Are she ok?
    @itguyinsc your builds are always stunning. Lovely work as usual!
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    @itguyinsc your builds are always stunning. Lovely work as usual!

Aaron, I truly appreciate the kind words. Thanks so much. :)

wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Request updated.
    SBJuthberg wrote: »
    I'd like to put my request on hold for now. Contemplating getting Granpa's Tractor and/or Indulgent Bakery if my wallet will allow me to. In case of the latter, it'd certainly like part of the first floor to function as a bakery/coffee-shop as well.

Just an FYI: Grandpa's Grove will be on the Daily Deal tonight at 11:19 pm eastern time for 741 simpoints.

The Bakery will be on the Daily Deal on May 9th at 1:19 am Eastern for 855 sp
    Ok, thanks for the heads up. That means I can get the entire Groove at nearly the same cost as only the tractor. B) Not to mention I then can afford both <3
    I totally recommend checking out this board where we track what's on the Daily Deal. In the first post there is a link to a spreadsheet that lists everything on the daily deal and when it will come up! Everyone is really friendly and helpful there too. :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1
    Again, thanks.