Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCB Build Showcase - 3 new builds on pg. 7

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @misscbong you've got some really nice builds going on here!

-I love the sleek lines & the use of paint & brick on the exterior of Olsen Modern Colonial...it's neat how the bedroom transitions into the bathroom separated by a dressing area
    -I love the style if the house as well as the kitchen in your Modern Modular 1 house. It's really great how the green in the doors matches the green of the chairs that u used

I shall follow this thread...can't wait 2 c what u build next
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    @Tiki5872 - I'm glad you like the colours, I'm trying to keep everything calm, beachy and neutral.

@rosemow - Thanks again, as always!!!!!!

@chocolates2009 - I appreciate you stopping by, and I'm glad you like the house :)

@Vihisha - Thanks so much! The Modern Modular builds don't look like too much on the outside, but I have really enjoying working within a modern, colored scheme on the interior of the two houses. I do hope to make more within this series sometime very soon.

More Hamptons style builds coming soon!!!
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Your starters are super charming! I love the lightness of Bluestream Cottage. Good luck with rebuilding the neighbourhood!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Bluestream Cottage is very adorable starter home with very great price. :D
    I like your architecture. The blue siding, roofing, and customized chimney adds to WOW factor. Your landscaping is very adorable too! And your interior, amazing! I like that sleek touch in choosing and placing furniture.
    I'm adding this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Bluestream Cottage is adorable! Great price for a starter home too! :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Stucco Starter is a gorgeous build, love the orange and brown living room :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hawthorn Estates:

This is a Wedding Venue built for the Build-n-Share Challenge #11.

It mixes together a romantic, beachy theme with cool blues, creams and greens throughout the decor. I tried to make the wedding hall resemble a large tent structure, and refurbished a barn to create a sort of shabby-chic dinner area for the wedding guests.

Can be found under #MCB or Hawthorn Estates in the Gallery.

02-01-15_12-46nbspPM.png

02-01-15_12-47nbspPM.png

02-01-15_12-47nbspPM-2.png

02-01-15_12-48nbspPM-4.png

02-01-15_12-49nbspPM-2.png

02-01-15_12-49nbspPM-6.png

02-01-15_12-50nbspPM-2.png

02-01-15_12-51nbspPM.png

02-01-15_12-51nbspPM-4.png

02-01-15_12-52nbspPM-2.png

02-01-15_12-52nbspPM-4.png

02-01-15_12-53nbspPM-3.png

02-01-15_12-54nbspPM.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hawthorn Estates is a very nice wedding venue! :) The exterior of the buildings look very nice! It looks great how you have done the roofing on the buildings! The design of the wedding hall area as a tent and the reception dinner area as a barn looks very nice! The blue and white colour scheme of the build looks very nice. Very nice layout of the venue! It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing in the build, and the hedge gateway looks nice. The water fountain at the gate is nice for sims to see when entering the lot. It looks great how you have a car parking area. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables outside the wedding ceremony tent. The candles and butterfly pictures look nice on and beside the tables, and the blossom plants look pretty there. The bird baths are nice touches there. It looks very nice both the exterior and interior of the tent! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. Very nice wedding arch area! The area looks very pretty with the water fountains around the edges of the area! The standing candles and blossom plants look nice there. It is a nice setting to see when getting married. It looks very nice how you have set up the white seats for the guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the ceremony. The standing candles look very nice on edges of the rows of seats. The terrain painting on the ground flooring through the build looks very nice! The barn reception area is very nice! The open barn doors look great! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels on the top of the front entrance. The candles and blossom plants look nice at the entrance there too. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice dining areas. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the dining seats and tables in the room. The curtains, balloons and banner that you have used look nice how you have placed them. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano, guitar and violin whilst sitting dining at the tables there. The flowers and candles look pretty on the tables. The teaset is a nice touch on the long counter table, and the cutlery and bottle look nice on the wall. It looks nice how you have a separate round table for the bride and groom to sit at. Very nice outdoors bar and dancing area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar, or have fun dancing on the dance floor . Nice outdoors dining area. The exterior of the outdoors bathroom is very nice. It looks nice how you have done the roofing. The blue flowers through the outdoors look pretty.
    It is a very nice wedding venue! :)
    What a cute "tent" outdoor idea 4 a wedding venue! I LOVE LOVE LOVE where u have placed the wedding arch & how u have decorated around it...it's sure 2 make 4 some really sweet wedding pics in-game! The barn is a cute idea & I love how you've given the bride & groom a different table...that still matches the rest of the theme. Lovely venue..I can't wait 2 c it in-game!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    WOW! The wedding venue is so romantic! Love the way you have decorated! Good job! :D
    Hawthorn Estates is very beautiful! :D
    I like your architectural part, the use of roofing and customized doors are very awesome! I also like your customized awning too! Your landscaping is very adorable! Love that stoned pathway, hedging, and very nice fountain area with a wedding archway. Your catering area is very amazing too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. Good luck with Build n Share! :D
    Hawthorn Estates is a stunning wedding venue, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Stoneham Cottage:
    This adorable stone cottage is warm and cozy. It has a spacious master bedroom and comfortable second bedroom, both attached to a Jack and Jill bathroom. There is a half bath available for house guests that is right off the front hallway. The open concept living area provides a well sized kitchen with lots of counter space, as well as a dining nook and living room with fireplace.

The second floor is great for expansion, or kept as a hobby area complete with wood working station.

$32,980 without lot
    #MCB #NoCC

04-12-15_11-02nbspAM-3.png

04-12-15_11-04nbspAM.png

04-12-15_11-04nbspAM-3.png

04-12-15_11-04nbspAM-5.png

04-12-15_11-04nbspAM-7.png

04-12-15_11-05nbspAM-8.png

04-12-15_11-05nbspAM-2.png

04-12-15_11-05nbspAM-7.png
    Stoneham Cottage is a beautiful build, really like how you've created the roofing and the interiors are perfect for this cottage :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Stoneham Cottage is a very nice home ! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the texture of the exterior looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the chimney in the build. The planter box windows on the front porch wall are nice for sims to see when entering the home. The lavender and yellow flowers and the hedge plants lining the edges of the front of the home look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining nook area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the smaller fruit pictures either sides of the larger fruit pictures on the dining wall. They are nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice texture of the dining area wall. Very nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the kitchen windows! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst preparing meals. The hanging pots over the counter are a nice kitchen touch. Nice open plan living and kitchen areas. The living room area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have angled and placed the armchsirs either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating there, warming up near the fire, chatting and reading a book from the bookcases. It looks nice how you have placed bookcases in the alcoves either sides of the fireplace. The sunflowers picture on the fireplace wall adds such a nice sunny look to the area! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. The plants and picture frames on the side wall shelves are nice home touches there. The brown colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice. The green leafy pictures look very nice how you have placed them either sides of the bed on the wall, and the green looks nice on the brown colour of the wall. The teddy, pink rabbit and pink bunnies wall print look cute in the girls bedroom! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the bathroom! The textures of the interior walls through the home look very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
    @masajo - Thanks so much! I have never been very good with roofing, so I really tried to challenge myself and see what Sims 4 would allow me to make.

@rosemow - as always, thank you so much for stopping by! You're so very kind! ;)
    Verde Modular:
    This modern modular home blends together form and function. Using four 10x4 shipping containers, Verde Modular offers a spacious open concept main living area, and two spacious bedrooms and bathrooms on the second floor. By creating a private side patio, Sims can enjoy spending time outside while remaining shaded and comfortable.

The whole house is decorated in a minimalist modern style with clean white walls, dark floors, and pops of colour throughout!

03-26-15_7-21nbspPM.png

03-26-15_7-22nbspPM-3.png

03-26-15_7-23nbspPM.png

03-26-15_7-23nbspPM-5.png

03-26-15_7-24nbspPM.png

03-26-15_7-24nbspPM-3.png

03-26-15_7-24nbspPM-4.png

03-26-15_7-25nbspPM-4.png

03-26-15_7-25nbspPM-5.png

03-26-15_7-26nbspPM-2.png
    Both the cottage and the modern builds looks beautiful but my favourite has to be the cottage! It has so much charm and character! Great job! :)
    Verde Modular is very nice! :) It looks great how you have used the shipping containers in the build. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the front edge of the home. Nice side patio for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches in the outdoors air. The water fountain is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The type of fencing that you have for the sides of the patio suit the type of home. The colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. The white and green colour scheme of the areas through the home looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas for sims to enjoy sitting there watching TV whilst the sunshine comes in through the windows. The birds pictures on the TV wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice kitchen area! The bar stool counter is great! The fruit pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting on the stools eating a meal. It looks nice how you have placed the shelves on the side wall and have placed the plant, tissue box and books on it. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen windows, Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. Very nice study desk nook under the staircase! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, and the leafy picture on the wall and plant on the table adds a nice nature feel to the area. Very nice bedrooms! The blue and white colour scheme of the kids room looks nice. It looks nice the type of blinds that you have used in the room. The animal pictures on the wall are cute for the kids to enjoy seeing whilst in their bedroom. It looks great how you have angled the floor rug. Very nice master bedroom. The enlarged butterflies picture on the side wall is pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when waking in the mornings. They will have nice views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows. The clothes shelf and dresser corner nook area is nice. It is great that you have placed the full length mirror there for sims to check their appearance in.
    The home is very nice :)
    Your two new builds are very awesome! :smiley:
    * Stoneham Cottage - Gorgeous architecture with great use of bricks and awesome roofing, adorable landscaping at the front, and beautiful interior with great use of traditional furnishing with some country feeling.
    * Verde Modular - An amazing container modern house with amazing architecture and stylish interior. Very refreshing color scheme too!
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did. :smiley:
    @misscbong my comments 4 your new builds is a bit delayed as I was waylaid being sick, I'm sry.
    The stonework on Stoneham Cottage suites the build very nice..I really like how u used those windows w/the shutters on the front. I have yet 2 make a build that those windows look good on..but I think u nailed it!
    Verde Modular looks like it was quite a fun build. Nice job on the landscaping..it really brings life into the front of this house. Nice use of the glass fencing. I like how light & open each room feels w/the big window & the wall colors you've used.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Curtis Millenium Library

Curtis Millenium Library is a marvel of modern architecture! With benefactor Douglas Curtis III behind the project, the library mirrors his own modern and sophisticated style. Built from sturdy concrete, the minimalist decor encourages serious study and lots of space for the citizens of Willow Creek to come and learn.

The main floor has two public bathrooms, each with two private stalls. The circulation desk is front and center, allowing staff to quickly greet visitors as well locate any needed materials. At the back of the main floor, there is an arts space with several easels ready for use. And not to forget the littlest fans of literature, there is a private childrens area with craft stations and chairs that are perfect for a reading circle!

The second floor houses most of the books and provides more then enough private desks and computers for visitors to use. There are also reading spots, chairs and vending machines to ensure everyone's comfort.

The third and top floor is a roof garden with seating to help enjoy the stunning views. As well, logical Sims are able to spend their time playing chess while enjoying some sun.

04-24-15_10-32nbspAM.png

04-24-15_10-33nbspAM.png

04-24-15_10-36nbspAM.png

04-24-15_10-36nbspAM-2.png

04-24-15_10-36nbspAM-6.png

04-24-15_10-37nbspAM-2.png

04-24-15_10-38nbspAM-2.png

04-24-15_10-39nbspAM-7.png

04-24-15_10-40nbspAM.png

04-24-15_10-40nbspAM-2.png

04-24-15_10-40nbspAM-4.png

04-24-15_10-41nbspAM-5.png

04-24-15_10-41nbspAM-7.png
    I really like the architecture of Curtis Millenium Library!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    The exterior design and the layout of the interior of Curtis Millenium Library is very nice! :) Very nice front porchway entrance! The trees and plants look nice in the front right corner nook area, and the street lights either sides of the front of the build give a great look to the entrance area. It looks great how you have done the walls for the side passageway. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the library! It looks very nice how you have placed the glass windows to create sitting and reading nooks near the front door! It looks nice how you have placed the seats there and have placed books on top of the glass coffee table. The sitting nook beside the front door is a nice place for sims to sit and have a chat whilst enjoying looking at the water fountain. The type of and placement of the lamps behind the chairs in these areas looks very nice. Very nice front desk reception area. The books are nice touches on top of the counter and window table. The white cabinets look nice with the texture of the walls. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch in front of the desk counter. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases in the library! The bookcases looks great places side by side, back to back and on the edges in the different areas of the build.. Very nice window art nook area! Sims will enjoy looking out though the windows at the outdoors views whilst painting on the easels . The children's area of the library is very nice! The jigsaw flooring pattern is colourfully nice! The toy animal in the corner looks cute! The kids will enjoy sitting at the art table doing artwork. It is nice how you have a circle of seats, for the kids to enjoy sitting together listening to a story being read from a book. They will like looking at the fish in the fishbowl. The bookcase types suit well the kids area. The bookworm poster is a cute touch on the wall! Very nice study desk nooks! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers. It looks nice how you have used the glass windows to divide off the study nooks. The books are nice touches on tops of the study tables. The coat stands are nice touches on the edges of the study desk nooks. Very nice reading area where you have placed the seats around the glass coffee tables. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a good book. The roof top patios are very nice! Sims will enjoy playing chess at the tables in the sunshine, or enjoy sitting on the seat benches in the outdoors air looking out at the views. The water fountain is nice between the seat benches for sims to see when sitting there. It looks nice how you have used the hedging for the balcony railing.
    It is a very nice library! :)
    edited March 2016
    Northwest Harbor:

This was made for the QC #18 Challenge - House on Stilts. The Northwest Harbour is a modern, minimalist build that uses the stilted frame and incorporates it to make the house look as if it is floating. Almost ever foot of wall has windows, and windowed hallways on the interior allow light to flood the home and create a fantastic vista from every room!

Gallery Link - Northwest Harobor

#MCB

03-04-16_10-32-03nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-32-19nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-32-52nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-34-02nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-34-49nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-36-14nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-36-01nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-35-30nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-36-34nbspAM.png

03-04-16_10-37-02nbspAM.png