Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi all, sorry about any new updates, I've been getting some really nasty workloads at the moment, so I get back home a little too late and too drained to put any new stuff up. Hopefully it will ease out a bit after tomorrow.

Sims 4 is the only one I've really tried (in a weird way I'm the sort of buyer that EA were supposed to attract with this new shake up of gameplay, being a sort of casual player with no knowledge of previous versions- admittedly I couldn't have been their ideal person they wanted to attract, because when I was asked to do one of those feedback things ages ago, it just asked my age, then it gave up on me) any way I digress, because this is the only one I have properly used, I'm not sure how to mod t-shirts for 3 or 2. If someone wants to paste up a template of a blank t-shirt for me, or tell me what artwork they need, I can post it up.

Anyway, hopefully normal services will be resumed as soon as possible, that's why I dumped seven episodes up in a row, I suspected I was going to be tied up this week, and wanted to at least get to the half way stage because I have a special part of the story that will need some help from all you Sausage minions a bit later on.

I thought I would just put up a few pictures that I haven't used as a stop gap like I have before, but I must be getting really good at snapshotting the relevant bits, because I don't seem to have many spares.

This is about the best I can do, a different angle of the burning alien bit. That didn't really go to plan by the way. I spent ages filling every possible space of the alien world with bonfires and burnable objects- would it stay alight...would it buffalo!

That's why I had to do fairly unimpressive close cut shot, the fires wouldn't stay on fire no matter how quick I lit them. I even had all the aliens lighting the fires to help out too (perverse I know considering it was for their own demise) but even with a team of four lighting everything and throwing extra logs on I couldn't get the dramatic 'world on fire' picture I wanted.

Never mind...

plumjobspare1.jpg

• Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ooh forgot to say, I have tried Sausages out with a crown, I recoloured somebody else's CC (apologies I can't remember who made the original mesh), it does look quite funny on him. It wasn't for him specifically, but for a version of Dr. Girlfriend from the 'Venture Brothers' I did when I was trying to make as many of their cast members as possible.

I was going to quickly put it on him and take a snap, but noticed there's a new patch, I don't think I could handle the grief that comes with those things today. So here's Girlfriend instead

08_ventures.jpg
    07_ventures.jpg

It will be nice to get Rusty in a proper lab coat too now I have the parts.
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    ooooo Audience participation! woot! *does the happy Snoopy dance* :smiley:
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    Me..me Mr. Sausage...*waving*...choose me *keep waving frantically*
  • Options
    Plum and Plummer. roflmao

101120-haz-moar.jpg
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    Kawe67Kawe67 Posts: 16 New Member
    Longtime lurker of this thread, just wanted to say how glorious I think Mr. Sausages is and how much I look forward to his shenanigans everyday!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Our dear Mr. Sausages is getting more popular by the day. He has even made an appearance on The Sims News blog! Geaux Sausages! :smiley:

TS4_480_RETAIL_BLOG_01_001.png
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/business-owner
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    “Nah, it's alright. I won't be needing that anymore. People on this thread have been liking me way to much these days, so chuck it in the bin.” said Sausages

a40eap.jpg
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    “Nah, it's alright. I won't be needing that anymore. People on this thread have been liking me way to much these days, so chuck it in the bin.” said Sausages

a40eap.jpg

That's me laughing :D:D:D .

In almost every new episode, I am thinking *that's the best episode ever*, but then you always came out with something that's even better :D:D .

Well done Mr Sausage errrr @EmberDahl
    2_thumbs_up.jpg
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Plum and plummer :')
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    ZombifiedDeathEaterZombifiedDeathEater Posts: 558 Member
    This Thread Went Dead .. ... .. 3 Days of Total Silence!!! Where Be Mr Sausages And his horde of minions?!

I melt when I begin to dream
    Silhouette of touching colours
    Sparking energy in azure skies
    Beneath silvery pale moonlight
    Painting with mesmerizing eyes
    Blur between the silent screams
    Memories take form, dancing to life
    Mournful tears, haunting waking dreams

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    *waves* I'm over here waiting patiently, don't want to put too much pressure on @EmberDahl . But yeah, not even any random fangirling LOL.....quiet week.
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • Options
    Awww man. I saw new posts and thought YAY! \o/

Now I'm disappoint. :disappointed:
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Been building, almost done but it's time for a stretch break before I start tossing any ol' furnishings into rooms ..... which will wreck the theme I've got going. :p
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    EmmySky wrote: »
    *waves* I'm over here waiting patiently, don't want to put too much pressure on @EmberDahl . But yeah, not even any random fangirling LOL.....quiet week.
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    Awww man. I saw new posts and thought YAY! \o/

Now I'm disappoint. :disappointed:

I hear both of you :p . I am eager for a new episode of Mr.Sausage but I don't want to put a pressure to @EmberDahl :) . When I saw the notices that people commented in this thread I was hoping for a new episode of Mr.Sausage then...disappointed to find there isn't any :(
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Hey we can still fangirl over Mr Sausages in his absence! :P
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    Hey we can still fangirl over Mr Sausages in his absence! :P

okie dokey

tumblr_m71x11jegt1qmz4rgo1_400.gif

Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    Sylvia went on patrol and found Mr. Sausages! Like a fangirl she ran up and hugged him :smile:
    80R4X7E.png?1
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    Lol. But that um, pack? of hot dogs is missing one of the sickly pink dogs. My dad likes to get chili dogs at a nearby convenience store, but he always warns the family not to actually look at the hot dog, just the bun and chili! :D
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    LOL!!
    3323418-full-754_64-teaser620x348.jpg
    That's one of the saddest pictures I've ever seen!
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    LOL!!
    That's one of the saddest pictures I've ever seen!

Ik here's some Sadoo pics:
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    Maybe these will help tide us over until @EmberDahl gets back.

Even as a child Sausages wasn't happy. :(
    589681_orig.jpg?0

Sausages, sausages everywhere!
    TS3_Seasons_hotdog.jpg

And your little dog too!
    5008-Hot-Dog-Costume-for-Dogs-large.jpg

Not even Legos are immune.
    2015-01-16-LEGO-Homer-Simpson.jpg

What's next? DeathSausage?
    death-hotdog-costume-kiss-sims-4.jpg

EVEN IN REAL LIFE!!
    Lawl which is saddest. The dog? Person? grimmy? The sim kid? The poster? Or the bunch o' sims? Can't chose just one so you chose one!
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    LolaleePlayerLolaleePlayer Posts: 16 Member
    I really enjoyed this thread, thanks so much....fun to see and read...I am a fangirl
  • Options
    Kawe67Kawe67 Posts: 16 New Member
    Darn, thought there was another episode. Excited for the lack of crickets though, this thread needs to stay alive!