Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much @kameliaxxx for kindness and lovely comments :)
    Lovely to see you here @ReneVeronicaZIta your words are very kind and generous, thank you so much :)
    You are very kind @kreatora thank you so much for these lovely words. The budget is sometimes the biggest challenge at BuildnShare :)
    Thank you so much for visiting @Taito89 and for your very kind words, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Massajo already commented on this build in gallery but is lovely to see the cozy interiors pictures and how pretty the garden looks from close up. Hugs Folly
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Sunnyside is a very beautiful home! I love these small, cozy cottages. Garden and interior are wonderful ♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both Sunnyside and Container Chic looks great Masajo! I especially love Sunnyside! So pretty and charming! Loving the architecture! Love the windows placement in the modern home. The interiors are perfect. As usual! Already added both of them to my favourites. <3
    Very kind of you @follyfoot thank you so much :)
    Thank you very much @Yvonne2772 for these lovely words :)
    @yanti68 thank you for all your kindness, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Huckleberry House

This started out as a house for a witch, but got a little side tracked with the water and outdoors theme and cottage style interiors :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4F1C3F6DE39A11E48EB9CC87F435584E?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=huckleberry&max=25

219ad7d1-5d22-4b61-b8c8-7ccc53297c83_zpspky7pz8j.png

Picture3_zpslblxjzhv.jpg

Picture2_zpsfe4qbcqr.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Both Sunnyside and Huckleberry are beautiful! I like your choices of wallpapers in Huckleberry and the accents you've chosen to show off the room like the large chest and the stack of books really bring out the character of the build.
    5sXtTqH.png
    Many thanks for these lovely words @Ash072 I really enjoy adding all the details for the homely/lived in look :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Huckleberry House is such a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home and the layout of the build is so very nice! Very nice roofing and texture of the exterior, and the wraparound deck is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the table on the deck enjoying the outdoors air and such very nice views of the water, flowers and plants! The outdoors areas are so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have done the water and placed the plants and flowers! It looks so very nice! It is great how you have built the home over the water. The way you have used the stairs in the build looks very nice. The fire pit deck in the midst of the water is very nice! Sims will enjoy enjoy sitting on the seats there enjoying chatting in the sunshine near the fire. The green colour of the seating looks nice with the brown colour of the exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed a left and a right open shutter window each side of the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour of the walls looks calming and nice. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV, and the picture on the side wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The clock on the TV wall and the books and candles on the coffee table are nice home touches in the room. Very nice kitchen. The wall tiling is nice. The hanging pans are a nice kitchen touch there. The dining nook is very nice. The yellow flowers are a sunny sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The circular floor rug under the table adds a nice look. Very nice bedrooms. The heart decor on the master bedhead wall is very nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings, and the colour of the hearts looks nice with the colour of the bed. The hanging robes in the bedroom and bathroom are nice homely touches. The flowers and candles on the dresser are nice for sims to see when they come to the dresser to get dressed. It looks great how you have positioned the beds in the kids bedroom. The sun looks great on the kids room wall.
    The home is very nice! The outdoors areas are so nice! :)
    Dear Rose it is always such a pleasure to read your lovely comments which are very much appreciated. Many, many thanks for all your kindness, you make me so happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I love Huckleberry House and that it looks like it is on stilts. The see through stairs add to the look. Would be great if you could have glass floors - the view from the house to the water would be amazing.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Huckleberry House is very cozy and charming! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so stilted and wooden. Awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your pond area and some beautiful garden around the lot. And your interior, elegant! Great use of traditional furnishing with some country feel and beautiful color scheme.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! I love Huckleberry House! <3 I love the outdoorsy vibe! I love the landscaping! Gorgeous! :D The house itself is so cute! Great interiors again! I will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Container Chic is Gorgeous masajo! You'd never know by looking at it just how tight the budget was. Nicely done! :)
    Sunnyside is another Beauty and done so very nicely on such a tiny budget! It's really Beautiful both inside and out! :)<3
    I just Adore Huckleberry House, masajo! The way you situated it over the water with all that Gorgeous landscaping. Such a lovely exterior design and a wonderfully cozy interior. :)<3
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @masajo I've been under the weather & fairly MIA the past few days & hadn't been able 2 comment on your newest builds.
    Sunnyside is so cute..I love the design of this cottage style home. Which of the rooms is the 1 in the "popout" on the righ hand side? Just curious how u used that particular space is all.
    Huckleberry House is adorable. I LOVE the house being on stilts like that. Neat idea having the stairs 2 the 2nd floor outside so as not 2 take up any room in the house itself. & I love the name =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Huckleberry House is very cozy ♥ I really like the shape of the house and garden. Interiors beautifully decorated with nice colors.
    This is very, very beautiful house ♥
    AMAZING WORK !!!
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I <3 your Huckleberry House! suggested a Maxis fav :)
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Wonderful job on Sunnyside ,so pretty, its like a fairytale cottage. Loving Huckleberry House too. The interiors are so homely and the landscaping is fabulous, especially love the area with the firepit - I can just imagine mysimself lazing there on a hazy summer evening!
  • _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Love them
    Thank you very much @kamb1403 for your kind words, it would be awesome to have glass floors to see water underneath, maybe one day :)
    You are so kind @RyeCris16 many thanks for all your lovely words and support, much appreciated :)
    Many thanks for all your kindness dear @yanti68 you are always wonderfully supportive :)
    Thank you so much @WrathofCath for your kindness, after the two tight budget builds it was lovely to splash out :)
    @Vihisha so sorry you've not been feeling well, I really hope you're feeling better now. Thank you for all your kind words, the extension room at the edge of Sunnyside is a woodworking room :)
    You are very kind @Yvonne2772 thank you very much for your lovely words and support :)
    Thank you very much @yoda65 this is extremely kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    Very kind words @folala thank you very much, glad you like the firepit area :)
    Lovely to see you here @_aa13ls10_ thank you very much for these lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Sunnyside is adorable :smiley: Lovely landscaping and I like the woodwork objects you added, definitely adds some extra charm. Great work on Huckleberry House, the elevated cabin looks wonderful with the lush landscaping and water surrounding it :smiley:
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
    Many thanks @Cerrydd for your lovely words :) Really glad you like the landscaping, it takes me ages to decide on the plan :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited April 2015
    Aw @masajo, Huckleberry House, is just too adorable for words. Definitely need it in my library and good luck with Sunnyside cottage at BnS. <3:)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I thought I commented on your cottage already,Sorry. It really is a beautiful build!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Lovely to see you here @Issabella14 many thanks for these kind words, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much for your lovely words @Nhicks really kind of you and please don't be sorry, it's great to see you here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top