Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I agree that it doesn't fit him, but it does fit the lambastment. Unwanted alien pregnancies are a very topical issue with GTW and I'm sure that Mr S. will respond perfectly :lol: as always.
    Uh oh, I hope we don't have to see grilled baby sausage :o

I have to say that I don't like the babies having shiny bodies and non-shiny heads, it looks odd. Perhaps Mr S will train his baby to become just like him... he won't have long to wait either until it leaps out of its crib into a fully grown child.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I agree that it doesn't fit him, but it does fit the lambastment. Unwanted alien pregnancies are a very topical issue with GTW and I'm sure that Mr S. will respond perfectly :lol: as always.
    Uh oh, I hope we don't have to see grilled baby sausage :o

I have to say that I don't like the babies having shiny bodies and non-shiny heads, it looks odd. Perhaps Mr S will train his baby to become just like him... he won't have long to wait either until it leaps out of its crib into a fully grown child.

Just imagine......alien powers with an attitude.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I've just finished reading this entire thread. I did not want to miss a thing. Talk about making lemonade out of a lemon. @Emberdahl I've joined your fan club and Mr Sausages as well. Will wait impatiently for the next update. :wink:
  • sawgrass770sawgrass770 Posts: 258 Member
    Just caught up on the last few pages of this thread ~ I'm a happily entertained camper now.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2015
    It will fit him, I have every faith Emberdahl will find a way to make it fit lol
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    That's fantastic EmberDahl. I hadn't seen those ones before. What a crappy vacation for your sims - and mine were upset that they couldn't fish or hike together. I'll be telling them to pull themselves together and stop their complaining :lol:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Two laughs in a row :joy:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Lol, I love this thread!

Viva le sausage! <3>:)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    could it be that mister sausage is expecting a little sauage of is own lol?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    I can't stop laughing :') my family thinks I've gone round the bend... oh my...
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • bjork_fanbjork_fan Posts: 140 Member
    He is pregnant <3
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I can't. I'm dying. I thought nothing could be better than cranky, cheeky Sausages but touchy-feely Sausages might be a new fan favorite. I'm dying. :D
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    "How's that for a captains log?" Made me laugh out loud!!

And I ship Mr Sausages and Miss Fluffy. :) I love that she even got a line in this episode!
    giphy.gif

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Omg I can't believe this story lol
    Continue, please!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @EmberDahl I've read a couple of Psychosausage's adventures they're really funny :D but I can't help but feel for the guy :pensive: Who wouldn't be psychotically enraged if they had to spend their entire life with an un-removable ketchup stain down their front :/

I got directed to this by a friend @bekkasan who said the hero of this thread reminded her of me.... I just want to officially announce that as of now we are no longer friends :unamused::p

I dress up as a pyromaniac sausage one time and will you never let me forget it :weary:
  • lissiealissiea Posts: 175 Member
    lissiea wrote: »
    I feel like Christmas has come early with sooo many updates just within the last few days. :D

Mr Sausagesmas? :D

*goes back to edge of seat* can't wait can't wait!

LOL can you imagine Mr S going Christmas carolling? :D

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, plumming plum in a plum.... what is this plum I'm singing??!"
  • Rrriot_KittyRrriot_Kitty Posts: 167 Member
    I don't know where to begin with this newest one @EmberDahl it's absolutely perfect! You truly are multi-talented!

And I also greatly envy your sim-design skills!
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    I feel like Christmas has come early with sooo many updates just within the last few days. :D

Mr Sausagesmas? :D

*goes back to edge of seat* can't wait can't wait!

LOL can you imagine Mr S going Christmas carolling? :D

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, plumming plum in a plum.... what is this plum I'm singing??!"

I bet he'd be a real Scrooge (ba-dum-ch)

I really want him to sing some lullabies to Sausages Jr now lol
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • CrownedGDCrownedGD Posts: 73 Member
    Haha nice stuff!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Ha ha, I don't know about lullabies, but he could have fun with the sausage song - especially if he had triplets...

3 fat sausages sizzling in a pan
    all of a sudden... one went bang

2 fat sausages sizzling in a pan
    etc...
  • ZombifiedDeathEaterZombifiedDeathEater Posts: 558 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ha ha, I don't know about lullabies, but he could have fun with the sausage song - especially if he had triplets...

3 fat sausages sizzling in a pan
    all of a sudden... one went bang

2 fat sausages sizzling in a pan
    etc...

plumjob093.jpg

Well he Certainly has no problem with Cannabilism. He ate his own kind without even a second thought.. Just look at his disturbing expression whilst he *chomps* down on that poor defenseless hotdog!! He truly is an unfeeling pyschotic sausage! Heaven help his meat in a bun offspring .. :s:grimace:
    I melt when I begin to dream
    Silhouette of touching colours
    Sparking energy in azure skies
    Beneath silvery pale moonlight
    Painting with mesmerizing eyes
    Blur between the silent screams
    Memories take form, dancing to life
    Mournful tears, haunting waking dreams

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited April 2015
    i dont think he would be happy about those new kids he well get into his angrey mood and do something mad

or maybe just send them into there homeworld
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2