Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Before & After *come share yours!*

Comments

• Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Everyone's hair drawing is getting so amazing! Maggie I looooove that hairstyle <3 I finally tried the flowy look without using hair stock for my latest edit, and I don't think it turned out that bad, so I thought I'd finally share something :)

Before
    16711694308_ff814a1912.jpg

After
    16713012699_c6647aff28_o.png
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Everyone is growing in leaps and bounds with hair drawing!

Beech, love your edit and try here for your hair....at least to start. plumblobs.tumblr.com/hair

Ava, that is incredible! Amazing when you see all the work put into it....
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Thanks Nini!

@Ava: That dress..beayutiful!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    edited March 2015
    Can anyone tell me where to get these hairstyles:

W80dmN1.pngcpzGAM1.png2cv9e8A.png5rcKB8h.png

I like to think I have great CC hunting skills, so let's test 'em!

The First: Is worn by this sim but doesn't have the download for the hair linked, however I think if you download the Sim you can scavenge the hair from her.
    Second: Might be this one from Newsea
    Third is here. Not sure if it's that specific texture, but it looks right.

And the last one is by Coolsims but I can't find a link to it specifically other than here. It's called CoolSims High Pony I think.

How'd I do?

ps. Thanks for the comments, lovelies! <3 You're all doing a great job!
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Everything freehand really intimidates. Thanks for the info, though, everyone, I may try out hair drawing again once I get home tomorrow and finish up all my work.

@ Plum, thats gorgeous!

@ninisims1 you improved a lot between your two photos! I'm afraid I cant say the same for myself from my last hair draw attempys haha
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Wow Maggie I absolutely love your hair drawing it looks great! Like 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited March 2015
    Can anyone give some tips as to how to stick multiple screenshots together? Do you literally resize, erase + blur (but I think that might lose quality)?
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Can anyone give some tips as to how to stick multiple screenshots together? Do you literally resize, erase + blur (but I think that might lose quality)?

That's what I do! For me it's actually what I do to maintain quality, because I don't think my computer's graphics are good or something- even turning bodyshots sideways still leaves them blurrier than I would like. For taking bodyshots in segments you just zoom in as far as you can without cutting off any part of the sim's body (unless you want to fix that later) and make sure you're looking at them dead-on so that the angle isn't wonky later. Sometimes you can still fix that if you need to adjust to get eye contact, but if you don't need to it's a lot easier. Then I just put the pictures together in photoshop and erase the overlapping parts with a soft brush on a lower opacity to get rid of the merge lines and cut it out!

It helps me a lot because of my computer's iffy graphics, so when I zoom in so far you can get all the details and have it look sharper. The further you zoom out, the blurrier it seems to get. I'm terrible at explaining but I hope that helped a little bit!
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Thanks, Ava; that did make sense! I'm going to try it for my next assignment.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    SammLite wrote: »
    Everything freehand really intimidates. Thanks for the info, though, everyone, I may try out hair drawing again once I get home tomorrow and finish up all my work.

@ Plum, thats gorgeous!

@ninisims1 you improved a lot between your two photos! I'm afraid I cant say the same for myself from my last hair draw attempys haha

Thanks Samm!!! I tried a completely different way...well, actually, a mix of 2 different styles and I think it turned out much better :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Wow everyones work looks great!
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    New edit! This was going to be for TNMS, but it was supposed to be summer-themed, and it didn't turn out summery enough, so it will stay in my collection of random photos:

Before:
    33ek9lg.jpg
    kednis.jpg

After:
    f1wd54.jpg
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    @Plum: I found the first and last one after the fact, but thank you for looking. Those other two are SPOT ON!! Thank you!!!!!!! You are amazing!!

@Cheerio: that is sooooooo pretty!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Cheerio...that is beautiful! I love how the sky colors are reflected in that amazing dress :o
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Everyone's hair drawing is getting so amazing! Maggie I looooove that hairstyle <3 I finally tried the flowy look without using hair stock for my latest edit, and I don't think it turned out that bad, so I thought I'd finally share something :)

Before
    16711694308_ff814a1912.jpg

After

Ava!! This is beautiful!!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    cheerio517 wrote: »

After:
    f1wd54.jpg
    SammLite wrote: »
    After

HOLY HELL these are gorgggggggg!!!!!!!!! ♥
  • Options
    Thank you guys!! <3
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    I just :-; you guys are just.....I love you guy's edits you guy's should like...teach me your ways xD so I have another edit except this time it's for BarbieTopia the assignment is Glam Barbie and It's not a major edit like everyone else's :-; but I'm pretty proud of it :smiley:

Before:
    Screenshot-12_zpsefr01hir.jpg

After:
    glamour_zpsffaqauhv.jpg
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    Meeeet Aniston!

before:
    16308531513_23d7a7d35b_b.jpg

after:
    16742346219_d9ba1642e9_h.jpg
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Beech, the hair is wonderfull!! i love the braid, that came out really well! I think the shadows and highlights are great too, looks like a real hairstlye!! Great job missy!
  • Options
    I just :-; you guys are just.....I love you guy's edits you guy's should like...teach me your ways xD so I have another edit except this time it's for BarbieTopia the assignment is Glam Barbie and It's not a major edit like everyone else's :-; but I'm pretty proud of it :smiley:

Before:
    Screenshot-12_zpsefr01hir.jpg

After:
    glamour_zpsffaqauhv.jpg

I think you did a great job on this! I tried doing a real dress and it didn't look half this good. Did you sharpen the picture?

@Beech....you have been practicing :p When do you find the time??? I LOVE the hair and the pretty sim :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    That looks awesome Beech! I always love adding braids in hairstyles. Should start doing that more often. To give it a more rounded look I usually do a three stroke rule for each chunk. Like the two sides being turned and then one down the middle. Kinda like (( || )) <- that haha that way it's not a strip. Then a little line of highlight right in the middle of each.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @Maggie: Thanks deary! I'm trying some new things. I'm terrible at creating hairstyles which is why most of my styles look very similar!

@Nini: lol I do it whenever my kiddos let me! It's not very often, but I do try!

@Jillie: I totally get what you're saying lol it made perfect sense (even without the picture)

But I have to say....I'M SO FREAKING MAD AT MYSELF!!!!! I forgot to save that model (Aniston) to the sim bin and then saved over her save file with a new game ON ACCIDENT!! AAAHAHAAHAHAH I doubt I could remake her too :'(:'(:'(:'(
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Hahah okay good! I'm like the worst at explaining things!

Ohhh noo!! That's exactly what happened to me with Bri. But I ended up being able to remake her pretty close since I did use one of my sims as a base and just sort of tried to do the same process. Haha. Good luck though. That always sucks.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    kiwisimmingkiwisimming Posts: 16 New Member
    the amount of talent in this thread is amazing!