Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• RRedLLionessRRedLLioness Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! Stopping in to see the latest updates.What a surprise finding Jase and Jema on the door step.You both have done a wonderful job with the pictures and writing and I have enjoyed following these families so much :-D
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Hello! Stopping in to see the latest updates.What a surprise finding Jase and Jema on the door step.You both have done a wonderful job with the pictures and writing and I have enjoyed following these families so much :-D

**waves** Hello! Thanks for stopping by, nice seeing you here :)

I am also enjoying reading/following the stories of these two families and seeing where there are similarities and where there aren't. And as always... looking forward to seeing where the game takes us next!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Thanks Angie :) I'm glad you're enjoying them.
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:

Please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Wow, so much happens in an update! I love, Love, LOVE Tanu's wedding chapel. It is so gorgeous and the indoor wedding was beautiful. It is too bad that the sims all stand around when there are perfectly good seats for them. The kitty calendar is purrrfect.
    ciane wrote: »
    Wow, so much happens in an update!

Wow, so much happens in my game! LOL
    My folder of not-being-used screenshots is rather large, but there are still plenty that do make it into the story updates.
    I love, Love, LOVE Tanu's wedding chapel. It is so gorgeous and the indoor wedding was beautiful. It is too bad that the sims all stand around when there are perfectly good seats for them.

The lot is so lovely that it truly doesn't matter whether the wedding is held inside or outside. As we know, Sims don't always do what we would like them to. At least they came inside to watch the wedding.
    The kitty calendar is purrrfect.

Isn't it?! I checked to be sure there wasn't another Nichol Snyder living in Riverview and there isn't. Whew! The game does funny stuff sometimes. I once had a game where my Sim worked in Law Enforcement and his partner was a carbon copy of himself... talk about weird!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    The wedding pictures are very special ! @Addy :) It is very nice that they will soon have a little child. It was very nice that Zach was watching on when Reiley proposed to Alice. It will be nice to see the new little child.
    It is a lovely update that you have posted :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The wedding pictures are very special ! @Addy :) It is very nice that they will soon have a little child. It was very nice that Zach was watching on when Reiley proposed to Alice. It will be nice to see the new little child.
    It is a lovely update that you have posted :)

Thanks, Rose! This is a very fun game and I let the pictures guide what story I write instead of my going in the game with a specific plan in mind.

I thought it was very good timing that Zach floated by and had a smile on his face while Reiley was proposing. It felt like he was giving their union his special blessing :)

It will be interesting to see if my Generation 4 heir is the same gender as Tanu's or if our games will begin to differ even more so here.
    Wow, so much happens in an update! I love, Love, LOVE Tanu's wedding chapel. It is so gorgeous and the indoor wedding was beautiful. It is too bad that the sims all stand around when there are perfectly good seats for them. The kitty calendar is purrrfect.

Thanks Ciane! :) I am quite pleased with that build. I think it's one of my favorite builds that I've done. I really liked the original chapel I built and then adding it to a larger lot and including the hall just seemed like a natural progression. Many of my games include both because the original version looks like an old stone church that was inspired by an actual church my Great-Grandfather had helped to build. The new version is all done in the white so almost looks like a whole different chapel. They are also decorated different on the inside.
    edited March 2015
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ Way Too Fast

"Jenna where are you?" Jasper was looking all over for his little princess. In the time that passed since he had found the babies on the front porch his paternity had been established and the time had flown. Jase and Jenna were already toddlers.

2urxp29.jpg

Jenna giggled as she watched her Daddy walk by.

2lmrlvl.jpg

Jasper turned around with Jase in his arms. "Should have figured you'd be in the toy box!" He laughed softly and put his son down and went to extract his daughter.

29e2bh3.jpg

Now watching Jenna play and teaching Jase how to keep his balance he admitted to himself that he was truly happy. He stopped short for a moment realizing that that was the very first time he had ever thought of himself as happy.

2mnrp4x.jpg

Life was going by quickly but he had two wonderful beautiful children and his career was taking off. The relationship between he and his Mom had gotten a lot better as well.

She was still working a lot.

2u62uiq.jpg

But her schedule was flexible enough she could be with the twins when Jasper had to be at the restaurant. And the first time Jenna said "Uv you" Made her heart melt.

dexnvk.jpg

And Rorie and Jasper became a pretty good team when it came to tending to the twins.

66ycg9.jpg

Jasper's favorite times were the quiet ones he got to spend with them right before putting them to bed for the night. He would snuggle up with them nestled in his lap and read them stories that he remembered from when he was small.

11kl8up.jpg

He still couldn't completely behave though.

m9cdn4.jpg

One night after a particularly grueling day at work he snuggled Jenna and breathed in the scent of her freshly washed hair and wished they could stay small forever.

11ca74m.jpg

But that wasn't to be....

ztfzb4.jpg

As Jasper was learning babies grow up way too fast!

Ooooh, there were such cute toddlers and I am glad that he and his mom could work together taking care of them and still do their jobs. Now they are children, I expect Jasper will be have a bit more time for romance again. :smiley:
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ Childhood

Now that the pressure of bringing up babies then toddlers had passed life in the Snyder house was more relaxed. Rorie and Jasper actually found out they liked to play an occasional game of chess with one another.

2emfy1i.jpg

Then one night Jenna asked Jasper about their Mom and why they weren't married like other kids parents were. *I love his face in this picture!*

29zs96w.jpg

"Well, Umm, Sweetheart ummmm." Jasper stumbled over his words. "Your Mom and I didn't marry because....because it's a story for some other time. Bed time! Off you go!" She hugged him and skipped off to bed but he knew that once the questions started they would get more often and demanding of an answer. The thing was he still wasn't sure who their Mom was and how was he supposed to tell them that she didn't want any of them in her life when he really didn't know why himself.

Jase and Jenna were outside building a snow man.

2lkfdbs.jpg

"Did you ask him why he isn't married to our Mom?" Jase asked Jenna.

"Yup." She paused looking up at the sky. "He wouldn't tell me. Maybe she died."

"You think she died?" Jase came around the now finished snowman.

Jenna held her hands out. "Nope, but for some reason he won't talk about her much. I love Grandma but I wish we had a Mom too."

"Me too. Hey maybe she was mean!"

"What? You're silly Jase. I'll keep asking Dad." They went inside to warm up.
    Jenna and Jase are so very cute! @tanu :) It was such a lovely and special update that you posted! Very nice pictures that you posted! Jenna looks cute hiding in the toy box! Jasper and Rorie look like they are enjoying being a Dad and a Grandma. It is nice that their relationship is getting better.
    I will look forward to seeing the next update of the family as the children get older. :)
    Hello :) I was posting about your first update when you must have been posting the second update. I hope that they find out who their mother is.
    It is nice that Jase and Jenna like playing together. It looks like they are similar to Jasper and Hannah, in talking to each other.
    LOVE the way the thought bubbles in the pictures worked so well in the story! And that "oh my!" look that Jasper gives is priceless. Nice catch there!
    edited March 2015
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ A visit from Aunt Hannah

A few nights later Jasper was sitting down to lunch with his kids.

67l0qu.jpg

"I have a surprise for you guys. Aunt Hannah is coming for a visit!" He got up to clear the table.

"Yay I'm so happy Aunt Hannah is so much fun!" Jenna clapped her hands and grinned ear to ear.

"Maybe she'll tell us about Mom." Jase whispered across the table.

A few minutes later the door bell rang and they ran to answer it throwing themselves into Hannah's arms.

"Here's my two favorite kids!" She said gathering them in close to her.

ebehxe.jpg

After an afternoon of fun and games and lots of giggles and laughter the twins forgot all about their question.

264qjwk.jpg

"Hannah just stay a few minutes more so I can sketch you, Please Sis?" Jasper gave her his best puppy dog sad eyes.

She sighed. "Oh ok but make me look better than I really do, k?" She said giving him a playful shove. She struck a silly pose.

pi6x.jpg

"I can work with that!" He picked up his pad and pencil a broad smile on his face. A few minutes later he turned the picture around to show her. "Better?"

16760ba.jpg

soqo84.jpg

Hannah laughed and pulled the page from her brothers book. "I'm keeping this one to remind me of what I look like on my good days." She placed a kiss on his cheek. "I Love you Jas!" He was still smiling as the door closed behind her.

He heard Rorie in the other room talking to Jenna and Jase about the importance of exercise.

6ymsyf.jpg

He took a breath in and out and thought to himself everything was just perfect the way he was and it felt good to be happy. Maybe things would stay the same for a really long time.

Hannah's visit to the home was very nice, and it looks like everyone enjoyed seeing her and having fun. It was a great picture that Jasper sketched of her! It is a nice picture of Rory taking to her grandchildren. They look like they are intensely listening to her words.
    You are a very great story teller/writer Tanu. The pictures that you capture are nice and the accompanying words and the written storyline are written well.
    It was a very nice update :)
    Poor Jasper. He is under a delusion! :wink: It was great to see Hannah and I loved both the pose and the sketch! The twins are cute and seem to get along well. I hope they stay as close as Jasper and Hannah have stayed.
    I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying the stories that Addy and I are telling :) I am enjoying this so very much! Thank you so much for the compliment Rose I love to write and tell stories and would do much more of it if life allowed.

Yeah he is Ciane! lol Things are not going to stay so smooth for poor Jasper. In fact a change is coming very very soon :o:/B)

Hannah has begun dating in my game and has a boyfriend but nothing solid as of yet. She drops by the house fairly often on her own. I think it's because her bar was full with both Wei and Jasper.
    edited March 2015
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ Changes are coming

Jasper went to bed that night with an unfamiliar peaceful feeling. He fell into a deep sleep at first but then awakened feeling a bit strange. He sat up on the side of his bed for awhile but when the strange feeling increased he decided to go for a walk. Stepping out the front door into the cool night air he took a deep breath and started down the steps. That's when he heard the eerie sound. He looked up and his mouth fell open.

302tm46.jpg

Jasper rubbed his eyes. Looked up again. Yes it was still there! It started making a whirring sound and that's when he decided he better get back into the house. He was walking but instead of going forward he was going up!

2dhbqqt.jpg

That was the last thing he remembered.

The next morning the twins were playing and he was mopping the floor. He kept trying to figure out if the night before had really happened or if it was all some weird dream. He had heard of others being abducted and becoming pregnant in other areas of the world but having never met an alien he had his reservations about whether or not any of it were true.

11avcys.jpg

He shook his head and smiled to himself. Of course it wasn't true! Men pregnant? Yeah right! But a short time later....

2lzz39.jpg

And later that afternoon....

14ju7p1.jpg

And as soon as the next day he was wondering if he was going to fit into his winter coat.

24n1e6t.jpg

And the weight gain and crazy feelings in his stomach just started to get more intense and more often. Jasper started to get really scared.
    He couldn't even walk right anymore.

2i1dv11.jpg

s48dcn.jpg

He tried to convince himself that he had just been sampling his own cooking way way way too much at the restaurant and it was just catching up to him all at once.

21lpdg6.jpg

Rorie asked him what was going on. Did he feel alright? Why was he gaining so much weight? She suggested taking him to the doctor when all he came up with was a shrug.

htwqw0.jpg

"I don't need a doctor! Ok, I don't. I just feel fat! Like really fat! And I don't know why and I am all emotional! Why can't you just be nice to me?" Jaspers words tumbled out and he glared at Rorie just before bursting into tears. He hadn't told anyone about the other night and he didn't want to. It couldn't be real.

2lmq58l.jpg

Rorie walked over to talk to Jenna saying that after he calmed down they would discuss taking him to the hospital again. That's just about the time that Jasper found out that the other night wasn't a dream, he was awake, and this was very very real.

2mowoeg.jpg

And his life....

mw5bb7.jpg

as well as that of his families....

16acgf7.jpg

was about to change....

2dt7wcz.jpg

Forever.

1180r2c.jpg

Oh my! I've never seen that green glow belly in my game when the guy was pregnant. That's pretty cool. Now I wonder what traits she'll have and what she'll look like. I am looking forward to the next updates, but I am so, so happy that I got so many today. Yay! Thank you.
    You're welcome! It didn't seem like it was going to be that many but I thought it was better to break them up than do huge ones.
    I don't think the belly has happened before with me either or I just didn't notice. I haven't had an alien baby in a long time. Every time he got bigger it happened. Took me forever to get him abducted poor Addy had to put up with my Where are the Aliens?? texts lol.

Jasper needs 3 children that are half siblings to each other so now one more baby. I'm kind of glad about the twins though they are pretty cool sims. :)
    It was great to read the latest update with Jasper being abducted by aliens and having an alien child! It will be fun for you to watch the alien child growing up in your game and watching the kids playing together.
    I will look forward to seeing the next update :)
    Thanks Rose :) It is fun to have lots of kids in the house. Gets a bit crazy to manage and keep everyone happy sometimes but hey that's life right? lol
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    More Presents! Plus a very special one!

More wedding gifts from the family arrive in the mail.

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on