Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Serenity is very cozy and beautiful with a peaceful name! :heart_eyes:
    I like your architectural part, so cozy and charming. Very nice work with the roofing. Your landscaping is very calming too! I love your pool area and your garden area. And in our interior, beautiful! I like the use of white color scheme.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves. :smiley:
    masajo wrote: »
    Your words are very generous @RyeCris16 thank you so much for all your kindness and also for the nomination :) The 12th challenge hasn't been judged yet, but think I'm the only entry in my category :) Would be lovely to see you participate, I love these challenges :)
    You're most welcome and thank you for your lovely words! :blush: I really hope I can participate, but because my creativity is very limited, it is unlikely unfortunately, sorry! :( But I'm going to wait for an easy challenge instead. ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Oh Serenity looks lovely masajo <3 Very peaceful and serene!
    I really like the soft color palette you worked with here. Especially the bedrooms!
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    I love Serenity! It really loves up to the name and I just want to take a vacation there!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    @kameliaxxx @kamb1403 @gmcrozier these are wonderful words from you all, thank you so much :)
    @RyeCris16 @Manssom @Brennachan many thanks for your kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @masajo - Serenity is sleek and elegant. We must have been drinking the same water because I've been toying around with silvers/greys/blacks/and tans in my latest build too! I like your color combinations and the whole build does carry a serene feel to it so you accomplished what you set out for!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Serenity is such a calming/soothing build...the name suites it perfectly! The decor & everything in the room w/the yellow bed is my favorite spot in your new house...I'd like 2 hang out in it, myself. Great build @masajo Faved!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Many thanks for your lovely words @Ash072 I'm really looking forward to seeing your next build :)
    Thank you so much @Vihisha this is very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Springmoor

Build-n-Share #14 required us to create a mid-century modern ranch on a 20x15 lot with a 40K budget as housing for military families. Springmoor, being small, was lovely to build though only just came in under budget :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0D0A0283C9B611E487EBBC070921FC31?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=springmoor&max=25

359580a2-b33c-4874-8c7d-58849077e813_zpsdmheukgg.png

Picture9_zpswy4qcuoz.jpg

Picture8_zpslipgxnrs.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @masajo u really make that square wall paneling work...looks great! I like that all rooms in this house go w/the same color scheme...it's very nice!!! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Springmoor is a very nice home :) The stone texture of the chimney is nice and it looks nice how you have placed the windows on the front exterior of the home. The garage alcove is very great! The plants look nice how you have placed them in a curved position in the front area of the home. The lavender flowers are nice touches in the front yard as well. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The colour scheme of the home is very nice. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv with the sunlight coming in through the windows. It is a nice touch that you have placed the tv on a luggage case themed table, with military familes often needing to move home. The books and candles are nice touches on the coffee table. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the room! The plant adds a nice touch of the outdoors brought inside. The wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice. The corner vanity nook in the bedroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters, lights and mirrors on each of the corner walls! The tissue box, toiletries and hanging robe are nice home touches there. The corner nook looks very nice! The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. It looks nice how you have placed the wall lights either sides of the bedhead wall picture. It looks great how you have placed the counters around the wall pillar in the kitchen. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The window dining nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows there at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals, and the flowers on the table add to them enjoying dining there. The texture and colour of the kitchen and dining walls looks nice with the blue colour of the dining seating. Very nice kids bedroom. The blue and the wooden walls give a very nice look and feel to the room. The teddy is cute there! It looks nice how you have placed hanging robes on the bedhead walls of each of the beds. The clouds and moon are nice for the children to see when going to sleep.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Springmoor is a gorgeous small build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Springmoor turned out beautiful. Your interior is excellent. The only thing that bothers me is the kitchen, it doesn't feel cohesive, but that might just be me. Best of luck with the Build-n-Share challenge. B)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, Serenity is Lovely! I Love the porches and the soft, pretty pastels on the interiors. It's really making me want some good weather RIGHT NOW!! Tired of this Long, dreary winter.... :/

Springmoor is Adorable! I love its little shape with the cool car port and the interiors are gorgeous. Love the teal with the browns and tans. :)<3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Soooooo nice!! If we had a home that nice while my hubby was active duty, maybe he would not of retired when he did. Beautiful, beautiful build. ♥♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Springmoor is very incredible! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, the use of wall sidings and traditional doors and windows are very awesome idea for a Mid-Century modern ranch! I like your driveway area too (OK, we need cars! Are you with me?)! Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like your choices and placements of plants. Very cute garden are at the back! And your interior, amazing! I love the use of modern furnishing with some traditional dashes.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Great build Masajo, love the decor of Springmoor. Hugs Folly
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Springmoor is really cute! I love the garage and the chimney! Adorable!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice Masajo! Springmoor looks lovely and it actually looks bigger than 20x15!
    But that's certainly not a bad thing :) Nice color palette on the inside as well :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I live your interior color combinations and I like how you dud your covered car part. Very nice!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Springmoor is beautiful. I love the interiors, the colour scheme is so soothing. and the carport is a great touch too.
    @Vihishi many thanks for these lovely words, as it was a small house and kind of open concept I thought it best to follow the same colour throughout :)
    @rosemow thank you very much dear Rose for your lovely review, you are so very kind and generous and I appreciate every word :)
    Thank you very much @kamb1403 very kind of you to say :)
    Many thanks @gmcrozier really appreciate this feedback, you got me thinking about this kitchen now :)
    I totally agree with you @WrathofCath some sunshine would be very welcome right now, many thanks for your lovely words :)
    @Cassee lovely kind words, thank you very much :)
    @RyeCris16 cars would be a great addition to the game, these 'toy' cars are very limited. Thank you very much for all your support and encouragement :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot lovely of you to say :)
    Glad you like it @Brennachan many thanks for your kind words :)
    Lovely of you to say @Manssom thank you very much, not as easy building on a very small lot :)
    @Nhicks thank you so much for your kind words, very kind of you:)
    Many thanks for these lovely words @folala much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Finally found time to catch up! I LOVE the garden in Goldilocks, so lush and beautiful! Serenity really makes me wish the weather would get better soon. I really like the soft colours in the interior. Springmoor is cute, you definitely spent the budget well! I'm finding it harder and harder to create affordable houses since we got MOO. The dark teal-ish colour looks awesome inside :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! 4 new builds! I see that I have lot of catching up to do. I am loving the goldilocks home and the serenity! I can see myself living or vacationing in the serenity home! Loving the beachy feel. Will be adding all your builds to my favourites. :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely words @Cerrydd very kind of you, budgets are always a struggle for me :)
    Many thanks for your kindness @yanti68 very much appreciated, the word vacation sounds good :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Spring Fresh

Spring has now sprung which was the inspiration for Spring Fresh with it's cool tones of green and white. Refreshing pool at the rear with lots of fresh planted borders, together with bbq patio and kids area :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/AED7A7CCCE6C11E482BBA7BAC3841CAF?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=Spring Fresh&amp;max=25

Picture3_zpseylglnqf.jpg

Picture5_zpsnw1mxzkj.jpg

Picture7_zpsbkwrejjl.jpg

Picture6_zpstztmsbds.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top