Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much, Cath dear !! It´s very nice to see you here again. I missed you a lot <3

Claiming this:

Date: February 7, 2015
    Username: Francisca464
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Craftsman for Aurora Skies or Sunlit Tides
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962, Kementari
    Claimed By:

@Francisca464, I have to upload @vswinehart simself, that is finished. I think you should to make a separate request for your simself, that I´ll claim too if you want, because we can claim a sim and a house at the same time, I think.

I´m going out now and no internet until late tomorrow.

Happy weekend !! Hugs :)<3
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @suepea Thank you for claiming my request! I'm pretty excited (especially seeing your last creation which looks so cozy and lovely.)

Airis, both your sims look really great. I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones as well, thus I couldn't resist getting Jon Snow into my game as well.

Always so much nice work to admire here :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, to avoid confusion, I will just post the request for my sim self here and now :wink: Hope it's allowed to have 2 requests (for a house and a sim) at the same time. If not, let me know :smile:

Preferred creator: AIRIS6962
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: pale-ish
    Hair color: dark or light brown, blonde is my original color but I dye it different shades of brown.
    Eye color: blue/green-ish with a yellow circle around the pupil. I add this because I always find it hard to make my eyes in sims. If it is too difficult, you can just make them a shade of green.
    Traits: animal lover, good sense of humor, perfectionist, family-oriented, good.
    Favorites: color green, music dark wave, food veggie burger.
    Sign: leo.
    Lifetime Wish: hard to say, just select something and I can always edit it ;-)
    Name desired (optional): Francisca de Jonge
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: all of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything.
    Link to reference pics (optional)/Additional instructions? Here are some pictures of me to work from. I'm sorry in advance for the fact that there are so many other people on them, apparently I have a tendency to pull my friends into photo's. And it was a lot of work to crop myself out of all of them. I don't have that many of just me, but hopefully you can work with this. If not, I will make some new ones.:

30audg0.jpg
    bi12m0.jpg
    euk6jp.jpg
    jgnxfs.jpg
    23kw8di.jpg

Note: as you can see, I tried making myself in my avatar. But I threw this sim away and can't make it like that again, so I've given up :neutral:
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Thank you so much, Cath dear !! It´s very nice to see you here again. I missed you a lot <3

Claiming this:

Claimed By:

@Francisca464, I have to upload @vswinehart simself, that is finished. I think you should to make a separate request for your simself, that I´ll claim too if you want, because we can claim a sim and a house at the same time, I think.

Yaaaay! I can't wait. Made a separate request for the sim, but I'm already overjoyed with the claim on the house :smile:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    I would like to claim the following request:

Date: February 6, 2015
    Username: Heledriel
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Salon for Roaring Heights
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

A friend request has been sent.

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    I would like to claim this request please:

Username: jenny0786
    Description: Colonial Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Happy March everyone! SO ready for Spring. Will it ever arrive? :p

Ro, The Laurel is absolutely Gorgeous! <3

Sue, Windswept Manor looks like a Dream! <3

Airis, Jon Snow looks Amazing!! Vswinehart's avi is also Very Pretty!! You're so good at making sims, Airis! <3

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Houseboat
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs; Town Life, Master Suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): whatever works best
    Number of bedrooms: 3 (1 Master with en suite, 1 child’s room, 1 guest room)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Bunk beds in the child's room
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Beach colors
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? hot tub, bar
    Additional instructions? I don't really have anything specific in mind as far as design, so you pretty much have free reign.

Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit your original post and leave me a note on our thread. Have a wonderful day!
    SLpPUp.png

Claiming this:

Claimed By:

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    @Francisca464: You did everything just right. :) I've added your request for your Simself to the Open Requests. I hope you have a great week ahead. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    Hello Everyone! I've missed you all. I' have been peeking in form time to time but I can't remember the last time I actually posted anything. Sill, it's wonderful to see all the beautiful DNA builds in both TS3 and TS4.

I find myself with a little bit of spare time and a dash of inspiration so I am going to ask Miss Lissy to change my status to busy because I'm claiming this:

Date: January 26, 2015
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional Home for Twinbrook
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams: I have actually played the game your request has come out of. Please be aware that while it's a lovely setting, it doesn't translate to TS3 very easily. I have already started the build and in order to make sure that you are actually going to be able to play the game without routing issues and camera jumps, I had to take some artistic license on the layout. That light and airy style will remain though.
  • lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited March 2015
    Username: Lopithecus
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Just the Limited Edition
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 (I don't remember if there is a lot size of this) or to the largest available if needed
    Number of bedrooms: 4 minimum 5 max
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One is for elderly couple (grandparents), one is for young adult/adult (parents), and then the other 2 (or 3) are for kids/teens. Probably as gender neutral as possible, if that is okay.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 or 3 depending on how many you can fit
    Favorite color schemes: Warm colors for living spaces (living room, kitchen, study), and cool colors for bedrooms and bathrooms.
    Colors you dislike: I don't really like a lot of pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden and pool please (but I need room for the rocket ship), study/office, and gym only if you can fit it, if you can't don't worry about it. I'm only mostly concerned with having the punching bag which can be placed anywhere, really.
    Additional instructions? It's basically a legacy house where the heir and their significant other stay until they die while the next heir takes over. The kids of the heir currently in charge of the continuation of the family lives in the house until they age up to be adults, except for whomever will be the next heir who stays in the house (hope that makes sense). Also, I really like it when houses have different exteriors for different parts of the house (like the front door area will be brick/stone while the rest of the house is siding) but you can just do that if you want to. It's not a big deal if it's not like that.

I hope I didn't forget anything. If you need more information, just let me know. Thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    I have completed the build for ObviouSecret

Envy Health Club

Slideshow

cover_zpststqetz4.png
    h2xmsbl
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    I will claim this one now!

Username: stargirl18
    Description: Traditional Home for Starlight Shores
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    h2xmsbl
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Dear @DNARequestTeam secretary I just updated my community lot request a little bit to clarify some things and changed the type to 'restaurant', to be more precise and clear, I hope.

@Cmnshtr Your gym looks amazing from the pictures I've seen, even if I'm not really a gym-fan can't hurt to get it anyway. Great work!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    I will claim this one now!

Username: stargirl18
    Description: Traditional Home for Starlight Shores
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Dear @DNARequestTeam secretary I just updated my community lot request a little bit to clarify some things and changed the type to 'restaurant', to be more precise and clear, I hope.

@Cmnshtr Your gym looks amazing from the pictures I've seen, even if I'm not really a gym-fan can't hurt to get it anyway. Great work!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    @vswinehart, your simself is in my studio for you ( I know you´re busy lately ) I hope you like and enjoy it :)<3

Valarie Swinehart

Sim-a-like of VSwinehart. A DNA Request by AIRIS6962. NO CC, NO CAP. Custard checked. All the pics: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755627/airis6962-d-n-a-c-thread-simself-for-vswinehart-p15/p15

headshot_original.jpgeveryday_original.jpgsleepwear_original.jpgouterwear_original.jpgatheletic_original.jpgswimwear_original.jpg

Download link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8602985

Thank you for your nice comments on my creations :)

Claiming this one:

Date: March 7, 2015
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-like
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962
    Claimed By:

@Francisca464, I have your house and your sim claimed now. Surely I´m going to make the sim first because the house will take a long time to me to finish. I´ll send a PM to you when I have something ready. Hugs :)<3
    Thank you for your nice comments on my creations :)

Claiming this one:

Date: March 7, 2015
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-like
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962
    Claimed By:

@Francisca464, I have your house and your sim claimed now. Surely I´m going to make the sim first because the house will take a long time to me to finish. I´ll send a PM to you when I have something ready. Hugs :)<3

Great Airis, I thank you! It's okay if you make the sim first, I have patience for the house ;) I'm looking forward to hearing from you again. Hugs!
    Sweetie, you have to be patient indeed LOL Your house needs lots of work and I have to make it with only one hand !! :#
    Sweetie, you have to be patient indeed LOL Your house needs lots of work and I have to make it with only one hand !! :#

O no, why? Are you hurt? I know it's a big request, no worries, take the time you need. No pressure from my side :wink:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member

I'll claim this one!

Date: January 27, 2015
    Username: tsbtsb45
    Description: Tudor Castle for Dragon Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Posted on their TS4 page and their TS3 "My Page": 3/10/15

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member

I claim this sim request also!