Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Thank you @EmberDahl, my sims will look good in these :sunglasses:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Another great episode @EmberDahl .
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, more merchandise and more story! We are some lucky peeps :) Thank you for sharing.

I've even got my hubby interested in the escapades of Mr Sausages and he hates the sims games!
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    > @elanorbreton said:
    > Ooh, more merchandise and more story! We are some lucky peeps Thank you for sharing.
    >
    > I've even got my hubby interested in the escapades of Mr Sausages and he hates the sims games!

Lol. I did the same! My Eve playing hubby is now following Mr Sausages.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    If I get Get to Work, I know which outfit my stylist will be recommending. ;)
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Kittenkiss wrote: »
    In all fairness, she was grinning whilst eating a hotdog that looks remarkably like Mr Sausages. And now I devour your soul! nom nom nom and whatnot.

I laughed so hard at this I had trouble hitting the lol button.

And I now have the hiccoughs...
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol, been there, got the t-shirt! Thanks @EmberDahl
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    @EmberDahl thanks for the clothes, hehehe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Cute merchandise, and funny thread. You have a great sense of humor. I particularly like the "Mr. Sausages has vastly overcharged you for this merchandise" t-shirt.
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Absolutely amazing! I love this thread! You are so creative it's brilliant. Thank you so much for giving the public a chance to wear Mr Sausages merchandise. I never download cc but I have to when it comes to this.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 you Mr Sausages.... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you...
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    FzzyDg8 wrote: »
    I would buy a Mr. Sausages shirt! :P

I want this guy in my game.

Funny you should say that, I love your avi and wouldn't mind him in my game!

Haha, isn't he dreamy? I think (correct me if I'm wrong @nanashi-sims) that he's actually a premade but I can't remember his name. I fell in love with him when I saw that avi :smile:

LOL! Yeah, his name is Johnson Ready and he's the cutie in the first PV and one of the earliest sims demo'd. You can find him in the gallery (SimGuruZephyr) but he's corrupted unfortunately. Whenever he goes to take a shower he becomes bald and starts wearing black dress shoes and nothing else. This was the tipping point that made me uninstall my game in December. :heartbreak:

The shower issue might have been fixed after the December patch, but it was so heartbreaking seeing this that I don't plan on using any Maxis premades again. He's a bit too scrawny in his original form, but buff him up a little and he's a total babe. His default personality makes him a non-committal childish bro.

Wow that must have sucked, so you couldn't even fix him in CAS?
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    edited March 2015

Mr. Sausages seems to have visited my game in his bunny slippers.....pajama party, anyone?
    JY7yVHk.png?1

edit: trying to figure out how to post screenies right
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited March 2015
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    Hello, I thought I would upload the clothing for anyone who's interested. There are 3 Adult designs Male/Female with two colours for each.
    I didn't want to leave the little nippers out of it, so I have just made some Kid's shirts too - although I missed out the 'It's Sausage Time' one, because it seems rather inappropriate - to make up for it they have 3 colours. I also did some 'Plum' hats for adult and kids too.

Here's a picture showing roughly what's in the packages...

sausageClothing.jpg

And Here Is The Link To Download The Zip File

I've added an artwork folder like before in case you want them.

Remember, spawned zombie townies love CC - so apologies in advance for all the never-ending unwanteds, that will probably teleport in wearing these plum hats.

Ha ha! I don't have much desire to play this game or I would do it, but I hope someone takes screenshots of NPC's wearing the "plum" cap with a caption saying 'this neighborhood is plum' or something...I'm sure there would be lots of (more) creative things people could come up with, LOL

Enjoying your adventures with Mr. Sausages and you are awesome for sharing your creations so generously. :)

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Thanks for the new clothes! :) I plumming love Mr. Sausages. And you too, @EmberDahl !
    giphy.gif

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yummy more saussage to feed my cowplants :p>:)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cyberragacyberraga Posts: 53 Member
    Please do a satanic version of Mr sausages
  • Options
    Daniel_USADaniel_USA Posts: 118 Member
    cyberraga wrote: »
    Please do a satanic version of Mr sausages
    Please don't!

• Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I don't have enough thumbs, but 5 thumbs up :lol:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I laughed at the "fish to water" comment, coupled with the girl stuck in a pool. That was good.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can't stop it there for the day! I was just getting engrossed! :D

Mr Sausages has gone up in my esteem, he's obviously more intelligent than he looks...
    Even he realised that providing his public with little mini adventures and a small selection of clothing downloads wouldn't make up for avoiding to finish the experience he had promised.