Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Design A Room Challenge!

rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
bkYX4ZH.jpg?1

Hello everyone :)
I thought that I would start a thread where Simmers who play Sims 3 can post pictures of rooms that they create based on a particular theme that is chosen for that week. There will be a theme given for the week, and during that week simmers can post pictures of their room that they have created that is based on that theme. Come to this thread and post pictures of your room! It will not be a contest where there is a winner. It will just be a thread where we can all come and enjoy seeing how other simmers design and furnish their rooms, based on the theme. Many simmers have lots of fun decorating the rooms of their homes. Your rooms will all be very warmly welcomed here! It will be interesting to see the different rooms that sims create based on the chosen theme! It will also give us new furnishing and design ideas! You can chat and make new simming friends here too!
More information in the next posts!

EDIT This challenge thread is now closed.

Thankyou very much to everyone who has posted rooms in these challenges. I have enjoyed looking at the rooms! :)
I will not post any more room challenges, as I think that simmers prefer building homes or community lots.
Happy simming! :)

Post edited by rosemow on

Comments