Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    Can anyone tell me what is the current DD at the moment and what number is it on?

I can't get the page to load :(

Thanks
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Can anyone tell me what is the current DD at the moment and what number is it on?

I can't get the page to load :(

Thanks

930) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    Does anyone know if we have to assemble the carousel and roller coaster ourselves in game or are they like on a lot? I'm really in no mood to build but want to get to playing game. Want a place for my sim and his girlfriend to go. Or at least a lot with both that I can download?
    Does anyone know if we have to assemble the carousel and roller coaster ourselves in game or are they like on a lot? I'm really in no mood to build but want to get to playing game. Want a place for my sim and his girlfriend to go. Or at least a lot with both that I can download?

The carousel is one object, the roller coaster does require building but there are two complete ones on the Boardwalk venue

• CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member

The venues are each a lot that you can plunk down in your world. They can be enjoying traditional quirky date activities in next to no time! As to a lot that contains both, I'm sure people have made them, but I'm not sure how you'd search for that. Good luck!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
    Oh you mean the roller coaster is assembled in the Boardwalk? Do you know if there is a lot to download with the rc assembled already? And no festival lot. I had one bad experience with trying to fix that in my game as it is. And tbh I don't have patience to build an rc.....I'm more of a storyteller anyway. In real life I despise Roller coasters......but wanted one for game for the variety and my sims.
    Cogitotoro wrote: »

The venues are each a lot that you can plunk down in your world. They can be enjoying traditional quirky date activities in next to no time! As to a lot that contains both, I'm sure people have made them, but I'm not sure how you'd search for that. Good luck!

Ok thanks. I could just always plop the one down with the rc and then add a carousel to that lot.
    Oh you mean the roller coaster is assembled in the Boardwalk? Do you know if there is a lot to download with the rc assembled already? And no festival lot. I had one bad experience with trying to fix that in my game as it is. And tbh I don't have patience to build an rc.....I'm more of a storyteller anyway. In real life I despise Roller coasters......but wanted one for game for the variety and my sims.

Lhis thread might be worth looking into for some fun roller coaster builds http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/729564/roller-coaster-carnival-amore-builds-please-post-your-pics/p1
    Some later ones might have the carousel as well, don't know if some are festivals though

edited March 2015
    Ok thanks. I really HATE building though. Just trying to scroll through to see if any are for download. :)
    Ok thanks. Found one. Looks really nice too. :)
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited March 2015
    For those of you getting, let's say, multiple ads lately (nothing to see here, Powers That Be, move along), I've been using a method that gets quite good results even when my usual pages (main category pages, venues, worlds, MMAO) aren't giving me blue buttons.

Open up a set page, then arrow through 10 or 15 items at a time, clicking "View full item details" when each item comes up as you arrow through. This will open up 10 or 15 new tabs. For me, most of these will give 1 or 2 (sometimes more) blue buttons; if they don't, a refresh will sometimes do it. When one seems tapped out, click on "gift this item" to get the gifting page. This will usually give 1 or 2 (sometimes more) blue buttons. (Edit: again, give refresh a try before giving up on them.) When they're all tapped out, close the tabs and repeat on the next bunch of items in the set. Some sets seem to work better than others, for mysterious reasons, but I've been getting very good results with this. Hope it works for someone else!

Oh, and the other thing that often works is going to people's wishlist pages. The gifting threads are great, because most people put their wishlists in their posts or signatures.

And sometimes logging out and back in seems to reset them.

Blue Button Queen, spreading the word.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2015
    @SpiderCrowWolf I love building, but at some point I do want to play the game as well :smile:

Thank you for the gift @KSkywalker4571 , have a nice Sunday everyone.

For those interested, Pushin' Pedals is at it biggest reduction soon on the DD :smile:
    Post edited by stephenhamburg on
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    Thank you for the shoes @bekkasan. :) You started me on Homecoming.
    :no_mouth:
    @SpiderCrowWolf I love building, but at some point I do want to play the game as well :smile:

Thank you for the gift @KSkywalker4571 , have a nice Sunday everyone.

For those interested, today Pushin' Pedals is at it biggest reduction on the DD :smile:

Would you like to build me a nice little park with the carousel and roller coaster, etc for my sims, without a seasonal lot marker? I'm glad there are some people out there who love to build. I hate building. To me it's an evil neccessity of the game.

edited March 2015
    @SpiderCrowWolf I don't have any experience with building for the roller coaster, so how about a small park with the Carousel at a set lot size, so you directly choose a lot size that is available in your current game, we'd have to check I only include things you already have, otherwise you'd end up with those missing things being replaced with other miscellaneous things. When it's finished I'll upload it to the exchange. You can write a private message with the stuff you want in it, and the size, avoid any spamming here :smiley:

I'm up (tomorrow) tonight till at least 2:20 (ugh) since I'm going to be waiting for pushin' pedals, should be cheap for me, good stuff :smile:
    Post edited by stephenhamburg on

I actually wanted the RC. The carousel is easy to just plop. Thanks though.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @JennaIsGhost your house is beautiful. I recommend it. Right on. I am feeling a little better guys, just stuffy and sick. But decided to get up out of bed and check all my gifts, thanks to @haldechick02 for the bar, @KSkywalker4571 for the clock, @LyrielSim for clothes, and help me get the complete my set for One with Nature. So wonderful to see what a surprise gifts was Business as Bistro what so happy. Thanks! <3@gnlovew thanks for the light, @ragan651 thanks for the hair (spikes) @Anniemary for the hair and @MRSMLOG for Titanic Toys Machine. I wasn't expecting that. I do hope to get hopefully soon is Midnight Hollow and Lunar Lake. But super thanks to everyone and wished me well too. I am going to read from page 692 and grab more points while i am at it and go back to sleep. Thanks again guys.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost your house is beautiful. I recommend it.
    Thank you! :) Hope you continue to get better! :)

Thank you @bekkasan for the dresser! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
    edited March 2015
    @Cogitotoro thank you for the bike stand, that pushes my CYS down to 585, meaning, it will be free to download once it appears on the Daily Deal in a few hours.

Sorry @SpiderCrowWolf I'm not being of much help with your lot then, I haven't used the roller coaster yet. I'd be starting from null, which is okay, but would likely take longer than your sim is courting :smile:

• PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    I have a question...I have all these new venues but no idea where to place them. Like the wow one..or even the gym..I am in the sunset valley..oh and the hot air balloon...any advice would be really appreciated!!

BTW, the two sims that I loaded up on the exchange were made by my son last night..the girl fairy Violet, is really pretty and fun to play...Dr Love is just a hot mess!! LOL He is a fat bundle of fairy love apparently! LOL Anyway I wanted to let you know he is the one who did that...lol However I am thinking of adding him as the boyfriend soon just because of he says that dr love is lonely..lol

It was my son's 24th birthday yesterday, he traded with someone to have it off. We had a nice day at home, ordered pizza for dinner and played Life...during the game he sat and made those sims...lol The brat won the game too...

I am slowly adding things back into the game from the store also have the Nrass mods or however they are spelled. Hopefully that will help the game not die from all the store awesomeness!!
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    I have a question...I have all these new venues but no idea where to place them. Like the wow one..or even the gym..I am in the sunset valley..oh and the hot air balloon...any advice would be really appreciated!!

BTW, the two sims that I loaded up on the exchange were made by my son last night..the girl fairy Violet, is really pretty and fun to play...Dr Love is just a hot mess!! LOL He is a fat bundle of fairy love apparently! LOL Anyway I wanted to let you know he is the one who did that...lol However I am thinking of adding him as the boyfriend soon just because of he says that dr love is lonely..lol

It was my son's 24th birthday yesterday, he traded with someone to have it off. We had a nice day at home, ordered pizza for dinner and played Life...during the game he sat and made those sims...lol The brat won the game too...

I am slowly adding things back into the game from the store also have the Nrass mods or however they are spelled. Hopefully that will help the game not die from all the store awesomeness!!

I have to create my own world to get all of the items I wanted. There is lots of venue and there isnt any places to put them in any world they gave us. LOL!

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited March 2015
    Thank you for the gifts @KSkywalker4571, @sunsetsorbet, and @bekkasan!

MMAO was exceptionally good to me today. I got 17 things for over 40% off! I don't think I've ever bought that many things in one day.

I don't know if any of you have endometriosis, but I am hosting a giveaway on instagram for an awareness bracelet. My username over there is @frozenoj.

Enjoy the bike. In my game, I even recolored it to look like my real life bike. lol

original.jpg
    original.jpg
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
    That's ok. I appreciate the offer though. I don't mind modifying a lot or building house while living there, but my time of building I spend is like 25 real life minutes. I just plop down a blueprint room and modify that accordingly. Since I have absolutely no idea how roller coasters are layed out (as I not only despise them but deathly afraid of them.......5 of my friends were killed on the RC when I was 8 months pregnant years ago and even though I wouldn't get on one then I definately won't now). But in the game they're safe.
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    thank you @sunsetsorbet for Short and Choppy and Short and Choppy for Girls :)

You're welcome! Enjoy!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    @Pixieydust and @bekasan Thank you for the gifts for Collectionne Stäncké! So appreciated. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top