Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    @EmberDahl

Thanks for posting these pics.

What I find odd about video games is how companies can lie about their product and get away with it. If you purchase anything else that is falsely advertised and does not do what it is supposed to do, you have legal recourse.

They lied to us about The Sims 4 and they did it knowingly.

What we have all purchased is the beta version of The Sims 4, not the finished product. And the above illustrates that the new, fantastic advanced "emotions" are non-existent!

Seriously, how can they legally get away with this? It's false advertising, the game isn't finished and it is not fit for its advertised and intended purpose.

Lets start a class action lawsuit.
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited February 2015
    @brainybee

Wow Sims 3 sims can take care of themselves apparently! Lol! Looks like Mr. Sausages has his work cut out for him!

Edit... from him? Gahd auto correct...
    Post edited by blueasbutterfly on
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    Ohhh these robotic TS3 sims.. :-" ;-) :-D
    Agree @SelenaGrey
  • hotrod35075901hotrod35075901 Posts: 73 Member
    I am enjoying this thread,I can't help but to laugh at Mr. Sausage's antics,or rather the remarks the op makes lol,waiting for the next installment.

great pics btw.
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    @EmberDahl, I'm transfixed. What will happen next?!
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Waiting for updates is like waiting for my favorite tv show to come back on. Hurry Mr. Sausages! I've got to know what happens! >:)
    giphy.gif

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh god, that Mr. Sausages poster/billboard is perfect! :D
  • LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    ahh the adventures of mr sausages :D
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I love your Sims' looks! Where did you find Chunda Li's hair? I think I need it! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • KattycakeKattycake Posts: 274 Member
    I LOVE THIS! Boomarked.
    dsxTOuZ.jpg
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    ratsrbest wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the irony that while the OP has perfectly demonstrated some of the most shocking failures of TS4, they have also created what is quite possibly the ultimate "Weirder Story".

I tip my hat :smile:

I think that EmberDahl has demonstrated that the only way to play sims 4 is ironically...

basically the "your rule" was really perfect for this game, if you dont do nothing, then really "nothing happen" in game, the only thing can happen is peoples dying of age until you turn off it, then "nothing gonna happen unless you make something happen and even when you make still too little to the point of dont have a really big effect, you can make a sim your ultimost nemesis and in the next day he will be happy laught with you, again traits dont matter, relationship almost dont matter, emotions are just "buffs", a really big broken mess which ironically is the sell point of the game, hey look to our "realistic robot sims, they never are so "robotic before".
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    Seriously my second favorite thread so far!
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    Brilliant! Looking forward to the next episode!
  • Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    I can't wait to see how it turns out. :smiley:
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Bravo, another great episode. I'm looking forward to the next part.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    @EmberDahl Oh, you're using Jinx's hair! It's cute! <3
  • EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    Yes @LaAbby, definitely a talented modder. Yes there are some very creative people out there - you can see why they are attracted to the Sims franchise.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Fantastic instalment, once again! Thank you for keeping us brilliantly entertained :)