Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• vswinehartvswinehart Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you love <3
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Is Suepea ok? I last heard from her on the 17th. Said she was ok, but hubby was sick. Haven't heard a thing since. Worried that she caught hubby's cold/flu/etc. Hope all is well with her, and her's, though I try not to worry. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    vswinehart wrote: »
    Thank you love <3
    You´re welcome dear :D<3
    Morakai wrote: »
    Is Suepea ok? I last heard from her on the 17th. Said she was ok, but hubby was sick. Haven't heard a thing since. Worried that she caught hubby's cold/flu/etc. Hope all is well with her, and her's, though I try not to worry. :)
    The last news I have are that she and all her family have flu.
    I´m starting with flu too, I´m afraid ( No, Sue didn´t infected me. We have a very strong flu epidemic in Spain)
    Thanks for asking sweetie <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Thank you love <3
    I´m starting with flu too, I´m afraid ( No, Sue didn´t infected me. We have a very strong flu epidemic in Spain)

Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate it. Just hope that Suepea and family gets better sooner rather than later. Flu is no fun! I am still dealing with the last, hard to get rid of, dregs of bronchial pneumonia. I also hope that you get to feeling better soon as well. Stay warm, and don't forget the fluids, Airis! Hugs! :)
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    A 'get well soon'-message from Holland for everybody with the flu! I have just recovered from a nasty one myself. Bluh.
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    99.gif

Everyone!

It's about time for spring I'd say!

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Thank you love <3

Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate it. Just hope that Suepea and family gets better sooner rather than later. Flu is no fun! I am still dealing with the last, hard to get rid of, dregs of bronchial pneumonia. I also hope that you get to feeling better soon as well. Stay warm, and don't forget the fluids, Airis! Hugs! :)

Hi Mora dear! Thanks for thinking of me and sorry I dropped off the planet like that! Yes, I got it and then the rest of the family did as well. Been really hard getting back to myself after this -- I can only imagine how awful you must have felt with bronchial pneumonia! Today's the first day in a week that sitting at my computer doesn't make me completely exhausted. I did have one day where I did some building but was too tired and felt to yucky to participate in a discussion on the forums. The brain fog with this one was bad :-( Hopefully, all well now and on to better things!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2015
    -snip- I'm SURE there's a residential version somewhere!!!! GAH~! Going batty again.
    Post edited by Cynth220 on
    suepea wrote: »
    Thank you love <3

Hi Mora dear! Thanks for thinking of me and sorry I dropped off the planet like that! Yes, I got it and then the rest of the family did as well. Been really hard getting back to myself after this -- I can only imagine how awful you must have felt with bronchial pneumonia! Today's the first day in a week that sitting at my computer doesn't make me completely exhausted. I did have one day where I did some building but was too tired and felt to yucky to participate in a discussion on the forums. The brain fog with this one was bad :-( Hopefully, all well now and on to better things!

Humph! Would rather that you wait a wee bit or so till you are feeling much better. If the family has it too, then really need to wait. Use what energy that you get to do for you & yours first. I know that you are going to have to play a bit of catch up if anything like me. So catch up, drink lots of fluids, stay warm, and you & the family get better. Please don't worry about building till you are! I have been playing SWOR to keep my mind off the witch family, so you can take all the time you need. Health & family first!! :D Patience I have, but not if you do too much to soon & have a relapse! :p Massive, but gentle, hugs to you!

• kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    edited February 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: kforti
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Home for a witch
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have All Eps and All SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry version
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 3 (1 master en suite, 1 child's room, 1 nursery)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Child's room is for a girl
    Number of bathrooms: at least 2
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: nothing too dark
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes both please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store content including all worlds and venues
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I have all Dr Pepper and T-Mobile items
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Please include a vegetable garden, an outdoor childrens play area and a pool if there is room. Please add a witch's room, where she can work on her potions and magic, it should have all magical objects etc. Nursery should also double as a playroom.
    Additional instructions? Thank you :)
    Post edited by kforti on
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    Username: HyperAdalin
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Kementari (Preferred but not required.)
    Sims 3 or 4?: Three
    Type of build: Apartment building consisting of 4 separate apartments. Outside of the building should fit with the theme of the town it is built in (which as of now is Bridgeport or Moonlight Falls) but the inside should be modern (not futuristic).
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All EPs but Showtime. No SPs.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have?: N/A
    Lot size: Haven't decided on exact dimensions but I'll update once I do. Most likely 40x40.
    Number of bedrooms: I would like 4 master bedrooms and 2 children bedrooms. 1 master bedroom in each apartment and 1 child bedroom in 2 of the 4 apartments.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: Haven't decided yet. But we can talk about the details later. Maybe if I create the "family" that will be living there you could base decorations off of that?
    Number of bathrooms: At least one per apartment. Half-baths are encouraged.
    Favorite color schemes: White and bright with baby soft colors.
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None. I spend too much money on the EPs as it is. Haha.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Erm. Haven't decided yet but most likely Bridgeport or Moonlight Falls. Leaning towards a corner plot like 99 Embarcadero Drive (Veranda Villas in Bridgeport) or 149 Horseshoe Bend (small park in Moonlight Falls). The idea isn't set in stone or anything though.
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements?: Laundry room on either ground floor or basement. Lobby room with seating area. A pool would be nice but I'm not fully sure if I want one. All 4 apartments should have their own single garage. Think of it more like a double duplex. They should also have their own kitchen, dining room, TV room, hobby/work room, etc. Everything (including hobbies) the Sims need (besides laundry) should be provided in their own apartment.
    Additional instructions?: Just to clarify, unlike the apartments in Bridgeport, I would like to be able to control everything in the building. I intend to have "roommates" in the other parts of the apartment building aside from my "active family". It's more like the "active family" owns the whole apartment building and is renting out spaces for the "roommates". Oh and thank you D.N.A. for being so awesome! ;D
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    I am back from Unavailable and will claim this one!

Date: January 28, 2015
    Username: ObviouSecret
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Gym for Monte Vista
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    h2xmsbl
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Yay! Checked in on your contact thread. :D<3
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Oki-doki-Loki, this is bothering me :lol: Who is supposed to be Secretary for February and what happened to changing over March 1st?
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2015
    Moving Day!!
    Please visit our March thread here

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • SeaKittySeaKitty Posts: 570 Member
    I would like to delete my request. I found one of my RL friends who made me a house. Thanks.
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    edited March 2015
    I am claiming this one :)

Date: February 26, 2015
    Username: kforti
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Witchy Home for Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Kementari

@kforti can you pleasse contact me on my thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755604/kementari-d-n-a-kforti/p1