Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    It's amazing what you can create from one single cactus ;D Love all the little details you put into your homes :)
    The house is gorgeous, and very realistic looking! :) Another gem to add to your fine collection ^_^
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Casa Felice is a very nice Mediteranean home! :) The texture and colour of the exterior is very nice. It looks nice that you have placed three dome type windows on the front exterior which looks nice and suits well the Mediteranean theme. It looks nice how you placed the pegs on the exterior. The rocks and plants look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the pathway. Very nice side pool patio area! The fencing that you have used there looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine or have fun swimming in the pool. The water fountain nook area is nice. Nice sitting area on the front porch. Sims will enjoy resting on the seat bench enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The orange and brown colours that you have used in the rooms are nice. Very nice living room! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains on the windows there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas or arm chair there having a chat, and like having the sunlight coming in through the windows. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the flower on the corner nook table adds to the nice look of the room . Very nice design of the kitchen! The patterned kitchen flooring and the wall tiling looks very nice. The island sink counter is great! The yellow flowers on the counter are nice and sunny for sims to see whilst cooking food. It looks very nice how you have placed the three plants in front of the window blinds. It creates a great look! The coat/hat shelf on the wall near the door is a nice home touch. The orange fruit wall picture looks nice with the colour scheme of the room. Very nice dining room! The curtains look nice how you have placed them there too. The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and suit the type of home. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors at the views through the windows whilst dining. The bedrooms are very nice! It looks nice that you have placed hearts on the wall in one of the double bedrooms. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. The flowers on the bedside tables add nice touches in the room. The animal pictures are cute on the bedhead wall in the kids bedroom! Nice arm chair and sofa sitting areas in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Thank you very much @Manssom for these wonderful words, you are very inspiring :)

Dear Rose, thank you so much for your beautiful review, you always make me feel so happy with your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Very well done masajo. Nice textures and colors and as always excellent object choice and placement. Makes me glad that I'm not entering at the expert level. :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Casa Felice is a beautiful Spanish-styled house! :D
    I love your architectural details, the rustic and paint gives more attention to your builds. I also like the roofing, I know that you can't change the roofing layout (except the curveness, pitch, and textures) as in the rules, but it's very adorable anyway. Your landscaping is very adorable too! And your interior, amazing! I love that terra cotta feel inside.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best lucks in your 12th Build n Share contest. :D

I also wanna say congrats on winning 11th Build n Share, expert level! *happy dance* :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Very nice work on Casa Felice! It's exquisitely done throughout and my favorite among the builds for that challenge.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    @gmcrozier many thanks for your kindness and support. Think it's high time you moved up in the challenges, your work is most certainly expert level :)
    You are very kind @RyeCris16 thank you so much. It would be lovely to see you take part in the challenges, they are so much fun :)
    Thank you very much @BryonyRae this is lovely of you to say, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    You executed that challenge very well! I really like the look of the place, looks very warm!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Oh noes! I almost missed your Wedding Belle build :angry:
    Looks great and once again, nice job with all the details :)
    I will take a closer look at it in game and it will most likely end up in my fav's ^_^
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Woah! You have some very amazing and stylish builds here! I especially like Casa Felice :)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    Casa Felice is gorgeous! I love how unique the exterior looks and the use of different textures and colours on the walls; it really fits in with Oasis Springs! I love how to decorate down to the tiniest detail, it really brings out that homely feel with all the little clutter items spread around. The pool is a lovely feature and I love how you've used an open fence so that Sims will be able to see the beautiful view as they relax. Your landscaping is lovely.

This lot really is beautiful as are all the others! You should feel immensely proud. :)
    edited February 2015
    Thank you very much for your kind words @Cerrydd‌ :)
    Very kind of you @Manssom thank you so much :)
    Lovely of you to say @SummerFalls thank you very much :)
    Really pleased you like this @MakeBelieve thank you very much for these wonderful words :)
    Really kind of you to say @Brennachan thank you so much :)
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh wow! <3 I fell in love with the Casa! Such a beautiful home! Always had a soft spot for mediterrenean architecture! I can see myself living there! When do I move in? :D Will be adding to my favourites! Tomorrow I finally get some simming time. YAY! :D
    You are very kind @yanti68 thank you so much. I love all things Mediterranean, really feel drawn to this style it's so beautiful. Hope you've finally got that well deserved simming time :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Goldilocks

This is my entry for BuildnShare 13 where we had to build according to a floor plan on a budget. Spacious build perfect for a small family. Lots of lovely landscaping, love gardening in rl :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2CC3F4F1BEC611E4811F1B9C0B2C3F74?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Goldilocks&max=25

Picture10_zpscubqygbb.jpg

Picture8_zpsf0vh1mpy.jpg

Picture9_zpsecq4lgab.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Amazing garden and good style dear @masajo <3
    EA ID: Mattoowy
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Goldilocks is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! Nice textures of the exterior of the home. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the home. The roof pegs look nice how you have placed them on the front exterior of the roofing. The way you have placed the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas looks so very nice! It looks so very lovely! It looks nice how you have done the pathways. Very nice outdoors living and bar patio! The bar area is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar in the sunshine and a chat. The flowers on the counter are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The square pools of water are very nice. It looks nice how you have placed log seats beside them for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The stone texture of the kitchen walls is nice and it looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Nice island stove and bar stool counter. The pans and fruit bowl on the counters are nice kitchen touches there. The yellow flowers are sunny in the room for the sims to see when cooking meals or sitting on the stools. The dining room is nice. The wall paneling there and in the living room looks nice. The plant is a nice nature touch in the corner for sims to see when dining there. The type of curtains that you have used there looks nice. It is nice how you have done the L shaped bar counter and computer study desk counter! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk counter using the computer or having a drink from the bar. Very nice living room. Nice colour scheme of the room. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas warming up in front of the fire, and enjoy watching tv and having a read of a book. The yellow flowers on the window table add a nice touch in the room. The flowers and plants look nice both outdoors and inside the home. The candles and clock on the fireplace ledge are homely. Very nice bedrooms! The hanging robes on the master bedroom wall is a nice home touch there and the flowers look great on the bedside tables. The picture on the side wall is nice for sims to see whilst they are having fun playing chess there. The sun looks great on the wall. The blue colour scheme of the kids bedroom is calming and restful. It looks nice how you have used the screen shade there. The giraffe looks cute! Sims will enjoy reading a book whilst laying in bed. The curtains are nice. It is nice that you have double sinks in the bathroom. The green colour of the plants on the sink looks nice with the white wall tiling.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Goldilocks is a beautiful build! I absolutely love your landscaping. I also like how you layer the curtains and how you chose to use the spaces. Keeping the patio uncovered was a great choice as was making the sun room/music room open air. Best of luck in the Build-n-Share challenge.
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Very nice home and garden. Amaizing work!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your garden and pathway are really beautiful!! Great job! Your interior matches well with the exterior. Fav!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thank you for these lovely words @CrazySimMatt glad you like the garden, I'm really enjoying the landscaping part of a build now :)
    Dear Rose, thank you very much for your wonderful review, your kindness always make me so happy :)
    @gmcrozier thank you very much, you are very kind with your words :)
    Lovely to see you here @kameliaxxx thank you very much for these lovely words :)
    Huge thanks @Brennachan very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @Nhicks very kind of you. I always try to flow the colour schemes from room to room and bring the outside in :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    Goldilocks is very gorgeous with a lovely name! :smiley:
    I like your architectural part, very rustic feel and good work with the roofing. Your landscaping is very adorable too! As Matt stated, your garden are is very amazing and very lovely. Your mini pool is very cute too! As for interior, cozy! Great choices of furnishing. And overall, it is great that you managed to keep the expected budget with the given floor plan.
    I love it! Already to my faves and best lucks for your 13th Build-n-Share challenge. :smiley:

One question: How's the result in your 12th challenge? I haven't browse through this topic a while. :)
    EDIT: Congratulations on Casa Felice in Maxis Tab! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    This house is great! Looks small but is really spacious inside! The desert colours are wonderful. Bravo! ♥

And sorry for my short and general comment but I'm still learning English and I'm not very good at it yet!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top