Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

Comments

• Sky MuirSky Muir Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2015
    hello.gifI still don't understand how that will prove no cheats nor how many times sims woohooed... my origin is always connected online like...

tumblr_lzd4b5Rq5O1r0d0y0-1.gif
    loves it
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sky Muir wrote: »
    hello.gifI still don't understand how that will prove no cheats nor how many times sims woohooed... my origin is always connected online like...

tumblr_lzd4b5Rq5O1r0d0y0-1.gif
    loves it

You have to enable data transfer, but the woohoo challenge is over now :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    As I wrote during "the weekend" --- I have a pretty strong feeling they would give out the hairstyles anyway.

If they were to say they had the ability to add hairstyles but withheld it on account of a challenge.. well the Natives would get mighty restless. Indeed they would be rather busy tanning simguru hides over this!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    I sure hope one of the hairs is the bath towel turban. I've been talking to Simguru Jill on twitter about bringing it back.

Maybe another sexy hair accessorie will be bandanas.
  • samantha_simssamantha_sims Posts: 60 Member
    Miki wrote: »
    As I wrote during "the weekend" --- I have a pretty strong feeling they would give out the hairstyles anyway.

If they were to say they had the ability to add hairstyles but withheld it on account of a challenge.. well the Natives would get mighty restless. Indeed they would be rather busy tanning simguru hides over this!

Heres hoping we get at least 3 new hairstyles. :D
    I want atleast 6.
    edited February 2015
    I want atleast 6.

Greedy much?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    wow only just saw this post so didn't know about the data transfer box needing to be ticked. Maybe that should have been on the blog post!
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

kamb1403 wrote: »
    wow only just saw this post so didn't know about the data transfer box needing to be ticked. Maybe that should have been on the blog post!

It was in the official blog right at the begining lol, I'm starting to doubt we will get the hairs now lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It was in the official blog right at the begining lol, I'm starting to doubt we will get the hairs now lol

Keep the faith my child. We will persevere and win. FOR GREAT HAIRY JUSTICE! \o/
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • RonaldtheWizardRonaldtheWizard Posts: 67 Member
    noteye32 wrote: »
    is it friday yet?
    I ask myself this question each work day.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The original post I saw didn't mention the data transfer box. I don't look for updates to blog posts or news entries after I read them.

Just thought I'd add that maybe it would be a good idea for the SimGurus to ensure they make these announcements on ALL the Sims forums. the Australian forum had no mention of the challenge. A lot of Sim players stay on their own countries forums and don't bother with the all mighty US forums.

Just thought I'd add that maybe it would be a good idea for the SimGurus to ensure they make these announcements on ALL the Sims forums. the Australian forum had no mention of the challenge. A lot of Sim players stay on their own countries forums and don't bother with the all mighty US forums.

We're not almighty. Besides, you're an Aussie. We love Aussies!

*gratuitous hugging inserted here*

Still - having the announcement blanket all the various forums makes plenty of sense and I'm surprised it wasn't done that way.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I had just gotten back online after having to see to some RL business today. GuruBChick did say that she'll try to leak something about how we did on last weekend's challenge. I had looked to see if she had so called leak something about today, but I can't find anything from her. Has GuruBChick sent out a leak on last weekend's challenge yet? She said last night that she'll try to so call leak something today. :)
    LEAK: You really outdid yourselves at the weekend.

Does this mean we'll be getting a pic tomorrow of the hairs? We've seen the gnome so we'd like to see these hairstyles. I've asked thesims on twitter as well about a picture today.

LEAK: You really outdid yourselves at the weekend.
    Here is our proof that we had met our goal for last weekend's woohoo challenge guys. Awesome, Thank You GuruBChick! :)

I hope they suprise me and one of them is a bath towel turban and the other is a bandana. :D
    Hey guys. We're good at doing it. Pixel style.

*high fives the whole 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lot of you*
    y9UdOhq.png
    edited February 2015
    I know that I had said that I wanted to see the numbers from the woohoo weekend challenge before I say this. But I'll go ahead an say anyways, now that we have proof with out the numbers. [Pop Goes The Corks On The Nectar Bottles] It's time to celebrate our sweet victory on the woohoo weekend challenge. :)
    Post edited by sunman502 on
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    > @SimGuruBChick said:
    > LEAK: You really outdid yourselves at the weekend.

Looks like the number will be incredible!
    Can't wait to see it!
    kinot9229 wrote: »
    > @SimGuruBChick said:

Can't wait to see it!
    Now that we have proof that we have met the goal. Now I'm just wondering how far past the goal did we go. :)

• Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    kinot9229 wrote: »
    > @SimGuruBChick said:

Can't wait to see it!
    Now that we have proof that we have met the goal. Now I'm just wondering how far past the goal did we go. :)

Me too.
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Boon81Boon81 Posts: 25 Member
    hop to get woo hoo haircut some of you know what I'm talking about. ;)