Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    @Manssom you're very kind, thank you so much. I'm really enjoying Outdoor Retreat, it's always good to have a vacation :)
    @RyeCris16 thank you so much, this is very kind of you, it's been real fun building this one :)
    @kamb1403 lovely of you to say, thank you very much :)
    @Cerrydd thank you for these kind words, much appreciated :)
    @yanti68 very kind of you, thank you so much, I love the natural feel to this vacation world and being with nature :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hi Masajo, I haven't been around commenting lately. Lakeside Lodge is definitely a wonderful build. I like the textures that you have chosen and your object placement. Great job on the landscaping too. Fav'd!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, I have missed so many of your builds lately! I love all of them and will make sure to follow you when I get back in game, so I Don't miss anymore. :s I checked to make sure that I have your Origin id and I will be heading over to your studio in the gallery to do some heavy Faving. :) Lakeside Lodge is Gorgeously designed both inside and out! I love your pond and your interiors are superbly decorated as always. :D
    Thank you very much for these lovely words @gmcrozier always appreciated. Great job on your showcase thread, really enjoyed looking through :)

You are more than kind @WrathofCath thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love your Lakeside Lodge! your attention to detail is amazing. The pond was the perfect added touch and the landscaping is so pretty it makes it look easy. Your interior choices are very realistic. FAV!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    It's great to get back to the forums and see your builds Masajo! I like Summerscape's overall look and profile and Aubergine is a great modern with a color pallet I love! Savannah Skies is a great workout location and to me it feels like one of those getaway types of spas for the rich and famous! Lakeside Lodge looks amazing and I really like your landscaping!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @Nhicks thank you very much for your lovely words and fav. Really pleased you like the landscaping, I do struggle with this at times :)
    @Ash072 it's great to see you back and so kind of you to have a look through here, thank you very much for these kind words and encouragement :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Wedding Belle

This is my creation for BuildnShare Challenge 11 'Aisle Remember', a wedding venue which is accessible for people with walking difficulties. There are two small rooms in the entry hall which are meant to be elevators to the first floor, as we don't have lifts in the game yet. The theme was romantic beach with candles, decorated in blue, green and sandy tones.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/18815078ACAB11E4801A313A972470C4?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=wedding belle&max=25

0d79c862-b419-4c29-b353-8bff73908040_zpswaex058b.png

Picture2_zps8bnew1xx.jpg

Picture3_zpsxjj1un92.jpg

Picture4_zpsqdiokhsg.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oh Masajo! Wedding Belle is so Lovely. Such a Beautiful exterior design and the interiors are so soft and romantic. The aisle looks just Gorgeous! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Wedding Belle is a very wedding venue! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks very nice! It looks nice how you have done the middle front entrance area to the venue. The balcony and roof tower on the top section of the area looks nice. Nice texture of the exterior. The birds over the front archway and the candles and flowers either sides in the foyer are nice for sims to see when entering the building. The statue in the foyer area looks nice there. The water feature in the front of the building looks nice. The lily pads look nice in the water. Nice fenced front patio. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the fencing. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The blue and yellow sand colour scheme of the venue looks nice and is calming.The wedding ceremony area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the chairs there for the wedding guests to sit on the enjoy watching the wedding. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the middle aisle way that the bride will walk down. She will enjoy seeing the flowers whilst walking down the aisle. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano whilst the wedding is taking place. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the alcove area where the wedding arch is! The stone texture of the walls looks nice, and the birds are nice peaceful looking wedding touches on the walls. The blue colour scheme of the room looks nice. The candles in the corners there add to the nice look of the room. The musician themed pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst listening to the music being played. Nice window sofa sitting and chess area. Sims will enjoy looking out at the outdoors views through the windows whilst sitting resting there or playing chess. Very nice reception area! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the dining seats there. The flowers are nice on the tables. They are nice for sims to see when eating meals there. Very nice kitchen. The yellow flowers look sunny on the counter. It is great that you have double sinks in the kitchen. Very nice music area! Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments together. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains through the venue. Nice bar area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and listening to the music from the instruments.
    It is a very nice place to get married ! :)
    @WrathofCath thank you very much for your lovely words, much appreciated :)

Dear Rose, you are so very kind with your comments, I think you somehow even see things I don't :) I always appreciate your wonderful words, they are so uplifting and happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Beautiful wedding lot <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Love your new venue! Going to download now :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wedding Belle is very lovely! :heart_eyes:
    I love you architectural details, especially with the roofing and customized balconies. I also adore your landscaping. I especially like your fountain area at the front and your customized parking area. And your interior, romantic! I like the use of white color scheme.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited February 2015
    @victoriae350 thank you very much for your lovely words and for taking the time to look through here :)
    Thank you very much for your kind words @marcel21 much appreciated :)
    @lovelylyssia095 this is very kind of you, thank you so much :)
    Glad you like the wedding venue @RyeCris16 thank you very much for your kindness, much appreciated :)
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Wedding Belle is a very romantic & classy wedding venue. Well done :)
    Thank you very much @gmcrozier I really enjoyed creating this venue :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    O wow...how pretty! The front/outside is just lovely! I really like the use of curtains etc w/the wedding arch....very elegant interior of the build.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Two great builds since my last visit! I love the lodge, the stone and wood compliment each other so well along with the rustic interior. Wedding Belle is gorgeous, I love the architecture. It's such a beautiful venue! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your latest lot, Wedding Belle, is a beautiful build! :). I love the traditional style of it, and the lovely exterior has been furnished inside with great consideration. Can't wait to see more exciting creations in the future!
    Lovely words @Vihisha glad you like it and thank you very much :)
    Thank you so much @Chris2fer03 for these kind words, much appreciated :)
    @TheMatteo0 really kind of you to say these lovely words, thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh! :D Such a romantic and beautiful place for the simmies to get married! Love the way you have decorated and the architecture is imposing and yet so beautiful! Very elegant! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't done it already. <3
    You are so kind @yanti68, thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Casa Felice

Casa Felice is my entry for BuildnShare's Winter Designer Showdown. We were to use the 'shell' house provided and there were four objects, from which we were to choose one for our inspiration. I chose the cactus plant and decided on a Mediterranean build.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A5FDFE68B6FA11E4869121765EB748EC?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Cevans1962&max=25

76419b07-4937-473b-93ed-ab8b9302412a_zpsvljmvviz.png

Picture10_zpswqaoq9qg.jpg

Picture11_zps623kbd2p.jpg

Picture12_zps1ra6lzks.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top