Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for SimGuruBChick!!

Hey @SimguruBChick i have a question about our challenge, Did we pass? Also that video about Doctors i that coming today?

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Hey @SimguruBChick i have a question about our challenge, Did we pass? Also that video about Doctors i that coming today?

There is a video about doctors coming? o.O
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

There is a video about doctors coming? o.O

She said something about it last week and said it was coming this week, just wondering if it's today or later in the week
    Ah here it is! "Ok, folks, sorry about that but we were all in a meeting to review a fabulous video that we will be unveiling next week. Shhhh, don't tell anyone but it will be "medical" in nature" -SimGuruBChick
    Ah here it is! "Ok, folks, sorry about that but we were all in a meeting to review a fabulous video that we will be unveiling next week. Shhhh, don't tell anyone but it will be "medical" in nature" -SimGuruBChick

Nice, I hope it's coming soon :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Aha! Now I remember. You asked me about that on my Wall and I was all 'what?'. Yes, we have a video, it's going live tomorrow :D

On the WooHoo challenge, we are crunching the numbers. It takes a while. I think we will be publicising the final results on Friday.

Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to see the video and see if we passed :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Aha! Now I remember. You asked me about that on my Wall and I was all 'what?'. Yes, we have a video, it's going live tomorrow :D

On the WooHoo challenge, we are crunching the numbers. It takes a while. I think we will be publicising the final results on Friday.

Applauds.

Is this video a live broadcast and will we see a brand new trailer?

• AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Thanks for the reply! Very excited to see the video!
    I hope yall will also show us how the neighborhood looks and if it's new or just an extention of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs as I suspect it is.
  • DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    A video? yes!

xo0yscju
  • NixNix Posts: 76 Member
    Does it really take three days to collect some data...?
    A video? yes!
    Yes.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2015

SimGuruBChick, Thank you for giving us an update about the woohoo weekend challenge, and when the results of that will be released. And for the update on the new GTW trailer, and when it will be released. :)

sunman502 wrote: »

SimGuruBChick, Thank you for giving us an update about the woohoo weekend challenge, and when the results of that will be released. And for the update on the new GTW trailer, and when it will be released. :)

I think this is meant as a live broadcast however I hope we'll receive a brand new spanking trailer to go with it.

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Oh good! A new video tomorrow!
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    whats in the new video?
    im basically from your tomorrow
    and in the tomorrow
    there is no video
    its 8:39AM 18/02/2015 where im at

Dariu wrote: »
    whats in the new video?
    im basically from your tomorrow
    and in the tomorrow
    there is no video
    its 8:39AM 18/02/2015 where im at

Info on the hospital and doctor careers.

• uxia1100uxia1100 Posts: 44 New Member
    its tomorrow wheres the video :p
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member

I think this is meant as a live broadcast however I hope we'll receive a brand new spanking trailer to go with it.

The quote from SimGuruBChick talks about a video they are REVIEWING (and this was last week). How do you get the idea it will be a live broadcast? It's probably a trailer.
    marcellala wrote: »

The quote from SimGuruBChick talks about a video they are REVIEWING (and this was last week). How do you get the idea it will be a live broadcast? It's probably a trailer.

It's trailer yes, not a live broadcast :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • RoselightsRoselights Posts: 101 Member
    Uxia1100 The simguru said Friday. Its only wed. Even with timezone differences Friday is still at least 24 hours away. We just have to be patient
    Roselights wrote: »
    Uxia1100 The simguru said Friday. Its only wed. Even with timezone differences Friday is still at least 24 hours away. We just have to be patient

What are you talking about the trailer will be out today :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    It's also 3 am on the Pacific Coast. The video will not be out for at least another 6 hours.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thanks for the head's up. I would be interested in seeing the doctor career video. Even if it was mainly staged I like to see what they can do with staging, too, because I also like to stage things in these games. Always gives me more ideas of how and what to stage. lol

But I also want to see more about this EP coming, it does look interesting.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    I'm betting it'll only be a trailer showcasing some of the stuff you can do as a doctor. They usually save the long, "developer walkthrough" a few weeks before the EP comes out.