Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: stargirl18
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): up to creater
    Number of bedrooms:3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Master bedroom- Should contain double bed, wardrobe, mirror, small TV and living chair, easel and computer, attached nursery- should contain 4 cots, 2 changing tables, 2 potties, toddler toys, 2 walkers and playpen, Kids bedroom- 3 bunkbeds, 2 dressers, 2 mirrors, tv with seating and gaming console, desks for homework and a bookshelf.
    Number of bathrooms: 3- Shower room- six showers separated, toilet room downstairs and main bathroom- spa bath, sink and toilet.
    Favorite color schemes: Bright Colours
    Colors you dislike: Dark colours
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Downstairs- Play room- all kids toys, kitchen- stove, fridge, microwave, blender, 6 counters, dishwasher, trash compacter, washing machine 2 and dryers 1, living room- large TV, stereo, computer , bookshelf, computer, comfy seating and fish tank plus toilet room, Upstairs- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
    Outside- Hobby House- all entertainment items sorted into room, Music room, Gym, Science and Exploration Labs, Game room
    Water play area- 2 swimming pools- one adult with diving board and pool bar, one child with 2 slides, diving board. Hot tubs = 3, water slip and slides, loungers , pool seats
    Children's Playarea- 2 swings, slides, climbing frame, sandpit, all rocking riders and see-saw plus trampoline
    Garden for growing produce plus greenhouse with planters inside for growing in the winter.
    outdoor eating, grill and seating.
    Additional instructions?
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited February 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: jenny0786
    Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Colonial
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat GamePack and TS4 Premium Edition
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 girl child room. 1 boy child room and then 1 neutral teen room
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: House Plan
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Outdoor eating/cooking area, fountain, pool, kids play area
    Additional instructions? Where the garage is; could that be turned into a home gym and a home office? Open to ideas from builder! I would also like to have all the skill building activities. The chem lab set, the kids coloring table, woodshop, etc
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited March 2015
    Helloooo! I was very pleased with my last requested build and I can't help but come back for more. :smile:

Username: Francisca464
    Preferred builder: AIRIS6962, Kementari. Love their builds and interiors :smile:
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build: Modern craftsman.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have: basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 60x60, whichever fits best.
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 big master bedroom in the colors and style of the rest of the house with an attached bathroom, 1 nursery in soft pastel colors with 3 cribs and stuff from the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set, a large children's bedroom for 3 kids and lots of playthings, 1 stylish teen room fit for both genders, 1 typical girl's teen room and 1 rebel teen room.
    Number of bathrooms: creators choice.
    Favorite color schemes: white, beige, grey, black, taupe, dark brown, soft pastel colors, glass and rock/stone walls. Pretty much the colors that are used in the original real-life house.
    Colors you dislike: None in particular, although I don't think bright colors fit in the interior of this house. Outside they may be used -> I like green, blue, all shades of purple and pink. Yellow if it's not used too much. I hate the color orange.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, pretty please. Modern and stylish. (I love white couches and the combination of dark brown and white.)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Aurora Skies or Sunlit Tides.
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.archinnovations.com/featured-projects/houses/rockefeller-partners-modern-california-craftsman-residence-in-mandeville-canyon-los-angeles/ <- I like the exterior and color schemes (although the wood may be a few shades darker) of this house very much, so please stick to this as close as possible. But I'd like the rooms to be bigger and more open and the furniture more modern and stylish. Not futuristic though. I do love the kitchen, dining table and bathrooms in the pictures, so I'd like to see these rooms back in the sims house.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? The creator may use his/her creativity outside, because I'd like the outdoor area to be more scenic. Pretty greenery and flowers, a cosy lounge area with outside fireplace, a pool with lounge chairs, cocktail bar, stereo (pool parties, woo!) parasols and a hot tub, an outdoor kitchen + dining area and some space decorated for a garden wedding including a wedding arch, chairs for the visitors and all the other requirements for a wedding.
    If there's still room outside, I'd also like there to be a small zen garden with rocks, a pond and lotus flowers and maybe an outside sauna? Only if it doesn't become too crowded...
    Additional instructions?: I want to ask the creator to make the water in the pool look lagoon blue, if that's possible. Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Blue_Lagoon.JPG
    Also I'd like to have a private spa inside the house. With a sauna, massage tables, a tub and a beauty salon. All in 'Chinese (zen) spa'-style

Well, that's about it! If anything's unclear, feel free to ask me. Thanks in advance! :smile:
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    It is aweful, you come here and want to request only ONE thing you really fancied for so long, which you can now have build(created) like you ever wanted... the only problem is to stop. I mean you do so incredible work, I am so easily tempted to just come back here and request this and that. Just wanted to say that this project is absolutely awesome and I am really grateful it exists and what fabolous work you all do; thank you :D .
    (I even feel a bit bad for requesting something again, but I couldn't resist ;v)

I agree with this 100%!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    GreenCats wrote: »

p.s. Itsy, that build for TS4 is stunning! I think it looks even better than the inspiration picture.

GC - You are so kind! Thanks for the awesome compliment! ;)

wB2Zykl.jpg
    I will take this one next:
    :)

Hello again wonderful DNA team! (Goodness I've been away from the forums forever :o )

Username: B4b3GuRl
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4 :)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One large master bedroom with a walk-in closet
    Number of bathrooms:2
    Favorite color schemes: Gold, pale pinks, powder blues, white, cream
    Colors you dislike: nothing too bright
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please :)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used: n/a
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A large, fenced in, empty garden with seating area, formal dining room, his and her office.
    Additional instructions? I really want an upscale home for a couple of socialite sims I have who are very career/skill focused. I'd love a his and her office, her side set for the business career, his for the tech career, a creative skill room would be great with instruments, an easel, and a bonsai tree. A lounge area with a bar, and various games would be great, as well as a large, upscale kitchen. A little wood working shed outside would be perfect.

Thanks so much! :blush:
    Post edited by B4b3GuRl on January 16
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Lovley build for Sims 4 Itsy, will bring it in Game shortly :D
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited February 2015
    Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): -
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Theatre/science lab/observatory
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except FL and KPST
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x30, with the 20 side facing the road.
    Public restrooms? If there's room then sure.
    Favourite colour schemes: Pictures of the town this'll be put into can be found here, so that's the general colour scheme idea.
    Colours you dislike: ^
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Nope.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Ideally none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not an EA world.
    Link to specific building or plan: -
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    - Part of this building will be a theatre and part will be the lab/observatory. I'd like to have the theatre have a conventional entrance and the lab to be above the theatre, having an entrance from either an outside stairwell or from inside the theatre building.
    - Please leave a small (6x6? 4x4?) room so I can put the observatory rabbithole rug there.
    - Since the theatre building won't fit on the lot, please can you leave a 4x4 to 6x6 ish room for the rabbithole rug.
    - The theatre area can be rather small, since it'll be in a small town. In the back of the theatre can I please have one or two rooms of the music/dressing/dance sort, something like that.
    - In the observatory lab please include at least one science station, one potions table (the Generations one) and some telescopes.
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'll claim these two! :D

Date: January 14, 2015
    Username: Out16
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Family Home for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Date: January 19, 2015
    Username: angelette1
    Type: Sim
    Description: Vampire Sim
    Preferred Creator: romagi1
    Claimed By:

Posted on their pages - 2/8/15

@out1 and @angelette1 could you check in here please: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Sparkle Lake is beautiful, @Glenkarri‌! I left you a comment on your thread.
    h2xmsbl]
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    Sparkle Lake is beautiful, @Glenkarri‌! I left you a comment on your thread.

Same here. Agree !! Beautiful !! Rec´d of course :D<3

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    I would like to claim this:

Date: January 20, 2015
    Username: Morakai
    Description: Non-Modern Home for Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Morakai -- let's chat :-) You can contact me on my page here on the S4 Forum.
    h2xmsbl]
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: princess0384
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): (open) Modern High School
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Whatever works
    Public restrooms? yes
    Favorite color schemes: White,Blue,black, and red
    Colors you dislike: brown and dark green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used: See additional instructions
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? parking
    Additional instructions? Music room, Library with computers, Cafe, Principles office, science lab with the university science stuff and the generations Chemistry Table, Gym with indoor basketball court with the hoops from Sims 3 store, Art lab, "Prom" area with dance floor DJ booth from Katy Perry Edition showtime, Outdoor soccer field, golf driving range, and rock climbing wall.
    Thank you! :smiley:

IcsaBkL.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    WOW !! Itsy dear, it´s beautiful !!

I´ve just posted more pics of my WIP for @vswinehart:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755627/airis6962-d-n-a-c-thread-wip-for-vswinehart-p12/p13

Have a wonderful week everyone !! Hugs <3
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    > @itguyinsc said:
    > B4b3GuRl
    >
    > Your New DNA home is ready...
    >
    >
    >
    > SLIDESHOW: Under construction

Wow that was quick! Getting it in game now, can't wait to check it out!
    B4b3GuRl wrote: »
    > SLIDESHOW: Under construction

Wow that was quick! Getting it in game now, can't wait to check it out!

That is awesome! I hope it works for you. I am not a gardener, so I wasn't too sure what you needed. The home is easy to play and my sim received boosts from the decor. Building in TS4 is much faster for me since we don't have the ability to change colors...LOL. Also, this lot can be placed on a 30x40 if you like. Have fun. :)

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Another beauty Itsy, yes the building process in Sims 4 is certainly speedier, off to fav. :D
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    I would like to claim this:

Date: January 20, 2015
    Username: Morakai
    Description: Non-Modern Home for Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Morakai -- let's chat :-) You can contact me on my page here on the S4 Forum.

Message sent! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Beautiful creations eveyone! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
  • vswinehartvswinehart Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2015
    Username: VSwinehart
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank): AIRIS6962 <3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): N/A
    Skin color: Pale
    Hair color: Brownish/Redish
    Traits: Family-Oriented, Natural Cook, Nurturing, Neat, Friendly
    Favorites: Lilac, Tri-Tip Steak, Beach Party
    Sign: Aquarius
    Lifetime Wish: Surrounded by Family
    Name desired (optional): Valarie Swinehart
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional): I have pictures of myself, however I can't post links or photos yet so I will have to email them to you.
    Additional instructions? since I can posts links, here's a slideshow of me :D if you need more angles, I can take pics and add them (:
    http://s292.photobucket.com/user/vswinehart/slideshow/for%20sims
    Post edited by vswinehart on
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Request Form (Sim)
    Username: MissCashmere
    Preferred creator: romagi1 (if she likes to do it)
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human (Alien)
    Skin color: light-blue, blue - ish
    Hair color: w/e fits her skin colour best (white, blonde, blue, pink?)
    Traits: Future Sim, Handy, Lucky
    Favorites: any
    Sign: any
    Lifetime Wish: w/e you think fits
    Name desired: -
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: no clothes if possible
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics: -
    Additional instructions?
    I know that alien is no actual 'sub type' but I wanted to emphasise the idea behind it.
    I would like her to look alien but still somehow pretty and very feminine; it would be nice if this reflects in both her general look and her clothes.
    I really appreciate it if the colour scheme from her clothing complemented her skin tone ;).

Thank You! o:)
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited February 2015
    Redvelvetts

Ive some question re your request.
    Please can you check into my request communications thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3-4-check-in-ashystar
    h2xmsbl]