Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder if the hospital will be a semi rabbithole

I don't think their going to open the whole building just part of it.

Comments

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hard to say. This game focuses more on venues than objects as far as venturing goes. It's possible it will just be a type of venue you can visit, which would make it fully open and functional, IMO. It just may not be as fully open or functional as some might expect.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I don't think their going to open the whole building just part of it.

Why do you think this?

I think it will be a normal open building, like a bar. You visit it if you are working there and the other sims look after themselves. Or, you stay at home with a different sim in the household and your doctor goes off the screen to work as they usually would with an existing career.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Because the building looks big. Maybe it will be completely open.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2015
    it looks like a 20x30 lot size and the police station I think they are, I hope cause I'm planing to put a mall there.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Because the building looks big. Maybe it will be completely open.

The park lot is pretty big (50x50). So are the larger home lots in both neighbourhoods. I don't see any reason why they can't add other large lots. With all these added careers, it appears like the only obvious solution is to either open up the existing neighbourhoods like the Pets EP for S1, or to add extra neighbourhoods to accomodate them. I really can't see them just adding these places to existing worlds. They're already too small as it is. On the other hand, they could be invisible lot/venue types, like the hidden worlds, which I hope isn't the case.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I hoping they put autopilot and ability to work the career. From the video, it looks hands on and maybe that is why there are only 3, plus the OFB types.
  • Options
    SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
    It's a fully open building.
  • Options
    SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
    And you can decide to send a Sim to work at an active job without having to follow them if you want to.
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Thank you so much @SimGuruLyndsay! I am happy to hear that. :)
  • Options

Thank you so can our sims that don't work in the hospital or arn't sick go and visit it anyway? You know this would be a good time for yall to add some vending machines because hospitals have them.

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

YAY!! Now I'm even more exited!!! Can't wait!!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    And you can decide to send a Sim to work at an active job without having to follow them if you want to.

Brilliant! Thank you, SimGuru!
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    @SimGuruLyndsay‌ can i just ask, will sims be able to visit without working to have checkups?
  • Options
    @SimGuruLyndsay‌ can i just ask, will sims be able to visit without working to have checkups?

I just asked her that but I'm glad you did as well.

• Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    also @SimGuruLyndsay‌ one more thing, is get to work still in process or is it finished and in alpha tests
  • Options

Thank you so much for this info. I felt a little disheartened when the trailor made it appear like we'd be following them. Glad to know it can just be an active job.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    I hope there is a brand new big world to accomodate all the new venues I want to put in!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    xladyj wrote: »
    I hope there is a brand new big world to accomodate all the new venues I want to put in!

Brand new neighborhoods to the current worlds :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I may be wrong but I think this neighborhood hooks onto the existing ones in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. I hope we can place residential homes there as well.
  • Options
    I may be wrong but I think this neighborhood hooks onto the existing ones in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. I hope we can place residential homes there as well.

I am both assuming and hoping this is the case.
  • Options
    Maybe they'll throw in an additional world with the ep because I'm constanly having to bulldoze due to lack of places to place stuff.
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited February 2015
    Maybe willow creek and oasis springs will get an expansion for lot space, in a patch? ;)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png