Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    @Manssom thank you very much for your kind words, really nice of you to give it celebrity status :)
    @RyeCris16 you are so very kind, thank you. Like you, I really enjoyed building with the Mediterranean theme in mind :)
    @yanti68 thank you for your lovely kindness. Lovely to hear your hubby is recovering, sending you my best wishes for your mother's upcoming surgery :)
    @plumbob2969 lovely to see you here, thank you very much for your lovely words :)
    @Cerrydd thank you very much, glad you like the yoga studio :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BernardDBernardD Posts: 277 Member
    The lots look great as always!
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    hey there, back from my stint offline..Savannah Skies is really nice, love the mediterranean feel. It looks so posh! and the colour scheme of Aubergine - wow, it is gorgeous.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    The new home looks so warm and inviting and I think you did beautiful work with it and I am a big fan of your styles with the interiors so very much and the modern homes are beautifully done <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Great job on the gym Masajo! :) The interiors look great.
    sigg.gif

@BernardD lovely to see you here, thank you very much for your kind words :)
    @folala great to see you back, hope you had a lovely time abroad and thank you, your kind words are much appreciated :)
    @marcel21 this is so kind of you to say, thank you. Glad you like my interior design, this is my favourite part of building :)
    @petalbot thank you very much, very kind of you to say :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Savannah Skies is gorgeous. Another great build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Masajo, Savannah Skies is absolutely beautiful. The exterior architecture is gorgeous, I love how you've used the turrets on each side of the build. Your interiors are lovely, they compliment the homes exterior perfectly! A fav for sure! :blush: You flow from one style to another so easily, can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your gym Savannah Skies! Beautiful architecture and gorgeous interiors!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Such lovely builds!

-Savanah Skies is very pretty...the balance of the windows & outdoor decor is very eye-pleasing & draws the eyes 2 the front door. It has a neat gym
    -I really like Summerscape...the pop of orange from the flowers in the front is nice. I like how you've incorporated green tones throughout the whole house & the fenced in backyard w/pool is a nice touch
    -The color that u chose on the exterior is so set off by the dark dramatic trim on The Sanctuary & I love the angle of the side roofs. It neat how the interior "matches" the theme of the exterior so well.

Following u on the Gallery =) I can't wait 2 c what u build next
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @kamb1403 thank you very much, glad you like it, it was fun building something different :)
    @Chris2fer03 your generous words are very encouraging and much appreciated, thank you so much :)
    @Tiki5872 you are very kind, thank you so much :)
    @Vihisha lovely to see you here. Thank you very much for these lovely comments. I always think the garden is an extension of the home so try to blend them both :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Vihisha lovely to see you here. Thank you very much for these lovely comments. I always think the garden is an extension of the home so try to blend them both :)

Hee hee THX...I really should hit up the forums more than I do...it's nice 2 b able 2 leave more than a 1-5 word of praise on such wonderful builds etc. I agree w/the gardens being an extension of the home...& I think u do a wonderful job =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    You are very kind @Vihisha and really pleased you're enjoying building yourself, love your new showcase :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Lakeside Lodge

Granite Falls is such a beautiful place and it was a real pleasure building a vacation home here. It was lovely working with nature and I tried to bring the feel and colours of the countryside indoors :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0688C7E8A59311E488E88566313028ED?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=&max=25

Picture1_zpstk5ex7vm.jpg

Picture2_zpss69vhnks.jpg

Picture3_zpsm4a9us1v.jpg

Picture4_zpsz1wwffkw.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Lakeside Lodge is a very nice home! :) It suits well Granite Falls world. The colours and textures of the exterior look very nice. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks and flowers around the edges of the pond pool! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks nice how you have placed the rocks and flowers to create a nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table in the sunshine having a meal. It looks great that you have used the log seats there. Nice campfire areas for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire having a chat, telling stories and roasting food. The ground terrain paint flooring there looks nice. It is great that you have a tent outdoors in the backyard. Nice bbq nook corner for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the meal on the seats nearby in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme is very nice and natural themed. The stonework texture of the walls looks nice. Very nice living room! It looks a nice warm room for sims to enjoy sitting chatting and warming up in front of the fire. The scenic picture on the wall is nice and calming for sims to see when sitting there. The fruit bowl on the coffee table and the clock on the ledge are nice home touches there. It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the kitchen and dining room. The plates and fruit picture on the kitchen walls are nice for sims to see whilst they are enjoying preparing a meal in the kitchen. The long floor rug looks nice in the kitchen. The sunflowers picture in the dining room brings flowers from outdoors inside and adds to the nice feel of the room for when sims are dining there. The fruit bowls in the dining room and kitchen add nice home touches to the rooms. The bedrooms are nice. The hearts decor and the picture on the bed head walls in the bedrooms are nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings. Nice sofa sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy resting and having a read. It looks great that you have a mirror corner nook. Very nice layout of the build. The exterior design of the home is very nice.
    It is a very nice vacation home :)
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Lakeside Lodge is lovely! I love pond and the furnishings. Wonderful!
    Dear Rose, thank you very much for your wonderful words, you are so utterly kind and always brighten my day with your generous comments. May all your days be as wonderful as you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @Brennachan really enjoyed 'decorating' the pond and furnishing the inside with colours and textures of nature :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Where can I sign up?! Lakeside Lodge looks like just the place I'd like 2 take a vacation! I'll b snagging this lot 4 my game 4 sure! There r so many things about this build that I like =)

-I love how you've made pillars 2 hold up the 2nd floor balcony...looks very realistic & using the rock on the bottom half & finishing it w/wood on the 2nd story...nice contrast
    -The back & side yards look great...love the use of the terrain paints & cute idea w/the outdoor lamps lighting up the pathway by the tent
    -I just love the overall "feel" of the house....how you've placed the 2 curtains over a 3-window block looks very attractive....why did I never think of that?! =P

Lakeside Lodge is a great build!! 2 thumbs up! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    I would love to take a vacation to Granite Falls too @Vihisha it's such a beautiful place. Glad you like Lakeside Lodge, thank you very much for your lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Already added your Lakeside Lodge to my fav's and I must say it is beautiful! I don't have Outdoor Retreat but this is actually
    a place I could see my simmies escaping too :D Everything looks so pretty! It is a bummer that Granite Falls is for vacation only!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Lakeside Lodge is very cozy and adorable! :D
    I like your architectural part, great use of rustic rocks at the bottom with logs at the top. I also like your door and window choices, and your roofing. Your landscaping is very charming too! I especially like your pond and your bonfire area. And your interior, cozy! Great use of wooden traditional furnishing in your build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Lakeside Lodge is another adorable build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Lovely build :) Really looks like a place where I'd want to stay :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for Lakeside Lodge! <3 Looks so perfectly situated in the mountains! Loving all the new decor items, the stunning interiors and the lovely garden! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. (*) (*) (*)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top