Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Lol @charlotte price, the white shirt magnet, never fails to get slopped on - haha :D
    I've been picking up the fairy sets from the store hopefully I'll get some time soon to try my own fairy family - you have inspired me :) Off to work now in my busy print dark shirt where no slops show ;) Have a great day <3

:o I need to hurry and get to my game and make my Fairy Baby. If you beat me to it, you will just rub it in! LOL

Speaking of rubbing things in..........may your dark shirt get no slops on it while working >:)

*hugs*
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hey :)

Mermaids came with I.P :)

I am rather like that, I play for a short time and than I get a distracted and when I start playing again, I make a new game.
    Shannen wrote: »
    Hey :)

Mermaids came with I.P :)

I am rather like that, I play for a short time and than I get a distracted and when I start playing again, I make a new game.

I wasn't sure, but I knew it was IP or SN. IP makes more sense though :D

I go back and forth actually, well kind of. I play a Sim, then I make another one but I move them into the same neighborhood. Then rinse and repeat, LOL. I know who the good ones are anyway. Then I move on to another world. I just bounce from world to world. Eventually I will delete a saved one if I don't want to play it anymore.

I don't like to make evil sims either, LOL. So all my Sims are good o:)

Although I did make a Sim or two in the criminal career track. I just didn't let them do evil things (once he went to steal candy from a baby :o I stopped that from happening, LOL) or I wouldn't give them that trait at all.

*hugs*
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member

The one she married becomes an elder in about 6 days last I played. I cant stand that! Why are most the townies turning elderly AFTER your sim gets involved? *sigh*

Phew, I thought it was just me, every time my Sims moves in with a townie they seem to age up the very next day. I was starting to think it was a conspiracy :p

@Shannen Nice Skyrim avatar
    AlphaFen wrote: »

Phew, I thought it was just me, every time my Sims moves in with a townie they seem to age up the very next day. I was starting to think it was a conspiracy :p

Haha, that always happened to me too though it was more two days rather than the next day. I seem to have the worse luck with sims.

Aww Thankyou :)

Shannen wrote: »

Haha, that always happened to me too though it was more two days rather than the next day. I seem to have the worse luck with sims.

Aww Thankyou :)

About a year ago my Sim had her fiancé over and went for a private wedding. As soon as they got married.......she went to leap in his arms....didn't happen.....he aged to an elder RIGHT THEN.........needless to say, I exited without saving and went back in game and broke his heart >:)

Hahaha, well my sim went all crazy gold digger once and had my sim attempt to kill off her hubby..her attempts (or should I say, my attempts) failed for the first couple of days and then bam, grim reaper shows up. It was an interesting gameplay, I must say.
    edited January 2015
    About a year ago my Sim had her fiancé over and went for a private wedding. As soon as they got married.......she went to leap in his arms....didn't happen.....he aged to an elder RIGHT THEN.........needless to say, I exited without saving and went back in game and broke his heart >:)

Err I thought you said you didn't make any evil Sims ;)

I cheat and use CAS to age them back down again it's a lot quicker

Err I thought you said you didn't make any evil Sims ;)

:o She wasn't evil......yeah, she broke his heart......but....but.......he should have told her his age :p
    :o She wasn't evil......yeah, she broke his heart......but....but.......he should have told her his age :p

Love has no boundaries have you never seen a Disney movie!? :p

Unless of course he lied about his income then it is totally acceptable to throw the poor sim overboard >:)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The fairy picture that you posted is very pretty! :) The fairies's wings are very nice.

Thank you rosemow, I love the pic :D

*Hugs*
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    No need to rush @charlotteprice I've had supernatural since November and haven't even seen Moonlight Falls (is that's it's name? Always confuse it with Midnight Hollow- lol) or any of the occult species that came with it. Between work, kids and DD stalking, there's no time to play :neutral_face: How ironic :wink:
    Half an hour left at work and pleased to say the shirt is still clean...error. ..at least I think it is. Gotta love busy print!! Have fun with your fairy baby making...(sounds dirty yet sweet at the same time! ) Maybe u could merge your fairy with an existing family in the hood that has a child you can age up. At least then you know he is Day 1 of YA age. :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    My Daughter and her boyfriend stopped by earlier and brought me some lunch before they had to go to work. I don't get to see them much so it brought a big smile to my face............until........I showed her my Avatar......MY Sim Fairy.........she laughed and said it looked like a witch :o
    I looked at her in utter horror........she said.....*but Mom, a good witch though, and a pretty one at that"

I showed her a pic of my Sim Baby........she said....."awwww, a baby mermaid, she is adorable"

Yeah, my kids "say" before they "think"

ROFL

off to bed now, I believe I will be back and forth between Sims3 forums and actually playing my game :D
    Have a good day/night everyone B)
    Sounds like a nice visit or at least up to "that part" :wink: I hope my kids will do that one day, stop by and bring lunch, not make fun of my Sim stuff. They already do that! Haha
    Sweet dreams :blush:

Families, bless them, if only you could shift+click them ;)

I remember playing the game once, you know before I got caught up in all the DD stalking :p

Have fun and Good Night

simgeek79 wrote: »
    Sounds like a nice visit or at least up to "that part" :wink: I hope my kids will do that one day, stop by and bring lunch, not make fun of my Sim stuff. They already do that! Haha
    Sweet dreams :blush:

LOL, well my daughter (one of the twins and they are both very artistic which they didn't get from me, LOL) anyway, it takes them all day just to make a Sim because they are very very picky! Takes a few days to make a house but anything they make is so beautiful though!

Oh, on a note, I am VERY glad I don't have to share my computer anymore :D
    Families, bless them, if only you could shift+click them ;)

I remember playing the game once, you know before I got caught up in all the DD stalking :p

Have fun and Good Night

Yeah, seems I get caught up in the forums stalking and sneaking (according to tombwriter) LOL

LOL'd at the shift clicking :p

*hugs*
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is nice that your daughter and her boyfriend visited you and brought lunch.
    Have fun simming! :)

They had to come to my side of town for a meeting so they stopped in afterwards before heading to work. Sometimes they stop by my work after they get off work and take a break with me. I don't get to see them much, we work different shifts, but miss them alot :'(

I don't say much because they are so happy together (think wedding bells will be in the future for them, they make such a good couple) My parents were so strict with me so I cut my girls some slack when in HS. They experienced things I never did (nothing bad though, but they enjoyed the proms and dances and going to games where I didn't)

Awwwwww, I live my life thru "My Daughters Eyes"....love that song and my heart just swells seeing that they live their life and found love. I so hope that lasts for my kids because we all know what a heartbreak does :'(

*hugs*
    I didn't realize till I went back in my game that she was pregnant again :o He (the merman, her hubby in game) lost his scales before too :o
    I remember a pop up saying he liked the ocean water but I didn't pay any attention to that. Then it said something like he didn't need those scales anymore? Anyway, he no longer has scales :o Shows how much I played SN before, LOL
    She had a baby boy named Glen. He doesn't have wings or scales :o
    [img][/img]ir3vgj.jpg

Gretta is doing fine. She went to the festival and met a werewolf :o
    [img][/img]2aac12t.jpg
    You all know how I feel about werewolves.......LOL
    The sim that looks like an angry pointy eared elf, that's not a werewolf is it? :o

I thought inter-species relationships might be difficult but boy does it sound confusing with a merman ;)

It is really nice that you gave your daughters the opportunities you didn't have, that is a sign of a good parent. It's lovely to hear of a family that is clearly so close :)
    @AlphaFen I think its a werewolf :o You should have seen her eating, climbed on the chair, bent down and gobbled the plate of food......ooo..so gross :s

I saved the game but ready to move on, LOL. I am missing my single Sim life as a celebrity. Think I will have her as a singer this time!

Yes, I am really close to my kids. I am a parent and not one who tries to be their friend (I have heard that saying before, LOL) I try to steer them in the right direction. I am blessed <3
    @AlphaFen I think its a werewolf :o You should have seen her eating, climbed on the chair, bent down and gobbled the plate of food......ooo..so gross :s

I saved the game but ready to move on, LOL. I am missing my single Sim life as a celebrity. Think I will have her as a singer this time!

Maybe that is where the phrase wolfing it down comes from? ;)

It totally looks like an elf but I did peer at your picture and I think I can see some fangs.

Ah, the carefree single sim life B)

I really do have to find some time to play supernatural I honestly wouldn't know a werewolf if it bit me... ;) When I have played this month, it's been a household with a magician, acrobat and a singer (my first male singer, was curious to hear One More Gray Day in a guy voice - I always find myself humming /singing those songs while in the grocery store or at work, kind of get weird stares...my kids just shake their heads and roll their eyes - haha). It's okay, but busy auditioning and playing gigs. I miss my regular play where I use my uber skilled sim so she can do all sorts of fun things and travel to her homes in the three different worlds and not worry about skilling or getting a promotion. I also miss doing the family thing. Haven't done that since November but I was running a daycare and it burnt me out! I will definitely try SN and the fairy thing soon. I avoided SN because truth be told it kind of freaked me out all the zombies, werewolves and vampires running around but maybe I will try them out and if I don't like it, I'll start again but turn those occults off first.

I agree, it's important to be a mother and not a "friend" to your kids. My parents were really strict with my older sister but she fought them constantly so by the time I was a teen they were pretty worn down and mellowed out. I've always tried to instill our values and use examples of things happening to people we know as learning opportunities. I guess I will just have to trust that I've done my job well and that they will make responsible choices as they go through life. If I see them heading down the wrong path now, well I certainly do give my opinion and they are still young enough that I can impose things like grounding, no cell phone, no computer, etc.... There was a rabbi on Oprah once, years ago. Who said something like this "your kids are going to have hundreds of friends throughout their lives, but they will only have one mother and one father- so step up and do your job!"

Off to work, have a great day :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top