Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    A huge thank you dear Rose for such lovely comments, your words are very generous. It is so kind of you to notice the finest of details, you really brighten my days. Wishing you wonderful days always :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Contemporary Heights is very awesome! :D
    I really like your architectural part, great use of roofing and some modern touches. I also like your landscaping. Very great octagonal pools in your yard area. I really like the use of your plants (Sadly, I'm not very creative with landscaping, because I can't choose plants well). And your interior part, amazing! Great choices of your furniture in your build.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. Good luck with Build-n-Share my dear friend. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful architecture and I love the vibrant colours you have used for the interiors. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. It's been a while since I opened the game. Hopefully next week I will get some free time. Great job Masajo! :D
    Thank you so much @RyeCris16 this is all very generous and kind of you, much appreciated :D
    Dear @yanti68 hope you get some free time soon, know how you feel as I've just had visitors for the past couple of weeks and Simtime has been restricted to one hour after everyone went to bed :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Aubergine

A medium size modern family home with garden, pool and patio at the rear. Really enjoyed working with the aubergine and green colours within this build, it felt very earthy to create :D

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/542DDD98982B11E48AA4FB36F3E2D4D1?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=aubergine&max=25

34d88548-9e7a-49b1-93e3-b8ccb6b9d5ca_zpsf6ee15e8.png

Picture1_zps655d1988.jpg

Picture3_zpsab35febf.jpg

Picture7_zpsea565eed.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Aubergine is a very nice family home :) The aubergine and green colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the home looks so nice! The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing and the way you have placed the windows in the build looks so very great! Very nice outdoors areas! It looks so very elegant and nice how you have done the rows of water fountains each side of the front area of the build and have the square patches, lights and plant rows! It looks so very nice and effective! The rocks around the edge of the plants in the middle front adds an extra nice touch to the area. The trees lining the sides of the lot look stately and very nice! Very nice back patio pool and outdoors living area. Sims will enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table or on the seat benches, enjoying the sunshine and eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq. The flowers and plants that you have placed there are a nice setting for the sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there watching tv and chatting. The purple pink musical themed pictures on the walls there and through the rooms of the home looks nice with the colour scheme of the home. The flowers on the side table add a nice touch in the room. The aubergine and grey colours of the kitchen are nice. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen items there for sims to see when preparing meals. Very nice study room. It is great that you have two computers there, side by side so the sims can enjoy using the computers together in the same room at the same time. They will enjoy using the computers or reading a book from the bookshelf whilst sitting there. Very nice dining room! Nice colour and type of dining chairs that you have used, and the patterned floor rug that you have placed under the table adds to the nice calm dining atmosphere. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating there. The bedrooms are nice restful roome for sins to enjoy resting and sleeping in. It is nice that you have placed white coloured blinds there. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the walls. Great gym alcove in the second bedroom. Sims will enjoy doing training on the equipment whilst listening to music from the music player.
    It is a very nice home :)
    You are too kind dear Rose, thank you very much for these wonderful words, you have made me very happy. I am always a little apprehensive about my uploads but your kindness always takes this away :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Contemporary Heights is beautifully done, I really like the architecture, and your use of color throughout the interior.

I like the layout of Aubergine, and the back yard area! Both really great builds!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I am in love with Aubergine!
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Gorgeous, I love the muted purple and green colors used in the house's interior scheme. Everything blends together so nicely! Wonderful job.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
    Aubergine is very awesome! :D
    I love your architectural part, it really gives attention to every details on this lot. I like that use of windows. I also like your landscaping. Very great use and placement of plants and very nice fountain too! I also like your backyard area and the pool. And your interior, amazing! I like the use of color scheme. Some are purple, while some are green, very gorgeous!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :D
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    First off, very nice job on the Summerscape! The shape looks fantastic
    and so does the landscaping. Very summerish and fresh :)

And the Contemporary Heights, wow! Love it! Already added it to my game :D

Also, great work on the Aubergine :D Very nice use of the colors you picked!
    I especially like the kitchen, dining and living areas - they look superb!
    Nice landscaping too :) This is a fun and very stylish home!
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    I can see why you enjoyed working with those colours so much, the aubergine and green looks fabulous together :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful home, I especially love the color scheme you've chosen. Great job with the pool area and as always your interior decorating is impeccable. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous build Masajo, I love the colour and it so beautifully decorated. :) Folly
    Oooh! :D I love the colour and the fantastic pool area! <3 All the rooms inside are so beautifully decorated! WOW! I love the purple and green combo! Works really well! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game! I am having some problems in the family! Major health issues! Wish me luck! :(
    edited January 2015
    @Tiki5872 thank you very much for these kind words, very encouraging :)
    @kamb1403 lovely of you to say, thank you :)
    @BlindxSecrets lovely to see you here, welcome and thank you for your kind words :)
    @RyeCris16 your words are very generous, your kindness is much appreciated :)
    @Manssom very kind of you, thank you so much :)
    @Cerrydd really pleased you like the colour combo, thank you very much :)
    @Chris2fer03 lovely comments thank you very much, I loved working with these colours :)
    @follyfoot thank you for your lovely words, you are very kind :)
    @yanti68 many thanks for all your kindness. Very sorry to hear you are having health problems in the family, wishing you lots of luck. Thinking of you and really hope the situation improves :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Savannah Skies

Mediterranean style gym with separate juice/coffee bar created for BuildnShare 10. Reception, consultation room, office, changing rooms and showers, cardio fitness on the ground floor. Yoga/pilates studio, aerobics and weights room on the first floor. Juice/coffee bar in the second building with WCs and office space. Outdoor dining, bbq, pool and sun terrace with kids area and car parking. All on budget of just under 175,000 simoleons.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/417BB1A4A00411E4854153FEC365B042?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=savannah skies&amp;max=25

e3feacaa-ef0a-4864-8788-9c5e86e2ef52_zps39fa9d8e.png

Picture1_zps86cd0f2d.jpg

Picture3_zps1f3d787a.jpg

Picture4_zps91d30edc.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Savannah Skies is a very nice Mediterranean style gym for sims to enjoy visiting to keep fit! The exterior design of it very nice! :) It looks nice how you have used the curved and domes roof decor in the build , and the roof covered two level front porchway entrance is very nice! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The pegs look nice on the exterior of the building. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front footpath and the trees either side of the footpath give a nice look to the front area of the build. Very nice outdoors dining and pool patio! It looks nice how you have placed the tables and chairs there poolside, for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine eating a meal at the tables. The flowers on the tables are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks nice how you have used the arches through the build. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Nice area for sims to enjoy using the treadmills to keep fit and at the same time be able to enjoy looking outdoors at what is happening on the pool patio. The sunflowers picture on the wall is nice and sunny for sims to see whilst training. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the building and layout of the different areas of the build. The office, consultation and reception areas are very nice! Nice pattern that you have used for the walls. It looks nice how you have the desks and computer desk table there for sims to enjoy sitting at the desks reading a book from the bookcase or using the computer. Nice window sitting nooks for sims to enjoy sitting and resting, whilst having a chat. The plants are nice green touches in the build for sims to enjoy seeing. The green and pink floor rug in the weight training room gives a nice look to the room. It is great that you have a wall of mirrors there. Very nice coffee and juice bar area! Sims will like coming there to have a drink after doing training. They will enjoy sitting at the tables or on the stools having a drink and a chat. The condiments are nice touches on the tables. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the build. It looks great how you have set up the upper floor yoga and pilates section! The towels and floor mats look great there. The sun decor is a nice touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice gym! :)
    This is so lovely and kind of you dear Rose, your wonderful words amaze me and your eyes see every little detail :) Thank you very much for all the time you take to review and for all you generous comments, always very much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wow that is awesome! It kinda looks like one of those celebrity gyms :D
    Very exclusive ;D Love the realistic feel of the entire build too :) Nice work!
    YAY for your another Build-n-Share entry of yours! Savannah Skies is very gorgeous!
    I like your architecture, very Mediterranean feel. This style is also be my first time when I'm going to upload it today. I like the use of domes and even the roofing. I also like your landscaping. Great choices and placements of plants. And your interior, amazing! I like the use of traditional furnishing in your build.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :D
    WOW! I love mediterrenean style of builds and yours looks stunning! Gorgeous architecture and interiors! Will be adding to my favourites! (*) (*) (*)

Thanks for the good wishes about my family! Hugs <3 My hubby is recovering but my mum has to undergo surgery! So I am very nervous!
  • plumbob2969plumbob2969 Posts: 42 Member
    Savannah Skies is awesome. I haven't seen a lot of mediterranean style gym builds. Great job!
    Origin ID: Juju_Magumbo | Twitter: @Juju_Magumbo | TS4 Forums: plumbob2969
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    What a charming gym! That yoga studio is a good idea, I've never set foot in one but I immediately recognized it in the screenshot :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top