Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Still loving this thread @CutiePie550 Are you going to recreate anymore simmies?

@RacerPQR Great job on the Tarzan! Looks just like him.
    @bewmmmm That Zim house is incredible!!
    I'm in a futurama mood, so much that I made a vid and I recreated more of the cast.
    This time Barbados Slim

hermesbarbados2_zpsb31e5c7e.png

468px-Barbados_zpsf55ed057.jpg

Hermes wife LaBarbara Conrad

hermesbarbados3_zps0db14eb1.png
    LConrad_zps33f89cb5.jpg

and their son Dwight

hermesbarbados9_zpsc69b8fa4.png
    Dwight_zps4a578b24.gif

As usual origin id xoJessi and search #Futurama. ^__^
    You can find Barbados Slim packaged either alone or with LaBarbara and you can find LaBarbara packaged with Slim or with her current family Hermes and Dwight!

Thanks for supporting the thread! :D I do plan on making the Proud Family when I get a chance. I love all of your sims and your YouTube username is hilarious! #HavinAMoment #EricStanley #AddedToTheList @Xoxk9
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
    tumblr_nhj6idm43t1u79vvgo1_400.png
    tumblr_nhj6idm43t1u79vvgo2_400.png

Finally able to post pictures~
    I made Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    And the Town Hall

Love how you turned a dog into a human! A+++ @friendsivemade
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    naomeh wrote: »

Is there somewhere I can download these now? I can't find them in the gallery and your forum name isn't your origin id, so I can't find you! I wish I had these in my game.

@naomeh I'm trying to get everyone's Origin ID's that I already don't have.
    List of People on the Honorary (C.C.C.C.!) List that have missing Origin ID's (People can't find your creations without your ID!) ;)

Oh, sorry, I haven't gotten around to uploading yet. When I do, I will post it up on my page.

Ok ;)
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    It's not the best, but I tried to create Elsa and Anna as kids with their parents.

tumblr_nhvrx7UdXx1s6j3byo1_1280.png

YoungAE.jpgFrozenkingandqueen.jpg

Download link

Origin name is PC-CutiePie (though I think you have to type it without the dash for the search to work)

Nothing on this thread is the best, and that's what makes this thread! I love it, the game should have came with more clothing options. @SweetieKaye Did you happen to hear about Frozen, Tangled and The Little Mermaid being related?
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    I made Jasmine :D
    TS4demoJasmine_zpscef0b00e.png

Amazing! Xx

I agree! Do you have any sims to add? This is really a coincidence because I recently auditioned for Aladdin the Musical. @RosiaMia_ @LeslieM25
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    @SweetieKaye Did you happen to hear about Frozen, Tangled and The Little Mermaid being related?

Yes, I did, but only half that is canon. The queen of Corona and (former) queen of Arendelle are sisters, so Rapunzel is Anna and Elsa's cousin. But the part with TLM is coincidence.

752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Thanks for supporting the thread! :D I do plan on making the Proud Family when I get a chance. I love all of your sims and your YouTube username is hilarious! #HavinAMoment #EricStanley #AddedToTheList @Xoxk9

Lmao! Thank you so much CutiePie! Eric Stanley *is* incredible lol! I'm looking forward to your proud family sims. ^_^

Cuttte simmies friendsivemade and sweetiekaye. Well done.
  • RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    Really great! I would love to see Jane and Professor Archimedes Q. Porter! @RacerPQR
    Thank you! I'll make them if I have the time... :)

• 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited January 2015

Is there somewhere I can download these now? I can't find them in the gallery and your forum name isn't your origin id, so I can't find you! I wish I had these in my game.

List of People on the Honorary (C.C.C.C.!) List that have missing Origin ID's (People can't find your creations without your ID!) ;)

sorry my origin id is sim2011 @cutiepie550

My origin id is sim2011
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited January 2015
    This isn't a cartoon character, but rather a video game character, which is still semi-related. I guess I might as well share him.

Here's Alistair from Dragon Age. I tried to recreate him as close as possible, but I had to make some changes for the better.

TS4 Alistair:
    16073450169_844cb48531_o.png

Dragon Age Alistair:
    3860-2-1377362790.jpg

He's available on the gallery. My Origin ID is in my signature.
    Post edited by PixelsSquared on
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited January 2015
    So I ended up creating Elsa from obviously Frozen. I will be uploading an Anna sim as soon as I can. As of now my creation only has the coronation dress which is CC so you'll have to check for the custom content in the advanced options. I will re upload an updated Elsa once I find her snow dress. Here you go! (This version is available now) Origin ID: Simfan923

zwxqmf.jpg

21cy0m1.jpg

1FKDfKj.png
  • Simsplayer261988Simsplayer261988 Posts: 129 Member
    Oh i love them all!! I love Elsa and frozen!
    [img][/img]yCJ4hgM.gif
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    So I ended up creating Elsa from obviously Frozen. I will be uploading an Anna sim as soon as I can. As of now my creation only has the coronation dress which is CC so you'll have to check for the custom content in the advanced options. I will re upload an updated Elsa once I find her snow dress. Here you go! (This version is available now) Origin ID: Simfan923

zwxqmf.jpg

21cy0m1.jpg

did u have to use cc
  • Miranda0233Miranda0233 Posts: 91 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Now I'm home and here is Asami!

TXrggz.png

She is from Legend of Korra for anyone that doesn't know her. I'm not really fond of the main characters of that show, though I love The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie, of course), but Asami is special. She is a surprisingly well-developed character, and I really like her. I'm very proud of this sim, I admit, which is why I uploaded her to the gallery even though I know that there are many versions of her in the gallery already.
    I love this!

• Simsplayer261988Simsplayer261988 Posts: 129 Member
    > @Miranda0233 said:
    > Alnairan wrote: »
    >
    > Now I'm home and here is Asami!
    >
    >
    >
    > She is from Legend of Korra for anyone that doesn't know her. I'm not really fond of the main characters of that show, though I love The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie, of course), but Asami is special. She is a surprisingly well-developed character, and I really like her. I'm very proud of this sim, I admit, which is why I uploaded her to the gallery even though I know that there are many versions of her in the gallery already.
    >
    >
    >
    > I love this!
    Oh shes stunning!!!
    [img][/img]yCJ4hgM.gif
    And that's Jane

1seedy.jpg

9pubn7.png

ezlwy1.jpg
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Oh yay, another chance to show off my Clone Wars sims. :) Somehow the game really lends itself to that animation style. Working on turning the rest of my town into clone troopers.

Padme
    I7VaSol.png
    Padme-Coruption-Episode-pics-clone-wars-padme-amidala-21844560-1280-719.jpg

Anakin
    BZc3Om5.png
    Anakin-Skywalker-clone-wars-anakin-skywalker-23662523-1194-671.jpg

Obi-Wan
    Nooz3E4.png
    star-wars-the-clone-wars-6.jpg

Satine
    BmZObBs.png
    DuchessSatineKryze-TCWs2BR2.png

Ventress
    CKahB1X.png
    2008_star_wars_the_clone_wars_008.jpg

Clone Trooper
    N5jNsTq.png
    EchoFivesARCarmor-TC.png

origin id esharp86
    Make sure you have view cc/unowned content turned on because I used Vampire Aninyosaloh's makeup, Snaitf's smuggler outfit and Bing's oracle outfits (all available on ModTheSims)
    Guys,
    @SweetieKaye Did you happen to hear about Frozen, Tangled and The Little Mermaid being related?

Yes, I did, but only half that is canon. The queen of Corona and (former) queen of Arendelle are sisters, so Rapunzel is Anna and Elsa's cousin. But the part with TLM is coincidence.

Ok ;)@SweetieKaye‌

Xoxk9 wrote: »

Lmao! Thank you so much CutiePie! Eric Stanley *is* incredible lol! I'm looking forward to your proud family sims. ^_^

Cuttte simmies friendsivemade and sweetiekaye. Well done.

Thanks, and they are up now! @Xoxk9 You can check the first page of this thread or check my gallery.
    RacerPQR wrote: »
    Really great! I would love to see Jane and Professor Archimedes Q. Porter! @RacerPQR
    Thank you! I'll make them if I have the time... :)

Ok, I'll expect them! @RacerPQR
    2011simone wrote: »

sorry my origin id is sim2011 @cutiepie550

Ok, I'll update the list! @2011simone
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    sims152318 wrote: »
    This isn't a cartoon character, but rather a video game character, which is still semi-related. I guess I might as well share him.

Here's Alistair from Dragon Age. I tried to recreate him as close as possible, but I had to make some changes for the better.

TS4 Alistair:
    16073450169_844cb48531_o.png

Dragon Age Alistair:
    3860-2-1377362790.jpg

He's available on the gallery. My Origin ID is in my signature.

Great! @sims152318
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    EAfan99 wrote: »

zwxqmf.jpg

21cy0m1.jpg

OMG! I love it! @EAfan99
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    And that's Jane

1seedy.jpg

9pubn7.png

ezlwy1.jpg

Love it! I especially love how much detail you put in! @RacerPQR
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    Oh yay, another chance to show off my Clone Wars sims. :) Somehow the game really lends itself to that animation style. Working on turning the rest of my town into clone troopers.

Padme
    I7VaSol.png
    Padme-Coruption-Episode-pics-clone-wars-padme-amidala-21844560-1280-719.jpg

Anakin
    BZc3Om5.png
    Anakin-Skywalker-clone-wars-anakin-skywalker-23662523-1194-671.jpg

Obi-Wan
    Nooz3E4.png
    star-wars-the-clone-wars-6.jpg

Satine
    BmZObBs.png
    DuchessSatineKryze-TCWs2BR2.png

Ventress
    CKahB1X.png
    2008_star_wars_the_clone_wars_008.jpg

Clone Trooper
    N5jNsTq.png
    EchoFivesARCarmor-TC.png

origin id esharp86
    Make sure you have view cc/unowned content turned on because I used Vampire Aninyosaloh's makeup, Snaitf's smuggler outfit and Bing's oracle outfits (all available on ModTheSims)

Wow, you are really good! They're on the list! @esharpmajor
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Capture_zps4dc0a11c.png

3328fe7c65d61976056d76881feea7cedfd0d2ce_zpseb2438e7.jpg

The Proud Family (Trudy, Oscar, Penny, Cece, Bebe and Suga Mama) from The Proud Family (on my Gallery!)
    Guys, I finally finished the Proud Family! It's kind of tweaked! They are under my Origin name (and as on here): CutiePie550

They look awesome @CutiePie550 wayyyy to many memories coming back now ;) Suga Mama will be the funnest to play around with lol
    And that's Jane

1seedy.jpg

9pubn7.png

ezlwy1.jpg

Love it! I especially love how much detail you put in! @RacerPQR

Thank you. I really appreciate it!
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    I noticed no one has made characters from either Despicable Me or Despicable Me 2. I made mine awhile back and while looking up information on personalities, I discovered Gru's real name is actually Felonius Gru. Without further adieu: Felonius, Lucy, Margo, Edith, and Agnes. IMHO Agnes should really be toddler age in sims.
    feloniusgru_zps1d7221af.jpglucygru_zpsb2469536.jpgmargogru_zps95799f55.jpgedithgru_zps9b769515.jpgagnesgru_zps7647a89e.jpg
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7