Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Topia Creative Competition (The Winners Are)

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your new avi is very nice! @calmorezoo :) Your simversion of Danny Williams looks great! You have reflected him well in simform! He is a very nice sim. :)

thank you Rose

h2xmsbl]

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Plumwing Cottage is a very nice fairy cottage! @idontrcall :) The background details that you have written about it are very descriptive and so well written! It doesn't sound like a place where sims would enjoy living in and the sim fairy who built it doesn't sound very nice and happy! The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The roof decor looks great, and the flower box windows look nice. It is a very nice picture of your home in Wintertime covered in snow! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The purple colour scheme of the home is very nice. The bedroom is nice. The branch themed bed is nice for a fairy home, and the purple colour of the bedroom walls looks nice. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. It is nice that you have a dresser and mirror alcove in the bedroom. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa listening to music from the gramophone. The eggs basket on the coffee table, the grand father clock in the corner and the candles book decor on the side table are nice home touches there. The alchemy room is great! Sims will enjoy brewing up elixirs on the alchemy station and cutting gems on the gem cutter. The purple patterned walls there look great! Fairies will have fun riding on the train! The purple wall and floor tiling in the bathroom is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen. The texture of the kitchen cabinets, counters, fridge and dining table looks nice. The kitchen wall pattern looks nice. It looks great that there is a gravestones area outside .
    It is a great home for a dark fairy ! :)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    okester wrote: »
    Bookmarking this! But I have a question. You said Store content is allowed, but what about Dr. Pepper items? I ask because some of the Alice in Wonderland Dr. Pepper items are sort of fairy-themed. Thanks ^_^

Well AS some countries like here in the didnt have access to Dr pepper items
    Im going to have to say no.
    Ive added this to the Q&A post on page 1

Totally understandable ^_^ I'll get started asap!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2015
    @Illusie
    Plumwing Cottage-love that purple decor, nice job on the house.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @illusie: Love the house and your fairies

@ciane: Hello there

@rosemow: Hello. Hope you are well

@calmorezoo: I can't wait to see more entries.

@Idontrcall: Great house

:)
    :) Smile!

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Idontrcall, thank you for the compliments on my sims!
    I love your house, both inside and outside. It´s pretty. Great story too.

Thanks everyone :)
    Hello all, hope your creative minds are buzzing like mine. B)
    h2xmsbl]

@calmorezoo, I uploading the families and the lot, I also added two entrys and after hitting post comment it came back and said-won't be posted up until it is approved? my sever was also acting up while at the same time. Both items are in my studio now.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    SandraKB wrote: »
    @calmorezoo, I uploading the families and the lot, I also added two entrys and after hitting post comment it came back and said-won't be posted up until it is approved? my sever was also acting up while at the same time. Both items are in my studio now.

Sandra, you might want to remake the post. I've heard that they never get approved. I have not experienced it personally, though.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Sandra, you might want to remake the post. I've heard that they never get approved. I have not experienced it personally, though.

This is the frist time that it has happened to me,I will go ahead readd it. Thank you for telling me that. :)
    edited January 2015
    Well, I re-added the post and it did it again! :( Won't be posted until it is approved!
    Here is my picture link for now, I truly don't understand what is happening here.

Couples, families & Unrelated households
    Username; SandraKB
    Household Name ; McMurray Family
    Funds ; 99,320,787.
    Name of each sim ; David McMurray,Victoria Murray/McMurray, James Cleary,Estele Mouser/Cleary,
    Sex & Ages ;Male,Young adults & Female, Young adults.
    Story ;
    Pictures ;

David McMurray

davidmcmurray_zps3f0e58ce.jpg

Victoria Murray/McMurray

victoriamurray_zpsc30dcce3.jpg

James Cleary

jamescleary_zps26ed07ea.jpg

Estele Mouser/Cleary

estile_zps4ae93500.jpg

McMurray Family and Falling Leaves Castle
    After graduating alchemy school,David McMurray inherited the family home/castle named Falling Leaves deep in the woods from his grandmother, This home has been pasted down for twelve generations. David is the last and only one left to carry on the family legacy. There was so much room he invited his girl friend and classmates to come and live with him.
    While his friends were on there way over David decided to tend to the plants in the green house on the roof top and was wondering why his grandmother had never let him in the towers, so he decided to find out why.
    David entered the first tower and found dust and cobwebs and a latter so he went up and found dusty books and old bottles. David comes out of the first tower and is a little disappointed that nothing is there to be worried about.
    David looked up at the second tower with hopeful eyes and entered, he again saw a latter and began to climb to the top, his eyes opened wide when he saw a chest in the room and opened it with great cation but to his surprise he finds treasure with a message from his grandmother "I hope that you can carry on the legacy of the McMurray family of Faries, with these treasures and this home. love Grandma".
    The couples are married now and the most important skills are maxed as listed below,

David McMurray
    Traits: Athletic,Family Oriented,Friendly,Artistic and Unlucky.
    Mastered Skills: Athletic, Alchemy, Charisma,Cooking, Handiness,Logic,Painting and Gardening.

Victoria Murray/McMurray
    Traits: Athletic, Artistic,Family Oriented,Virtuoso,Unlucky
    Mastered Skills: Alchemy,Athletic,Garden,Guitar, Painting,and Piano.

James Cleary
    Traits: Athletic,Unlucky,Green Thumb,Family Oriented,Nurturing.
    Mastered Skills: Alchemy,Athletic,Garden,Guitar, Handiness,Inventing and Logic.

Estele Mouser/Cleary
    Traits: Athletic,Green Thumb,Family Oriented,Nurturing,Neat.
    Mastered Skills: Alchemy,Athletic,Cooking,Garden,Guitar, Handiness and level 7 for Logic .

Note: This home has the alchemy table,Skills listed are level 10 unless otherwise listed above.
    The Birds and Vernon, I didn't place them on the lot they just showed up, I did buydebug to look for spawners and there none?

Slideshow

http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/BeaglesSandra/slideshow/Fairy buildings/McMurray Family of Faries

My studio

McMurray Family http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8552163
    Post edited by SandraKB on
    Hello @SandraKB :) Some Simmers find it helps if they write some text into the post, post the comment, and then come back and edit in the photos into the post. You may be able to edit in the pictures now.
    I hope that helps :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @SandraKB :) Some Simmers find it helps if they write some text into the post, post the comment, and then come back and edit in the photos into the post. You may be able to edit in the pictures now.
    I hope that helps :)

Thank you Rose, I will do a little here and little there. it seems to be working so far. thanks again! :)

edited January 2015
    Highclass homes (60,000 +)

For Residential Lots

Username ; SandraKB
    which band (starter-mid-high) ; High
    Name of lot ; Falling Leaves
    Price $ 496,403
    Lot size ; 40x40

Story ; Falling Leaves is a fairy castle belonging to the McMurray families for 12 generations. It has 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, steam-rm,message rm,indoor pool,juice bar, bar,hotub, laundry-rm,alchemy-rm,dungeons that were turned into a family entertainment/areas. and a good size garden. all of the little fairy houses placed though out the lot are for the guest who may need a place to rest. No! CC & CAPS Free!

Pictures ;
    fall_zps5df499c5.jpg

3rd Winter
    3winterinfallingfalls_zps10a5a86f.jpg

My studio Falling Leaves link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8552164

Extra pictures of the house and family here :
    http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/BeaglesSandra/slideshow/Fairy buildings/McMurray Family of Faries
    Post edited by SandraKB on
    David, Victoria, James and Estele are very nice fairy sims! @SandraKB :) The colour shades of their hair are very nice. It is nice that David has inherited the legacy Falling Leaves home from his grandmother. It is very nice the outfits that the sims are wearing and your recolouring of them is very nice. The colours and patterns that you have used look very nice.
    Falling Leaves is a very nice fairy castle! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The balconies and patios are very nice! Very nice towers! The orange trees look very nice in Autumn time, and the Wintery white snow covered scene of the home at Wintertime in the pictures looks very pretty! It looks very nice how you have done the front steps entrance to the home. The layout and furnishing of the interior is so very nice! It is great that you have two floors in the basement. Sims will enjoy swimming in the indoors pool. The basement bar area is very nice. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there. The texture of the basement levels walls looks nice. Your slideshow of the home and the sims is done so well! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the sims enjoying spending time in their home, and it was great reading the accompanying description words that you wrote for each of the pictures. The outdoors areas of the build are very nice too, as well as the indoors. Very nice harvestable garden area and the pond is very nice. Very nice patterns and textures that you have used for the interior walls. It was nice seeing the pictures of David and Victoria and also James and Estele getting engaged. It was not good that Esele got taken by the Aliens! It was great that the meteor did not damage the nice castle home and David avoided getting hurt! The furnishing of each of the rooms and areas of the home is so very nice!
    It is a very nice home, and the sims who live there are very nice! :)
    @rosemow Thank you. I had a blast making the family and lot!
    SandraKB

what wonderful colourful fairies,
    the story is so well detailed I can hardly wait to play them.
    The castle looks amazing and the decor in side is mesmerizing.
    great work im so glad you didnt give up with the forum messing you around.

h2xmsbl]

@calmorezoo, Hi and Thank you! I hope everyone enjoys playing with them. I need to dust off my caw files and look for the island world I started two years ago for faeries. I want to add all the ones on this thread and play on it now. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @sandrakb, I love the household you created. The house looks great.
    Hi, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@illusieillusie, Thank you for your comment!

@puddinroy, your fairies are adorable! I love the colors you used and how the toddler has both of her parents colors. rec'ed

@blacksheba1973, Pippa is beautiful! rec'ed.
    Hi, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Im having a gothic simming week end!
    h2xmsbl]

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I've finished the floorplan of my build! I love it so much! It's a scaled down version of another fairy build I was planning to do a while back, but I scrapped it. And if I decide to make a family to live in it, I'm thinking of remaking a "fairy" family I had when the first fairy Store items were released (though the kids won't be wearing the weird clothes with wings because they'll have actual wings this time! xD )
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!