Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I only logged into my game for a short time this evening, so really not much happened.

My sims are camping. Currently it is winter in Riverview and for a Christmas present I bought my sims camping gear and a two week pass to Hidden Springs to go camping. They've been hiking and swimming and discovering local wildlife but today they just hung close to camp. The family cat, Rumpleteazer, advanced in his hunting skills.

LOVE your cat's name. :smiley:
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    All that has happened it my game so far is my sim caught a lobster while scuba diving lol I just started the game up though. I just realized that I have 3 families saved and they all live in Isla Paradiso.
    I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures.

BUT....today in my game, we started with Leisure Day. My Sim was invited to a pool party at Morganna Wolff's house (I can't spell). Parties are not as fun as they used to be. No one ever shows up. *le sigh* Anyhoo, after the party, he went to work the next day to be promoted! Yay! He spent all his promotion earnings on a new computer, because he's a computer whiz and definitely wanted something new. Because he spent all his cash, I had him go fishing and collect some rocks to sell. I also sent his cat out to hunt, which boosted his cash back up (he was under $100, now he's back up to $500).

I'm trying to play him as much as I can, because later in the week, I will be on vacation! whoo hoo! No laptop on vacation!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been spending the last few sessions managing my sim inventories and cleaning them out with help from CC storage from ATS.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    I made with fences 4 boxes 6x6
    1 - Cristal flowers
    2 - Supernatural plants
    3 - Normal plants
    4 - Herbs
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    KHarpool wrote: »
    One of my sims caught on fire whilst making a grilled cheese. Luckily for him, he ran and doused himself by jumping in the pool!

^^Lol! I didn't even know you could do that! (Or THEY could do that. ;) )

In my game I am starting to wonder if I want Fiona and Xander to be together...He just doesn't seem like the right fit for her. Maybe I will make her have his baby and then they will break up. Poor thing....she's doomed to be a "Single Mom" forever. ;) LOL! I can be so horrible!

Interesting stories everyone. Keep them coming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Unfortunately, when Blessing finally got home she was exhausted and went straight to bed. She slept so hard that she did not wake up to feed. Grimmie collected her not long after. (I was busy emptying the produce from her inventory and could not stop this from happening :( )

There will be more to the story because I have put a new Blessing back on the lot and will move her old ghost to the graveyard. Not sure where I am going to take the storyline from there.
    ^^Bummer she died!!! :( But great story with great pics!! I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more. :)
    Update on my game:

Well, Fiona ended up getting pregnant and because Xander has commitment issues, he just couldn't handle it any longer. So, he did the jerkwad thing and broke up with her. Poor Fiona was heartbroken...And what made it even harder was that Xander was still under the same roof.

Meanwhile life with River, Parker and Amber was going great! River and Parker are known around town to be Eternally Faithful to each other. :) Parker really loves his little girl. With Mom being so busy at school and with her after school art class, he is the one that taught her to walk:
    ParkerteachingAmbertowalk_zpsb8729f1e.jpg
    (Grandma Fiona taught her to talk and her mom taught her how to use the Potty ;) )

I aged River and Parker up so that they are no longer teenagers. I also aged up Amber into a child so that there would not be two babies in the house at once. ;) River is really getting into painting and sculpting. As a birthday gift to Amber, she did an ice statue of her:
    RivermakingicesculptureofAmber_zpsa0cf1758.jpg

You can see how patient Amber is posing. ;) Lol! Here is the finished product:
    finishedproduct_zpsd6ac4c4d.jpg

Back to Fiona and Xander: Fiona went into labor and it was actually River who took her to the hospital because Xander had been up all night working (Criminal career) so he was fast asleep. Fiona had a baby girl and named her Summer.

A few more days passed and Xander ran into Bebe Hart out in public. They somewhat knew each other from high school days and got caught up with each other. He discovered her parents died not too long before his did and they felt a common bond. Soon they found themselves falling for each other and Xander wanted her to be his next girlfriend. So he moved in with her and left poor Fiona alone with the baby and once again a single mom.....

But at least she has River, Parker and Amber to help out. For now anyway.

To be continued...

Keep those stories coming! :)
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    emorrill wrote: »

You can see how patient Amber is posing. ;) Lol! Here is the finished product:
    finishedproduct_zpsd6ac4c4d.jpg

Interesting Update ... It is a shame you are starving that baby though ... :'(

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Boring game getting everything set-up new ... Didn't do anything in my game today except work on skills.

WetLizard11_zps6a71be8d.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    BlackSand wrote: »

Interesting Update ... It is a shame you are starving that baby though ... :'(

Yeah, Lol! I didn't mean for that to happen. The posing took too long...
  • QaiteQaite Posts: 4 New Member
    Highlights:
    My half-alien guy Ellis went to a simfest and ended up taking a random ghost lady to the hospital after she went into labor O.o thankfully it was just across the road. The next time they met she gave him flowers.
    Also this other guy I'd had in mind for him for quite some time (Tristan Van Gould) ACCIDENTALLY fell in love with him after Ellis was blasted with a love spell by a witch he hadn't even met. He then proceeded to autonomously buy some comfort food at the stall, and guess who sold it to him? Tristan Van freaking Gould. It'd take a lot more than that to make me believe in fate, but seriously...
    It's been a rough week for him.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I have a rags to riches challenge in my game. Really, it's done for the most part. They're not rich, but they're not homeless anymore either. I actually had my sim start out with a child to see if that'd make it a bit harder. In a certain way, it did, but it wasn't too much harder than if I'd started out with a single sim.

My very first pictures of them. They're sisters named Demetria (the older one) and Gabriella (the little one).

tumblr_n7el4nHQzY1s6j3byo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n7el4nHQzY1s6j3byo2_500.jpg

My most recent pictures of them. I let them adopt a dog after they had enough to move into a house, and Gabriella finally celebrated her birthday and became a teenager. Tried to go with a conservative look, I guess you could say, for her since her child outfit was a dress and tights.

tumblr_ni5p3yByJd1s6j3byo4_500.jpg
    tumblr_ni5p3yByJd1s6j3byo3_500.jpg
    tumblr_ni5pddred21s6j3byo6_500.jpg
    tumblr_ni5p3yByJd1s6j3byo7_500.jpg
    tumblr_ni5p3yByJd1s6j3byo8_500.jpg
    tumblr_ni5p3yByJd1s6j3byo9_500.jpg

752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Last night my Sim was abducted by aliens. Twice. Nothing happened to him though. Madison Van Wart came over and tried to initiate some sort of bond, but I think my Sim (his name is Steve) would be better off with River. River has blown him off twice now to hang out. A few SIM days later, he's running around trying to complete a challenge for work and who should be hanging out behind Town Hall wanting to talk to Steve? River. They're friends now and they flirted. A lot. So I'm hoping that I can now get him together with her and get to the business of raising 5 kids, because that's his LTW.
    ^^^Love these stories!
    MamaSimTee, it looks like we are involving the same characters in our Sims stories at the moment. ;)

Keep them coming!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    I was playing on Isla Paradiso with my Self Sim for a while who became Best Friends with 43 Sims was rather rich, I switched to one of his Brothers Wayne Westbrook who was at a party... I noticed something that made me laugh. Wayne autonomous convinced my Self Sim to Try for Baby with Ariel. He did. Wayne got convinced to do the same with another Sim. He also did it. My military career Sim dressed in Camouflage Dan Brown was also convinced to do it... With a celebrity. Even he did... In the end Ariel had twins and the poor kid was often Heckled by Dan And Wayne. Along with my Self Sim finally becoming a 5 star celebrity from becoming Friends with his little kids.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    > @Emma_Valentine said:
    > I started a new story with a female vampire named Blessing Blood. Her traits are heavy sleeper, flirty, disciplined, perceptive, irresistible . Her LTA is to turn the town. She also would like to have several boyfriends and friends. I started her out on a 50X50 lot in Sunlit Tides which has a little shack on the ground level with a very large garden and pool, but underground is a sprawling mansion with lots of mirrors and windows(into large open rooms). She immediately hit it off with Silas Allender who also has the flirty trait and he was so taken with her that he wanted to spend eternity with her. Iris Adams invited Blessing to a pool party which was incredibly boring because no one was swimming. So Blessing decided to skinny dip!
    >
    > Then, surprise, surprise!! Look who is hiding out in Sunlit Tides: Daniel Pleasant(married to Mary Sue but they don't have the twins yet). Blessing has decided that he will be her next conquest.
    >
    >
    > He joined her in skinny dipping. LOL Iris was not happy with this and thanked Blessing for making her party lame!
    > Blessing was feeling a little mischievous so she decided to wake up Iris' son Milton......with the megaphone!
    >
    >
    >
    > Milton was a bit angry but a little Potent Friendship Elixir fixed that!
    >
    > Blessing was feeling a little randy from meeting Daniel so she decided to make a late night call on Silas.
    >
    >
    > A little bit of blowing kisses back and forth....
    >
    > "Oh, my love, you have an eyelash on your cheek."
    >
    > "Maybe we can take this to the bedroom?"
    >
    > "Do you want to Woohoo?"
    >
    > REJECTION!!!!
    > Blessing decided to hang around and let him cool off a bit. She had a plasma juice.
    >
    > Or two.
    >
    >
    > And after a nap, she was ready to try a different tactic.
    >
    > "Oh man! I had something in my teeth! No wonder!"
    >
    >
    > "Perfect!! Now, let's see him resist this!"
    >
    >
    >
    > He couldn't resist. They spent the rest of the evening cuddling.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Unfortunately, when Blessing finally got home she was exhausted and went straight to bed. She slept so hard that she did not wake up to feed. Grimmie collected her not long after. (I was busy emptying the produce from her inventory and could not stop this from happening )
    >
    > There will be more to the story because I have put a new Blessing back on the lot and will move her old ghost to the graveyard. Not sure where I am going to take the storyline from there.

I think you left the Nudity mods on when it was posted... Oh well I always hated a giant mosaic ruining pictures.
    L9q8VGi.png
    I was playing on Isla Paradiso with my Self Sim for a while who became Best Friends with 43 Sims was rather rich, I switched to one of his Brothers Wayne Westbrook who was at a party... I noticed something that made me laugh. Wayne autonomous convinced my Self Sim to Try for Baby with Ariel. He did. Wayne got convinced to do the same with another Sim. He also did it. My military career Sim dressed in Camouflage Dan Brown was also convinced to do it... With a celebrity. Even he did... In the end Ariel had twins and the poor kid was often Heckled by Dan And Wayne. Along with my Self Sim finally becoming a 5 star celebrity from becoming Friends with his little kids.

Lol! That is awesome! :)
    I love causing drama in Sims lives! Hee hee
  • ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
    So I'm doing a legacy challenge and am trying to make it as realistic as possible. So instead of building a wall with some amenities, I decided my Founder, Abdul-Jabbar X, would be homeless until he could afford the first four walls of our First/Second Generation Legacy House. So ... the first four days he slept in his sleeping bag in the bathroom of the beach in Star light Shores LOL ... it wasn't too bad, seeing as nobody visited the beach after dark except for one zombie on the full moon. He would also utilize the shower there and live off the land, only eating stuff he harvested.

Eventually he made a bunch of money (unexpectedly) from selling Cosmo flowers and working in the Fortune Teller Career since his LTW is to be the Master of Mysticism, so now he has three rooms built for his house and is no longer homeless!! Now he spends his time courting Holly Robins, a magician he met at a SimFest during the Summer Carnival who always wears her work uniform and turned into a zombie during the Full Moon LOL ... but now she's back to normal and going hot and heavy with my sim... hopefully wedding bells and babies are soon to follow!
    ACB44 wrote: »
    So I'm doing a legacy challenge and am trying to make it as realistic as possible. So instead of building a wall with some amenities, I decided my Founder, Abdul-Jabbar X, would be homeless until he could afford the first four walls of our First/Second Generation Legacy House. So ... the first four days he slept in his sleeping bag in the bathroom of the beach in Star light Shores LOL ... it wasn't too bad, seeing as nobody visited the beach after dark except for one zombie on the full moon. He would also utilize the shower there and live off the land, only eating stuff he harvested.<br />
    <br />
    Eventually he made a bunch of money (unexpectedly) from selling Cosmo flowers and working in the Fortune Teller Career since his LTW is to be the Master of Mysticism, so now he has three rooms built for his house and is no longer homeless!! Now he spends his time courting Holly Robins, a magician he met at a SimFest during the Summer Carnival who always wears her work uniform and turned into a zombie during the Full Moon LOL ... but now she's back to normal and going hot and heavy with my sim... hopefully wedding bells and babies are soon to follow!

Nice story. :) I've done the homeless thing to start out with and it's REALLY FUN! :)
  • Emma_ValentineEmma_Valentine Posts: 81 Member
    @RedBirdAngry I hate that dang mosaic. Only reason I posted those was because you couldn't really make out what was going on below the water. ;)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @ACB44-Your game sounds similar to how my town legacy challenge is started with the first household I move into town except that I play the entire town.I love playing the town legacy challenge because it's fun and it's almost like playing TS2.
    I just updated my NRaas Mods and have done a few test loads to make sure everything starts up fine.I've only got 72 NRaas Mod files installed after updating.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
    @TadOlson I've never heard of the Town Legacy Challenge before LOL... could you post a link about it so I could check it out?

Also, and update. After two dates with Holly, he decided to call off work and ask her on a big date (third times the charm, right?) to see where things were really going. The date started off so well, that within a few hours he was down on his knees and they were engaged and married in the same location that they first met, with the same pouring rain falling down on them. Once married, he decided to collect a few more flowers and get his house in order before taking his wife over the threshold ... but the money was only enough to finish building the walls of the house and decorating their bedroom.

Once home, they ate dinner (leftover salad) and got hot in heavy in their brand new double bed. Holly got a little to excited though and turned into her Werewolf form which scared the crap out of Abdul (and surprised me seeing as I thought she was only half-zombie LOL). He quickly asked her to give up her werewolf powers, which she grudgingly accepted to do first thing in the morning. Before giving that part of herself up though, Abdul decided he wanted to see if WooHooing with a werewolf was anything special, but wanted to keep it somewhat clean by doing it in the shower... it'd be interesting to see if our first Legacy kid turns out normal or rather... hairy. But only time will tell and if so, it will be the only natural born supernatural as Holly plans on becoming completely normal for the love of her life the next time I start playing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top