Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    I edited my request a little to add a bit more description in one area
    Angelette Carter
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Thank you angelette1! :)

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: YJP19299
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Limited Edition with all actuall Updates
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Bedroom is for a male young adult sim who has commitent issues, is active and a bro. He wants to become a bodybuilder, so he needs a bedroom which matchs with his active lifestyle. The next is for a female sim (young adult) who is childish, a genius and a music lover. She wants to find true love, so her bedroom should be like a little love nest, but it should look like a room for little princesses because of she is childish. There should be some instruments, too. The next bedroom is for another male sim (also an young adult). He is a nerd, outgoing and goofy person how wants to be a comedian. He needs a bedroom which shows his sunny lifestyle. He also needs some objects which will help him to be better in charisma and comedy. The last main bedroom is for another female young adult. She is romantic, materialistic and ambitious. She wants to become a pro barkeeper, so she needs a bedroom which looks a bit like a disco or a lounge. There should be a bar for her mixology skill, too. The other bedrooms should be partisipated for sim children, one for boys, one for girls (In each bedroom should be 2 single beds and gender preferred toys).
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: blue, black, white, violet, red, green
    Colors you dislike: neon colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? It would be nice if this lot would be included with a pool and a area with a barbeque grill for throwing partys.
    Additional instructions? It would be great if there is a room where my sims can do their hobbies. The rest do I want to take in your decission.

Thank you very much :D
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJP19299: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any updates or changes, please edit your original post and leave me a note here. Changes can be made up until your request is claimed by one of our creators. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a wonderful Friday! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Thank you :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hello Jenny0786
    Ive goodish news your request for a sims4 version of the halliwell house from the charmed tv show has now been up loaded to the gallery.
    To DL go the gallery
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/FF98DB18980311E48C0460BE52836DC7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=calmorezoo&max=25

As you know sims4 is very restricted re lot sizes and lack of landscaping and basements.
    this has ment that ive had to leave out the hedge maze as there just wasnt the room

heres a picture
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/104000924882379339686/albums/6102385882435712881/6102385881475502722?cfem=1&pid=6102385881475502722&oid=104000924882379339686
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    edited January 2015
    Username: deadncrispy
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):n/a
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): i think its contemperary or it may be traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? none since they're are none out yet
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): i dont know
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) i have one kid so far, a girl. so do a girl themed room. like pink and stuff. and one married couple. male and female.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: i dont really have any
    Colors you dislike: black, hot pink, grey and white
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used:umm none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:http://www.monsterhouseplans.com/country-style-house-plans-4746-square-foot-home-2-story-4-bedroom-and-5-bath-0-garage-stalls-by-monster-house-plans-plan58-426.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.) a glass green house garden, pool but not a boring rectangle one, and kids play area. and a designated rocket area
    Additional instructions? on the picture of the house, the bottom part of it is rock wall, the top part of it you can change the color of it just as long as the bottom stays the same. in the blueprint pics there are a few walk in closets and a pantry. i know they dont have a functionality in game but if you could make some decorative walk in closets thatd be great. i want a room for hobbies if possible. in the den i want a computer for my sim. and some book shelf and maby a kids desk for doing homework. in the master suit bathroom i want a jacuzzi tub. and if possible where the hobby room and utility room on the first floor is, you can combine that into one big room if you want considering there is no need for a utility room yet. a home gym with a bathroom would be great but if theres not enough room then leave it out.
    thanks!
    Post edited by deadncrispy on
    @deadncrispy: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, you know the drill. lol Have a wonderful weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2015
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Hello Jenny0786
    Ive goodish news your request for a sims4 version of the halliwell house from the charmed tv show has now been up loaded to the gallery.
    To DL go the gallery and type my username into the search tab.

As you know sims4 is very restricted re lot sizes and lack of landscaping and basements.
    this has ment that ive had to leave out the hedge maze as there just wasnt the room

heres a picture

Yay for the Charmed House! Download it from the Gallery here. :)

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Good morning, everyone!

I would like to claim the following:

Date: December 22, 2014
    Username: tanubanue
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Tanu and I are already friends so I will contact her by email and on her page. Hope all are well!

h2xmsbl]
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    Good morning, everyone!

I would like to claim the following:

Date: December 22, 2014
    Username: tanubanue
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Tanu and I are already friends so I will contact her by email and on her page. Hope all are well!

I've answered your mypage messages too Sue. Soooo Excited and happy! Thank you for accepting my request! :)
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hello again wonderful DNA team! (Goodness I've been away from the forums forever :o )

Username: B4b3GuRl
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4 :)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One large master bedroom with a walk-in closet
    Number of bathrooms:2
    Favorite color schemes: Gold, pale pinks, powder blues, white, cream
    Colors you dislike: nothing too bright
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please :)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used: n/a
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A large, fenced in, empty garden with seating area, formal dining room, his and her office.
    Additional instructions? I really want an upscale home for a couple of socialite sims I have who are very career/skill focused. I'd love a his and her office, her side set for the business career, his for the tech career, a creative skill room would be great with instruments, an easel, and a bonsai tree. A lounge area with a bar, and various games would be great, as well as a large, upscale kitchen. A little wood working shed outside would be perfect.

Thanks so much! :blush:
    Post edited by B4b3GuRl on
    thank you for posting the link to halliwell Manor . Sec
    h2xmsbl]

hey umm can someone help me? i just moved my sims and before i moved i had guest sims in the house. now there in the new house and wont leave. how do i get rid of them? its really frustrating.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    hey umm can someone help me? i just moved my sims and before i moved i had guest sims in the house. now there in the new house and wont leave. how do i get rid of them? its really frustrating.

I am sorry DNA team for interrupting your thread. This link may help you @deadncrispy
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808839/step-by-step-instruction-on-how-to-get-rid-of-unwanted-sims
    rosemow wrote: »

I am sorry DNA team for interrupting your thread. This link may help you @deadncrispy
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808839/step-by-step-instruction-on-how-to-get-rid-of-unwanted-sims

Thank you Rose Im sure this will help everyone.
    as i had that every issue only last week.

h2xmsbl]

rosemow wrote: »

thank you so much!!! now my only problem was all my furniture disapeared. and im trying to get it back exactly as it was.

• ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    I updated my request. Thank u all.
    edited January 2015
    I would like to for fill this sim request
    as i love the new version of Hawaii five O

Date: November 12, 2014
    Username: Miss_Piggy751
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Scott Caan of Hawaii Five-0, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

I will send FR and leave message on the requesties board But please can they check into my request communication thread Link bellow

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3-4-jenny0786-please-go-to-dna/p1
    h2xmsbl]

edited January 2015
    Good news miss_piggy .
    your request has now been uploaded to the gallery.
    Have fun with your sim alike of Danny Williams (AKA Scott Caan) from the TV show Hawaii five O.

To dl ; go to my page gallery

https://us.v-cdn.net/5022015/uploads/userpics/950/pBBC9BNPNTB9X.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

@deadncrispy: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, you know the drill. lol Have a wonderful weekend! :)

yep! tand thanks! :D i edited my request slighty. you'll see on the bottom of the request.

Id like to claim the following sims3 build request.

Username: ObviouSecret
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Cinema for Monte Vista
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Ive lefta message with the requestor
    But please can they check into my request comunication thread
    link bellow;

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3-4-jenny0786-please-go-to-dna/p1
    h2xmsbl]

edited January 2015
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Good news miss_piggy .
    your request has now been uploaded to the gallery.
    Have fun with your sim alike of Danny Williams (AKA Scott Caan) from the TV show Hawaii five O.

To dl ; go to my page gallery

https://us.v-cdn.net/5022015/uploads/userpics/950/pBBC9BNPNTB9X.jpg

Thank you! :D
    The gallery link is listed under the Finished Requests. You can also go straight to this download by clicking here.
    SLpPUp.png