Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Topia Creative Competition (The Winners Are)

Comments

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2015
    Calmorezoo
    I wanted to ask a question on the question page and it moved it here. I am sorry, I didn't mean to mess things up! :blush:
    Are we allowed to have alchemy and vegetable gardens?
    Post edited by SandraKB on
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2015
    SandraKB wrote: »
    Calmorezoo
    I wanted to ask a question on the question page and it moved it here. I am sorry, I didn't mean to mess things up! :blush:

your ok ,youve none anything wrong .

I just have a Q&A post, so others can see and read them all in one place and it might answer their queries.

What is your question ?

If you want you can edit your post with the Q&A and reuse it for your question
    (click top right corner of the post you created which you wish to edit)

h2xmsbl]

• snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited January 2015
    Entry
    Residential lot
    User name- snowdove58
    Type- High class $60,000 Plus
    Name of lot- Woodland Acre - link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8545224
    Price- $87,500
    Lot size- 30x20
    Story - Ebon and Fern worked hard to get enough simoleons to finish the house. The garden and sunflower bring in cash everyday so that they can spend time doing a lot of frolicking. Ebon has started his first poetry book, and Fern is learning the alchemy and painting. She will not allow a telescope on the lot! They have a few things they want to do before starting their family, but everything is ready. Ebon has upgraded everything, so no fires or breakages.
    The front door is set for proper placement. I removed the spawners because the game will place them again when you put the house on a lot. I did not build it in Riverview but test placed it at 70 Long Island Drive there and it places fine. Custard checked
    Pictures
    Front
    Screenshot-110_zps5264bd28.jpg
    Back
    Screenshot-108_zpse226902c.jpg
    !st floor
    Screenshot-742_zpsc7c33c10.jpg
    2nd floor
    Screenshot-67_zps5daa5ffd.jpg
    Attic
    Screenshot-722_zps4829cc87.jpg
    Pictures and descriptions- http://s1156.photobucket.com/user/SaskiaDay/media/Woodland Acre/Screenshot-109_zps384529bb.jpg.html?sort=6&o=0
    edited January 2015

wow snow, beautiful
    rec'd/faved
    someones fairies will be very happy living there
    h2xmsbl]

• snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Thank you Cal :D Thank you Rose and Ciane too!!!! I have never had an alien abduction before. I'm glad he picked Fern instead of Ebon cuze I'm not ready for a baby yet. After the last time he took her I used a cheat and got him. I'm going to play him >:)
    Talk about aliens Ive not had that happen in ages, along with robbers.
    h2xmsbl]

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Woodland Acres is a very nice home for fairy sims! @snowdove58 :) The exterior design of the house is very nice! Very nice colour shades and patterns that you have used for the exterior of the home! The roofing is so very nice! The pink coloured fencing looks nice. The flower box open shutter windows look pretty. Very nice outdoors areas! It looks nice how you have the river around the island, and have placed the mill wheel in the build. It is nice that you have the wedding arch there, which they got married under. Very nice backyard harvestable garden area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvests produce from the plants and trees there. It is great that you have money trees growing there! It is great that Fern found the money tree seeds. The happy sunflowers look nice there. Very nice outdoor dining area for sims to ebuoy cooking on the grill and eating their meal under the shade of the tree at the table. The pea shooter is great! It will help prevent zombies! . Very nice furnishing of and layout of the interior of the home! The cost stand is a nice home touch beside the front door and the patterned floor rug there looks nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the foyer area. Very nice office! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or resting on the sofa having a read or watching tv.. The leaves pictures on the wall, the plant in the corner and the pink flowers on the desk are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The clock on the side table is a nice touch there. Sims will have fun playing chess. The floral pattern of the seats looks nice, and the floral lamps either side of the tv look very nice. Nice patterned floor rugs that you have placed there and through the rooms through the home. The wooden texture of the walls in the office and downstairs bathroom looks nice. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or in the rocking chair listening to music from the gramophone or reading a book from the bookcase of enjoying watching tv, whilst warming up in front of the fire. Sims will need to be careful if eating from the jelly bean plant! The insect displays, flowers in the corner and the hanging birdhouse are nice there. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! Nice eat in dining area! The trunk themed table and seat looks nice and the floral rug looks pretty. The type of fireplace that you have used there looks nice and homely . Nice side wall bar stool counter. Very nice baking nook! Sims will enjoy cooking in the bakery oven there, and the cookie jar on the counter , the jugs on the wall shelves abd the hanging apron and pots on the walls are nice kitchen touches there. It is great that there is a canning section nook in the home! The breadsticks and flour look nice on the canning display shelves. Very nice and pretty recolouring of the washing machine and dryer! Very nice upper landing toys area! Child sims will have fun playing with the toys, and riding the rocking horse. The fairy sims will have riding the train! Sims will enjoy dancing using the dance bar. Very nice master bedroom! The texture of the walls looks very nice and the leafy themed bed suits well the type of home. The green and white colour scheme of the room looks nice, and the nature themed lighting, bookcase and seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats reading a book and warming up in front of the fire. It is nice that you have a cot in the room too. The plants are nice touches on the dresser for sims to see when in the room. The girls and boys room are very nice! The wall pattern in the rooms is very nice! It looks nice how you have angled the bookcase in the corners. The fairy teddy is cute there! The sheep and frog seats in the rooms are cute for sims to sit on and the butterfly and mushroom themed curtains are very pretty and nice. The frog themed dresser and the dragon on top of it look great in the boys room! Great alchemy room! Sims will enjoy brewing up elixirs there!
    It is a very nice home, both indoors, and the exterior! :)

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited January 2015
    Entry For Fairies - Singles

Username ; illusie
    Name of sim ; Elvina Violet
    Sex & Age ; Female, YA
    Funds ; § 32151
    Story ; Ever since Elvina was little she loved the supernatural. Her parents worried that she hang out with the wrong kind. Not just others with a bad influence, but the wrong kind of occult. Elvina loved to play hide and seek with werewolves, and would often play with witches. But things got worse when Elvina was a teenager. She even went as far as calling a vampire her best friend! Elvina´s parents worried a lot about this and decided for her own good they would send Elvina to Fairy Topia. There she would be surrounded by her own kind and would be out of reach of the wrong kind of friends she has now. Elvina was sad that her parents send her to another town, but at the same time she was excited. Fairy Topia was a city full of fairies. How cool was that?! Elvina really couldn´t wait to go there. It seemed like the perfect place to explore her fairy abillities.

About sim:
    Traits: Charismatic, Excitable, Friendly, Loves the Outdoors and Supernatural Fan
    LFT: Magic Makeover
    Favourites: Fruit parfait, Indle and Spiceberry
    Astrological sign: Scorpio
    Skills: Alchemy (8), Athletic (2), Charisma (8), Cooking (6), Handiness (1), Painting (3)
    She also has fairy magical abllity skills, but I´m not sure what level she currently is.

Download link ; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8547972

Pictures:

629598_orig.jpg

5623703_orig.png

6740561_orig.jpg

5826122_orig.jpg

260293_orig.jpg
    Post edited by illusie on
    I can hardly wait to see your fairy Illusie
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you. I am still working on her skills and don´t have enough pictures yet. I might post some pictures later today, depends on how good the ones are that I have now.
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    [img][/img]a-fairy-friend.gif

Hello everyone. I hope that everyone is doing well. It's wonderful to see these amazing new entries here. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Elvina is a very nice fairy! @illusie :) Her traits are very nice and combine great together. The green and spiceberry colour scheme of her clothing and hair is very nice. Her coloured wings are very pretty. The patterns on her outfits are very nice. The flowers on her hair look very nice and suit her.
    She is a lovely fairy sim :)
    I will look forward to seeing further pictures that you post of her.
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    [img][/img]a-fairy-friend.gif

Hello everyone. I hope that everyone is doing well. It's wonderful to see these amazing new entries here. :D

Hi
    Thank you for sharing that lovely picture and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :D
    well illusie one mighty pretty fairy you have there
    h2xmsbl]

All Updated
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you for the compliments! I´m still working on my entry.
  • whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    Username ; whatsociallife
    which band (starter-mid-high) ; starter (comes in under 24k)
    Name of lot ; Fit for a Fairy
    Lot size ; 20 x20
    Story ; Nobody knows who built this house though the locals are fairly sure they weren't human. Hidden in the woods for possibly centuries this house was found after extensive woodlands were cut down. Many stories are told about the property and its magical history so nobody is willing to make the decision to demolish it. It is said that it would bring bad luck. So after standing empty for so long a brave soul has dared to put it on the market hoping that someone a little magical will want to live in this special house and bring it back to life.

Pictures ;
    Front View
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    Back View
    Screenshot-187.jpg

Screenshot-190.jpg

Screenshot-189.jpg

Lounge
    Screenshot-193.jpg

Slideshow: http://s833.photobucket.com/user/sandymdh/slideshow/Fit for a Fairy?sort=3

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8547724#
    edited January 2015
    whatsociallife
    cute little cottage love the front garden landscaping
    Rec'd and Faved
    h2xmsbl]

@whatsociallife, what a lovely house.
    I have uploaded my fairy (click on the picture to go to the download):

original.jpg

My entry is now finished, but I don´t know how to find the direct link to it.

• blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Good morning everyone. The new creations are excellent. @Illusie- I think this is the link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8547972 . :)
    YShQCz1.png
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    What a fun thread to come and visit! I love your house, snow! It looks nice and roomy and I like the layout too.
    WSL, I absolutely love the multi-level fun you had! It looks like a great compact build with plenty of room for a single sim or couple.
    Illusie, your fairy is as cute as you are!
    Lovely fairy pic, Sharon!
    I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.
    thank you all. ts nice to see you popping in again Ciane
    h2xmsbl]