Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo I love the unique architecture of Aye Aye Captain :) as with all your builds beautifully furnished and landscaped. Hugs Folly
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Hello @kipperfan01 thank you very much for visiting here and your kind words, very much appreciated :D

Thank you so much @follyfoot for your lovely words, lovely to see you here :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis feature of your Sloane's Kitchen and Sloane's Computer Lab. :D
    They are very gorgeous rooms and very deserving to be featured. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    I posted congratulations on the rooms thread but just wanted to say here again congratulations on Sloane's Kitchen and Sloane's Computer Lab being favourited by Maxis :)
    Thank you so much for telling me dear Rose and @RyeCris16, this has been the best surprise, I'm so excited simply can't concentrate on anything else today :D Many thanks for the nominations @RyeCris16 very kind of you and much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis features Masajo! Very well done! (*) (*) (*)
    Thanks @yanti68 this really is the best feeling in the world :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Congratulations masajo - great news about your feature. :D
    Thank you @folala it was the best surprise, such a happy feeling :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Summerscape

For Build-n-Share Challenge 8 we had to use the shell of Springscape in Oasis Springs to create a home for a father and his three sons (baby, child and teen). The father's favourite colour being green was the base colour of the house, the teen liked pink, the baby grey and the child yellow. I removed all the inner walls, rebuilt and totally refurbished. Removed all existing landscaping and added a pool, play area, patio and garden area (the father's hobby).

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4E4445878A0611E48310FF1C0CFB05CF

928a3ef8-a426-41e6-ade9-e4b14bb301b6_zpsa6f53eed.png

Picture3_zps9b233341.jpg

Picture4_zps749bae7e.jpg

Picture5_zps0e499d99.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Summerscape is a very nice home! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and rocks on the edges of the front pathway. The lights look nice how you have placed them on the front exterior of the home. Very nice back patio pool and outdoors living area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and child sims will like playing on the monkey bars. Great gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. It is nice that you have an umbrella covered table and a seat bench there for sims to enjoy sitting poolside in the sunshine, and watching other sims who are in the pool. Very nice refurnishing and new layout of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have used the dad's favourite colour which is green through the home. The window dining corner area is nice. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst dining there, and the type of and placement of the curtains there looks very nice! The fruit bowl looks nice on the tahoe for sims to see as they are eating their meals. The green and brown colour scheme of the kitchen looks calming. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice bedrooms! The rabbits print on the kids room walls looks nice. Child sims will have fun watching tv on the cute penguin themed tv whilst laying in bed! It looks very nice how you have placed the green blinds on the bedhead section in the master bedroom. The flowers on the bedside tables and the lights on the walls either sudes of the blinds are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy waking up and seeing the flowers. The pink patterned bed in the teens room suits her with pink being her favourite colour. The sun decor looks nice on the wall. Very nice living room! The green and red colours of the sofas, patterned floor rug and picture on the wall look nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv, and enjoying the sunlight coming in the through the windows. The fruit bowl on the tv table and fruit pictures on the nearby wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. It looks very nice how you have done the sink counter in the bathroom!
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you very much dear Rose for this wonderful review, I really do appreciate your kind words and encouragement and how you always see good in everything. Really glad you like the flowers at the front, we were on a budget which was dwindling quickly at this point :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Love your latest, Summer Escape. The architecture is clean and sleek, beautiful. The retro interior is a perfect compliment to the exterior and well designed. :) Really like your fence choice, it looks fantastic and doesn't make the back yard feel closed off. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I finally found enough time to get back here and finish looking through your Showcase thread. I love your moderns but I also like your more traditional builds. Hard to pick a favourite but my kudos have to go to your remake of Springscape house, Summerscape. It's always a good test I think when builders have to work under constraints. :) I love some of your interior design ideas. Would you be offended if I pinched a few? They would be used as a compliment I assure you. :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful design Masajo! :D Loving the roof and the exterior wall texture! Lovely garden and pool area. Inside I love the bedrooms very much. Happy Holidays to you and your family Masajo! Hugs :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas Masajo! :D
    Summerscape is a perfect replacement for Springscape in Oasis Springs! :D
    Great architectural detail, I like this one better. Great placement of wall lighting in exterior part. I also like your landscaping too. I adore the placement of plants and your backyard is very cool too! And your interior, amazing! Great use of different furnishing styles.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves, downloading this lot too, and replacing to this lot too for my future legacy play. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you very much @Chris2fer03 for your kind words, much appreciated :D

@sawdust really lovely of you to have a look through here and leave great feedback, thank you so much. Really happy you like my interior design and of course I wouldn't be offended at all :D

@yanti68 wishing you very Happy Holidays and hope you have a great time with your family and loved ones. Thank you very much for all your kindness and encouragement :D

Merry Christmas @RyeCris16 and thank you very much for your generous words, you really are very encouraging. Thank you also for the dl and fave, much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    Love your stunning creations, I especially liked the Estate.. Hats off to you! :)
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Summerscape is a wonderful build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Another wonderful build Masajo Summerscape is beautifully landscaped, I love the soft sandy colour you have chosen for the exterior and the cool green decor. Hugs Folly
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Hey masajo, I'm glad I find you. now I have one Simmer more which I going to follow :D Your houses are awesome, especially Elegant Designs :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hello @GeminiJake01 and welcome, thank you so much for your lovely comments :D
    Thank you so much @kamb1403, really appreciate your kind words :D
    Very kind of you @follyfoot, thank you so much :D
    Lovely to see you here @YJP19299 thank you very much for your lovely words :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Contemporary Heights

For Build-n-Share Challenge 9 the brief was to build 3 self contained apartment style spaces for families up to 5 plus baby, a large recreation area with entertainment for all ages (which could be converted into a further apartment if needed), a play area outside and a communal veg plot. I chose a modern style for the complex and divided the recreation area into separate adults and kids, both with plenty to do :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7167694A951B11E487788C3E01997734

Picture2_zps6d4d3e76.jpg

Picture3_zps7bfc871b.jpg

Picture4_zpse10a1628.jpg

99961973-448f-4e8e-afe3-274ab931449f_zps3b906881.png

Picture5_zps6a8b87e2.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited January 2015
    The layout of Contemporary Heights is very nice! :) The modern exterior design of the apartments looks very nice. The wooden texture of the exteriors look nice and great roofing. It looks nice the types of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. The lights look nice on the exterior of the homes. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks on the edges of the apartments at the front area of the build, and the flowers/plants and water fountain feature is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when they come to the gated entrance. It looks nice that you have a fenced gateway to the courtyard area of the home. The Palm trees in the outdoors areas add to the nice look of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the apartments! The orange and black colour scheme of the first bathroom looks nice and the black hanging robe on the wall is a nice touch. The pink and white colour scheme of the girls bedroom is pretty. The bunny print on the wall and the flowers on the bedside table are nice for the sim to see when laying in bed. They will enjoy sitting at the study desk table using the computer. The bedhead wall area in the master bedroom is very nice! It looks nice how there is the black pattern section of the wall behind the bed and the purple colour of the wall either side. The wall lights look nice how you have placed them either sides. The butterflies picture looks nice on the wall, and the white flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Nice open layout of the living, dining and kitchen area. It looks nice how you have the corner of kitchen cabinets. Great tv watching area for sims to enjoy sitting resting watching a program. The fruit bowl on the dining table is nice for sims to see when eating their meals. The diferent coloured blinds look nice together. The second bathroom is very nice! It looks great how you have done the curved sink counter, and the wall lights look nice how you have placed them either side of the mirror. The tissue box looks homely there. The purple colour of the walls and seating in the second apartment living room creates a nice look. Sims will enjoy sitting chatying and watchng tv there. The plant in the corner nook and the fruit bowl on the coffee table add nice looks in the room for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets on the walls there, and the island oval bar stool counter is very nice. The purple and green colour scheme of this apartment looks nice. The patterned floor rug that you have used in the areas of the apartment looks nice how you have placed it. Very nice master bedroom! Nice sunny window arnchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in the armchairs with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The birds decor on the bedhead wall and the white flowers on the bedside tables are very nice for the sims to enjoy seeing whilst either sitting on the seats or laying in bed. Child sims will have fun playing with the toys in the playroom or enjoy creating artwork on the art table. Nice window dining nook area in the recreation room. Sims will enjoy looking out at the views through the windows whilst eating a meal there. The purple and black colour scheme of the room looks nice. Very nice bar area! It looks great how you have placed the drinks cabinets on the wall. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano being played whilst sitting at the tables or on the stools having a drink, or are having fun playing chess. The grey and orange colour scheme of the third apartment looks very nice. The pattern that you have used for the tv wall in the living room and for the wall behind the study desk look nice. Very nice computer study desk area! It is nice that sims can enjoy either sitting rekaxing in the arnchair there reading a book from the bookshelf or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the lights on the wall and have done the study desk wall. The butterflies are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice kitchen and eat in dining area. The fruit bowl looks nice on the dining table, and wall tiling is nice. The central outdoors courtyard area is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pools or enjoy growing plants in the planter boxes. The ground texture is very nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Sims will enjoy cooking meals outdoors and eating the food in the sunshine at the picnic tables or at the umbrella covered tables.
    It is a very nice build. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top