Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    S-W has had 8 kids! 7 are boys!!!!!!!!! They are (in age order) : Sam, Samuel (twins & YA), Harry, George (twins and teens), Daniel, Cindy (twins and kids. Cindy's the heir),Bill (hate the name, was meant to be Billy, mistyped. :( ), Thom (twins and kids). You may guess I'm fed up with all the boys. Hopefully Cindy's luck isn't like S-W's. I WANT SOME GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    and my family grows!!!
    shirofamlytree2_zpsaab98756.jpg

ive got really attached to Kuin she is just awesome!!
    S-W has had 8 kids! 7 are boys!!!!!!!!! They are (in age order) : Sam, Samuel (twins & YA), Harry, George (twins and teens), Daniel, Cindy (twins and kids. Cindy's the heir),Bill (hate the name, was meant to be Billy, mistyped. :( ), Thom (twins and kids). You may guess I'm fed up with all the boys. Hopefully Cindy's luck isn't like S-W's. I WANT SOME GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh wow!! you have eight kids that it is above and Beyond the call of duty for Snow White!! Good job and I hope you get some girls
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member

Hope you get some girls!
    You can change Bill's name:

Ctrl + Shift + C
    testingcheats true
    cas.fulleditmode
    Take the family into CAS and you can change the name :P
    Yay!!! But I think I may have actually grown to like his name. No idea why but I just have. I can even swap between names if I feel like it!
    Thanks anyway! :)
    > @VeeVours said:
    > KrazyKatSms wrote: »
    >
    > S-W has had 8 kids! 7 are boys!!!!!!!!! They are (in age order) : Sam, Samuel (twins & YA), Harry, George (twins and teens), Daniel, Cindy (twins and kids. Cindy's the heir),Bill (hate the name, was meant to be Billy, mistyped. ), Thom (twins and kids). You may guess I'm fed up with all the boys. Hopefully Cindy's luck isn't like S-W's. I WANT SOME GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh wow!! you have eight kids that it is above and Beyond the call of duty for Snow White!! Good job and I hope you get some girls

Thanks
  • Jonathan121501Jonathan121501 Posts: 61 Member
    I'll definitely try this one! I love having a big household in The Sims!
  • Jonathan121501Jonathan121501 Posts: 61 Member
    Can I make my household with both parents? Or should I start of with only the female?
    > @Jonathan121501 said:
    > Can I make my household with both parents? Or should I start of with only the female?

I started with my male and female already married so that was out of the way. It's easier with both parents in the house, you just have to wait until the eldest child is a YA so you can move them out to make space for the final baby.
    Hope this helped! :)
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    Update: http://sims4stories.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/disney-legacy-challenge-generation-1-part-8/

Things are going great with my Sim family. And thanks to one of the young adults moving out, there's now room for the seventh child :)
    Update
    I'm almost ready to age up my 2 teens into YA's! Then I can kick 'em out. Then I can age up 2 of my kids (the twins that consists of the heir) and then I'm on the 2nd generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quick question: Can I move out some kids I have with the YA's?

Well done to everyone! Your all doing REALLY well!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Update<br />
    I'm almost ready to age up my 2 teens into YA's! Then I can kick 'em out. Then I can age up 2 of my kids (the twins that consists of the heir) and then I'm on the 2nd generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
    Quick question: Can I move out some kids I have with the YA's?<br />
    <br />
    Well done to everyone! Your all doing REALLY well!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

As long as they've either completed their aspiration or earned an A in school then sure :)
    edited January 2015
    Snow White is dead and im offishly starting the Cinderell part!!
    shirofamlytree3_zpsdd3c131a.jpg

by the way this is Kuin (sister to my Cinderell sim) she is even pretty when she is pregant
    01-03-15_1-19nbspPM_zpsba503589.jpg
    Post edited by VeeVours on
    > @VeeVours said:
    > Snow Whit is dead and im offishly starting the Cinderell part!!
    >
    >
    > by the way this is Kuin (sister to my Cinderell sim) she is even pretty when she is pregant
    Poor Snow-White (you accidently missed of the e) and have you watched the TV show hero's? One of the characters is called Hiro. Are you Japanese? The names sound Japanese.
    I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! Only 1 more point and I think 3 posts to go then I'm a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to post pictures!
    edited January 2015
    > @VeeVours said:<br />
    > Snow Whit is dead and im offishly starting the Cinderell part!!<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > by the way this is Kuin (sister to my Cinderell sim) she is even pretty when she is pregant<br />
    Poor Snow-White (you accidently missed of the e) and have you watched the TV show hero's? One of the characters is called Hiro. Are you Japanese? The names sound Japanese.
    The Name hiro is Japanese but he's not named after the TV series. he's named after the new Disney movie big hero 6 :)

And no I'm not Japanese I live in Louisiana i'm just a nerd lol
  • TheLeadingLadyTheLeadingLady Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! Thanks for linking to my Youtube channel. <3 Loving the challenge so far. I am so close to Gen 2!
    > @VeeVours said:
    > KrazyKatSms wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > The Name hiro is Japanese but he's not named after the TV series. he's named after the new Disney movie big hero 6
    >
    > And no I'm not Japanese I live in Louisiana i'm just a nerd lol

Oh, I'm from England.
    If anyone is having the problem with a load of twin boys, it's the new patch. I read it on youtube.
    Ignore this comment

It will make me a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > @KrazyKatSms said:
    > Ignore this comment
    >
    >
    > It will make me a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't, does anyone now why this is. I have had this account since last month, posted 30 times and have 50 points. I'm confused. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    lol the post spam.. calm down!
    Hey! Thanks for linking to my Youtube channel.
    Welcome :)
    I just had 4 sims age up! It was crazy! Now I only have 4 kids in the house!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
    Family tree update!!!
    shirofamlytree4_zps5c94d459.jpg

Cinderella just had her first kid and it was a girl!!!!!!
    prog_zps3d150ddc.jpg
    i named her Etang its French for pond she's going to be my Tiana sim! :D
    I'm on generation 2! Cindy is a teen.
    She weirdly has 3 days off school but her twin doesn't. Does anyone know why this could be?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top