Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    I was originally doing Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel. I have them as all sisters. The mother and father just had three kids all of them are boys. They have nothing to do with the challenge. My three girls are all teenagers and have yet to become friends with each other. I make sure that onto stays away from both Elsa and Rapunzel. Rapunzel and Elsa simply stay away from each other because they both have loaner traits.

The only thing that threw me for a curve is because my two adults just had three boys and I didn't know if original three sisters were allowed to talk to their brothers or not but you have cleared that up for me so thank you.

Did any of that explanation help?
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    > @VeeVours said:
    > [quote="KrazyKatSms;13114111"]I did know that from TS3. I tried adopting a kid because I had a mod which would let me do that. The mod didn't work so my man (S-W hubby) was completely wiped from the game. Luckily for me I hadn't saved for a while so I could go back before the adoption. I t was pretty annoying though. If I only had 6 kids and no one had aged up to move out because I aged S-W and her hubby into adults so they're exactly the same age.

>

> I find it pretty hectic with 6 kids when they come home from school because they're tense from me forcing them to study hard![/quote]
    >
    > But it seems like you have a plan and it's working out
    > I think you're doing a great job keep it up
    > you only need one more kid

Thanks
    The heir for my challenge is called Cindy but I call her Cidyrella! It really isn't funny, tell me if it is.
    I have some really bad news to share. Apparently there was a glitch in the game and all of my saved files got deleted. That means I have to start from Snow white all over again. I had gotten so far I was almost done with this Legacy challenge. i'm crying on the inside right now like so hard :I
    OMG! That is terrible news! Had you almost finished Snow-White or the entire challenge? I feel terrible for you. :(
    [quote="KrazyKatSms;13115376"]OMG! That is terrible news! Had you almost finished Snow-White or the entire challenge? I feel terrible for you. :([/quote]

It was the entire challenge
    I was on the last three T.T
  • MasonCoolRocksMasonCoolRocks Posts: 101 Member
    Hello I am doing a whodunnit and would like if some of you would like to join, just go to my profile click Whodunnit Applications OPENED and fill in the application.
    tumblr_inline_n391zbbc581sup1ue.gif
    > @VeeVours said:
    > [quote="KrazyKatSms;13115376"]OMG! That is terrible news! Had you almost finished Snow-White or the entire challenge? I feel terrible for you. :([/quote]
    >
    > It was the entire challenge
    > I was on the last three T.T

That is one of the worst things that could happen. I feel terrible for you
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Veevours. :( Is there any way to find the saved files back?
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    VeeVours wrote: »
    I have some really bad news to share. Apparently there was a glitch in the game and all of my saved files got deleted. That means I have to start from Snow white all over again. I had gotten so far I was almost done with this Legacy challenge. i'm crying on the inside right now like so hard :I

Oh wow that's awful!
    Have you checked on answer HQ?
    this is not the first time this is happened to me. For some reason my laptop and the Sims four just don't get along. Though last time I was able to find my saved files by rebooting my computer (I have tried that) I've also been on different forms to see if there is a way to fix it but so far there isn't. It's okay It's just a game right and I don't mind restarting.

My old snow white Who was named Rose Red (do you know your fairytales?) was rather boring looking this time I decide to go with something different so she's very pink and lives in a pink castle and her name is yuki shiro which literally translates to Snow White. It's amusing enough to where I'm okay with starting over I guess.
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    Yep, I do know Rose Red. That's one of my favorite fairytales :) I'm glad you decided to start over, and I hope you're having fun with the challenge.

I updated my avatar to show Cinderella - my second generation heir. I blogged about the challenge here: http://sims4stories.wordpress.com/ (I'm already on part 5, guess I'm a little obsessed). The website also shows my family tree and the cast of characters!

New Snow gust had her first set of kids they were twins one boy and one girl. Girl is obviously going to be Cindarella I named her Asche it's German for ashes I (thought it was funny)

I named her twin brother Tadashi because I know for a fact since I'm going to have seven kids that I'm going to be able to have another boy so that I can call him Hiro. I'm doing this simply because I just noticed that his name would be Hiro Shiro and that like crazy rhymes and it kind of makes me happy on the inside.
    edited December 2014
    Yep, I do know Rose Red. That's one of my favorite fairytales :) I'm glad you decided to start over, and I hope you're having fun with the challenge.

I updated my avatar to show Cinderella - my second generation heir. I blogged about the challenge here: http://sims4stories.wordpress.com/ (I'm already on part 5, guess I'm a little obsessed). The website also shows my family tree and the cast of characters!

Oh I like. Added :)

I feel kinda cheaty because their house is so big due to Mary Margaret having mastered painting and painting masterpieces that sell for 2000 each or more. At least there's some good expensive houses on the Gallery. I love that feature... means I don't have to build if I don't want lol
    I mostly just grab a house unfurnished and furnish it. (What I'm using now https://youtube.com/watch?v=KzzjtOUq2aA)
  • Gameater_SimsGameater_Sims Posts: 94 Member
    Your challenges are hard , so i decide to make Ariel sim . Wait for me ...
    I think a good idea for the teens would that they have to get an a in school before they age up because the aspirations are longer and harder to complete. If you give a teen the big happy family they have to have children and all that jazz.
    edited December 2014
    Asche (Cinderella) is now a teen!

I'm still not done with snow white because I need one more kid.
    she had another set of twins so I've got it up to six kids.
    I have to wait for tadashi to become an adult (he still a teen) so that I can move him out of the house so that I can have one more kid. other than that everything is on track.

Sidenote though tabashi is BFFs with his baby brother Hiro :)
    Post edited by VeeVours on
    edited December 2014
    Updates!

I've added a family tree :)familyecho.com/?p=MMDVT&c=f24nwfc7kn&f=459357180995654320
    Two have moved out now, Snow has 3 grandchildren and is now an adult.. crazy how she had 7 kids in her YA life, probably all the twins. Anyways here's some photos

PtqEkXs.jpg
    Eva got a girlfriend, a royal family I found on the gallery 'cause why not?

DYMnCWE.jpg
    Emma and Renesmee (her childhood BFF and teen crush) both aged and got married and had kids too!

wIvufMQ.jpg
    Child A who's name I can't remember

nb9fvS2.jpg
    Child B who's name I can't remember (Renesmee's hair is naturally brown)

5WXTLjM.jpg
    Also, I love Renesmee's hair it's amazing in that colour dvdsims.blogspot.com.br/2014/11/conversion-set-5.html

yk3EjH9.jpg
    And a nice shot of Emma being pretty...
    She didn't change much from teen, I changed her clothes but that's all really, I kept the same makeup and hair because I'm lazy

If you're wondering I use mods and CC. Most of my hair is David Sims because I love it so so much.
    I pretty much find everything on the SimsVIP mod and CC showcases, so check there :)
    And I didn't use a mod for the children - I generated them in CAS XD
    Updates!

I've added a family tree :)familyecho.com/?p=MMDVT&c=f24nwfc7kn&f=459357180995654320
    Two have moved out now, Snow has 3 grandchildren and is now an adult.. crazy how she had 7 kids in her YA life, probably all the twins. Anyways here's some photos

PtqEkXs.jpg
    Eva got a girlfriend, a royal family I found on the gallery 'cause why not?

DYMnCWE.jpg
    Emma and Renesmee (her childhood BFF and teen crush) both aged and got married and had kids too!

wIvufMQ.jpg
    Child A who's name I can't remember

nb9fvS2.jpg
    Child B who's name I can't remember (Renesmee's hair is naturally brown)

5WXTLjM.jpg
    Also, I love Renesmee's hair it's amazing in that colour dvdsims.blogspot.com.br/2014/11/conversion-set-5.html

yk3EjH9.jpg
    And a nice shot of Emma being pretty...
    She didn't change much from teen, I changed her clothes but that's all really, I kept the same makeup and hair because I'm lazy

If you're wondering I use mods and CC. Most of my hair is David Sims because I love it so so much.
    I pretty much find everything on the SimsVIP mod and CC showcases, so check there :)
    And I didn't use a mod for the children - I generated them in CAS XD

I made member I can quote properly now!

Your family looks so awesome!
    Which one of the girls is going to be your Cindarella Sim?
    just wondering :)

(I will be posting up all of my random stuff about my things tomorrow when I have a chance to go over all the pictures and figure it all out)
    edited January 2015
    UPDATE 01/01/15: Hey 2015! Happy new year everyone! I updated the list with a BUNCH of YouTube videos I found! Please make sure to post a reply if you want added to the list, as it does take forever to search on YouTube! Happy Simming :)

EDIT: More photos, I updated the family tree with better photos, and the kids' names! http://www.familyecho.com/?p=Y9FDL&c=jac8v8jljt&f=459357180995654320

I also took some photos of the current house!
    RBN3i2H.jpg
    QUmMJ4B.jpg
    1pEqFkv.jpg
    UPxoK9l.jpg

And my beautiful heir who's still a child but I love her
    uQs6c5x.png

And Renesmee, she's not even part of the main legacy, she only married Emma (BUT SHE'S SO PRETTY!)
    rgW2MZO.png

I might start my next legacy with her... we'll see
    Post edited by MissPlaying on
    edited January 2015
    here is my family!

shirofamlytree_zpsa0cd8850.png

Asche is my Cinderella sim

edit: i will update my family tree as it grows
    edited January 2015
    Last update of the day
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=FSS8R&c=10iou371z2j&f=459357180995654320 <-- You can pretty much guarantee this will be changed after every play session

Eva and Neal aged, had kids and here's a pregnant Regina:
    HCbzhJ9.jpg

Ella will be a teen soon, so excited!
    Post edited by MissPlaying on
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Awesome Idea! I have already made my heir, her name is Jade Way! On the gallery as a surfer girl! Can't wait for 7 children :blush:
    Ee! More updates

ELLA IS A TEENAGER!
    Generation 2 has finally begun!
    David's an elder :( Neal and Pamela had twins, Zayden and Kasey. Regina and Leonardo had another daughter, Bella

And Ella makes great faces
    Also, this is updated again: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=QVFKI&c=4s8kg793x2&f=459357180995654320

Some photos from Ella's party

k9qx0eg.jpg
    Renesmee is still amazingly pretty

rjZ4O4g.jpg
    Emma came in mad, maybe she's jealous of me and Rene lol

jHl1JES.jpg
    Pamela before she gave birth to the twins (I aged them early for photos)

l7Hgebn.jpg
    Ella and her niece Madeline before the cake (it's odd how Ella is a teenager with five nieces and two nephews)

kGGYc88.jpg
    August/Eva bonding time. Selya does not approve of her wife hugging her brother apparently.

jlzZgLL.jpg
    And Ella's failed candle blow

TkFt2Kt.png
    SHE IS SO PRETTY!
    If I could Ella and Rene would make beautiful children *saves to gallery*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top