Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
Hello New Members! :)

What is a "New Member" of the Sims Forums?

Look under your avatar beside "Rank." Does it say "New Member?" If so, this means your activities within the forums can be quite restrictive. You may not be able to post signatures, pictures, etc.

How Will This Thread Help Me?

One way of gaining points toward becoming a full-fledged Member is to interact with others and have them react to your posts (ie. "Like," "Awesome," etc). This thread is a way of getting to Membership stat while having fun. You can introduce yourself, chat about the game, pose questions, or get to know others.

PLEASE REMEMBER: Please do not directly ask for point-based reactions (ie. "Press Like/Awesome on this post so I can become a member") per the forum rules.

Some Questions to Get You Started
1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?

Helpful Links
Newbie FAQs
Blythelyre's "Hi, My Name Is..." thread offers tons of help and resources to new Simmers. You can access it at the top of the Gifting Forums.

Membership Levels
If you have questions about the way membership levels work, please see 06Bon06's helpful thread here.

~ WELCOME AND HAPPY SIMMING! ~ :smiley:
My Wishlist on Origin:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
MY STUDIO
Post edited by brandi22 on

Comments

• jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why? I don't have a favorite EP.

2. What is your favorite thing about the game? The fact that you can play with life. It's a great distraction if yours is totally sucks.

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? motherloade, testingcheatsenabled/

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? Uh no..

5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? I didn't buy the game yet. I think my favorite thing about the game would probably be CAS, and my least favorite might be the fact that there's no toddlers.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello @jennihope :) Motherlode and testingcheatsenabled are very useful cheats to use.All the EPS have great features in them. I hope that you have fun Simming this weekend :)
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    I'm new! *joking*
    But I will pop in and help those in need, when I'm online ^_^
    Happy Friday :) ~YJ
  • presswon4engrishpresswon4engrish Posts: 172 Member
    I also really want to be able to post pictures. I'm thinking about making posts for the places I have built. I have two places up on the gallery and want to get more people to see my stuff. That and I want to join in on the games that they have posted on the forums. You have to get 50 points to become a member, right?
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm still getting used to my profile page and have just begun playing the Sims4. The navigation confuses me a bit, I'm sure I'll get it down. Not sure why I'm unable to post/pick a profile picture. I'm curious about that. So what are my favorite ep/sp from the Sims3, I love Seasons and Pets, I enjoy all the packs that give new hair, furniture, and add new play to my game. I love Seasons because, well there's 4 and I grew up in California where there's pretty much 2! I moved to North Idaho about 23 years ago and that was my first experience with all 4 Seasons. I now live in Alaska and despite what some people think, we do not all live in igloos, we have 4 Season here as well, Winter being the longest. Why pets? Well growing up my house was the house that took in all the stray animals in our neighborhood. At one time we had 16 dogs (three adult, one 7 days after we found her gave birth to 13 pups) 9 cats, and 2 parrots and 2 cockatiels. I loved having all those pets! Now that I have my own family, we have all wanted to have a dog, the apartments we've lived in do not allow pets.
    I've played my Sims4 once so far, I miss being able to create my own colors for furniture, hair, clothing, etc. I'm not sure if there's a way to do that, if there is, I haven't found it yet. I love the graphics! I'm excited to play more and to meet more Simmers. I'm still visiting my friends on Sims3 and still play Sims3.
    I do use a few cheats, money (for Sims3 it was the familyfunds cheat, and moveobjects on/off) I'm happy that Sims4 has included the moveobjects on/off cheat, I'd like to see familyfunds back.
    I'm excited to learn more about Sims4 and ways to enrich my experience with my game.
    Thanks for the opportunity to say hi!
    Happy Simming :smiley:
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    hi everyone!
    i've actually been on the site for three years
    but i've never really got into the forms but now that i am into the legacy challenge part of the forms.
    i found out that i need to start posting more so that i can be able to post pictures.
    i hope that my experience on the Sims forms will be a pleasant one :)
    Hello @presswon4engrish :) You do need to have 50 points to become a member and post pictures. It is great that you have been enjoying doing building. There are lots of different sections to simming. It is great that we can have fun playing, building, creating and also writing stories about the sims. Have fun Simming! :)
    Hello @temerald7667 :) Seasons and Pets are great EPs. It is great seeing the sims experiencing all the different types of weather and the different activities that each season brings. It is nice that you and your family cared for many stray animals as you were growing up. It was caring of you all to take in the stray animals and give them a nice home. I hope that you have lots of fun sims 4 simming! :)
    Hello VeeVours :) I hope that you enjoy doing the Legacy Challenge. Enjoy simming, watching your sims family growing up and posting your legacy story :)
    @rosemow Thank you my dear friend, I wish I could do that now, take in the strays. Someday, then I'll really drive my hubby CrAzY LOL but since he loves me, he'll put up with it :) What are you favorite and least favorite things about Sims4? I love that they included cheats like MOO. What do you think about that? Hugs and Much Love
    Hello @Tyler4768 :) It is great that you have started posting on the forums. Have fun posting! I will look forward to seeing your showcase thread and builds if you open up a thread. It is great that we have MOO back in sims 4! It is a very helpful and fun cheat to use!
    Have fun simming! :)
    Hello Temerald :) Having MOO back in the game is great! There are lots of fun and creative ways that we can use the cheat in our builds. Sims 4 is fun to play, with new features and things for our sims to enjoy doing and seeing.
  • Lollygirl1Lollygirl1 Posts: 114 Member
    Check out My Profile For Help On The sims 4 Bugs!
    @rosemow I've been reading some discussions and I keep coming across comments you have made or left for people. Rosemow you're so very friendly and offer encouragement and great tips and wonderful comments. I just wanted you to know that! Thanks for being you Rosemow :D