Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of Australia?

13...Next

Comments

• LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    Well, I'm very upset now. I will just leave and delete my post, it's up to anyone who quoted it to remove it if they're able to.
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Why the hell do people fell the need to quote spider pictures (or post them in the first place)? I hate you all. I literally jumped the first time I saw it, now I just want to cry. I think I'll just stay out of this thread now.
    I'm the only one who responded to that without quoting that monster.... Those spiders are absolutely terrifying. I'm so thankful America doesn't have anything like that....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Why the hell do people fell the need to quote spider pictures (or post them in the first place)? I hate you all. I literally jumped the first time I saw it, now I just want to cry. I think I'll just stay out of this thread now.

I jumped aswell and may have woken everybody up I screamed a little

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Why is there 5 of these spider pics crawling all over the page? When I was here there was one :scream::scream::scream:

The spiders have taken over the thread.

RUN ABBY RUN!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlT6owR5Ytg

I love that movie so much!! I was about to cry when I saw it but there was people around so I had to hold my tears in. D:

I had forgotten about the spiders, thank you.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited December 2014
    @LovelyMelody

Noo don't leave! I liked your scary picture :P hahah
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    Has anyone mentioned our spiders that are so big they eat birds. I will refrain from posting pics. Lol
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Well, I'm very upset now. I will just leave and delete my post, it's up to anyone who quoted it to remove it if they're able to.

Don't let it upset u its not worth it. It was funny
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    joleaco wrote: »
    I live there.
    Nothing special.
    Never seen a kangaroo outside of a zoo, ever.

Really? You must not get out of the city/burbs much, like ever. I used to see wild kangaroos every now and then while driving to work on a major highway in a semi-rural area. If you drive in the country you will more than likely see them, and wombats, and echidnas, snakes, big lizards etc.

Not sure if that's a criticism of me or not, but it rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

I'm a 20 year old student. I've got no reason to leave my home in the suburbs to go to rural Sydney.

When I did live in a rural area for a few months I saw snakes, lizards, cows, horses and some camels. I did see a wombat on a trail that I mentioned earlier, but I've never seen a kangaroo outside of a zoo.

No no no, sorry, did not mean to upset you :( I usually put smiley faces in my posts, and I probably should have stuck one in there as well :) I suppose people don't do road trips as much as they used to, I am double your age so have seen many dead and alive kangaroos in my time :blush:

Also try not to be upset about the huntsman pic. I will also try and remove quote with spidey pictures so arachnophobes will feel safe viewing this thread. ;)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I'm terrified of spiders as well but it's just a picture..

What did you expect in a thread about Australia :blush:
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm scared.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    Australia is a really "trendy" place here in Switzerland, a lot of students go there for improving their English.
    I think it's a really lovely place and would love to visit it some day, along with New Zealand.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    I know it's only a stereotype, but I imagine everyone to be tan, blonde, and live on the beach.
    I feel like the Universe made me with every intention of putting me in Australia but then there was a fatal error in their computers or something
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    edited December 2014
    Skip to 4:02 and this was my first impression of Australians when I was in 1st grade:

"Vegemite, vegemite, we love vegemite!" has been in stuck in my head for 15 years...
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I'm from Australia, and I hate vegemite, I know, you'd think I'm Un-Australian, but being forced to eat this as a child, now I'm an adult and refuse to eat it!
    I love the beaches but I hate the hot summer, it's way too hot.
    I've seen a kangaroo outside a zoo and a koala with it's baby on it's back, outside the zoo as well.
    :smiley: