Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you all have a good holiday?

I did

I got a camera!

What did you get?

Comments

• steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I had a nice time! Glad you did too. I got loads of stuff :D
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Feel a bit sad its all over now tho as you have that huge build up and then the day is gone and its back to normal lol oh well we still have new years i guess.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    My family doesn't celebrate christmas but it was still nice to spend time with them.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It was pretty great! Got a few goodies :)
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Went to mom's house, saw my three siblings and their spouses and loads of nieces & nephews.
    One of the best parts is mom's cooking. Got there early to help wrap the gifts for the kids. Played,
    laughed and ate. At the end we took some group shots. It was nice. :)
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    wouldve been better if you were there
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I had a nice holiday. It was very quiet. We didn't travel (unusual for us) because my husband had to work the day after Christmas. But it was kind of fun just relaxing at home, watching movies, and playing the new video games that we bought for each other. :)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I spent it with part of my family, then we video chatted to part of my other family in another country.
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2014
    I had a good Christmas as well, on christmas eve I went to one of my aunts' house where the whole family ment up, we laugh and had fun played with my little cousins. On christmas day my mom cook for my sister and I. I got some good gifts.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif